Black People, I Got A Question...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by -Caliban-, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auditory

Auditory New Member

when u guys identify someone as "White" or "Black" u reffering to only skin color? Because the use of "White" and "Black" is breaking up about 100 different cultures on the planet into 2 different categories. If you reffer to light skinned mexicans, cubans or puerto ricans as a White people...That means that dark skinned iraqi's, dominicans, puerto ricans, africans, egyptians, indians are all Black people. So does that mean indians, dominicans and puerto ricans can say Nigga because there black...even though there culture has NOTHING to do with the origin of the word?

Just to put in perspective...when someone sais "White people" can't dance. He basically just said Spanish, Puerto rican, dominican, irish, russian, german, swiss, persian, caldian, italian and about 40 other races can't dance. Thats about half the planet. Thats why i think labeling people by "White" and "Black" is kina dumb...atleast break it down to which culture ur talking about.

Thats like saying Light colored ice cream tastes sweeter then dark colored ice cream. Theres about 1,000 different types of light ice cream and 1,000 types of dark ice cream...
    test
  2. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

Dont use the word nigga in a song, use it on the block in your hood where they dont give a fuck if you say it, cus trust me if you say that shit in a song theres always gonna be some black person thats gonna hate hard, but i think its pussy if you get offended by a word, especially when black people call themselves niggas, and then they get mad when a whiteor spanish person says it, come on now, thats just doesnt make sense
    test
  3. 7thSense

7thSense New Member

lol @ caldian, it's chaldean. At least you didn't say mecksican too.
    test
  4. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

aint nothin wrong wit females that dont speak english I like em myself think about it havin a bitch that cant talk back just fuck and go home sounds like a fairy tale lol
    test
  5. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

What the fuck is your dumbass talking about?

No one is talking about Hispanics when they say white people.
    test
  6. The Militant

The Militant New Member

yeh like down in the hood its gonna be like oh shit im 3/8 black and my 1/3 divided by the pi squared hispanic etc shiiit lemme bust out the triple beam and weight out my races

white, black, asian thats all u pretty much need to know

btw im persian, and i aint fine as fuck lol
    test
  7. KING_DRUMS

KING_DRUMS New Member

Auditory what you said is total nonsense it even doesn´t deserve an answer.
    test
  8. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

are you a bitch?
    test
  9. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

Exactly. I'm so tired of white folks tryna fit in with us n shit... tryna be a part of (a.k.a. STEAL) our shit... fuck outta here. Use ya own slang like "tool" and "stoked"
    test
  10. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Instead of nigga just say "Black dude" or "Black word for dude". Y'all are pretty good at making up lame shit.

Pz
    test
  11. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

HAAAAAAAAA
    test
  12. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

If i was white i would be mad as hell lol...
    test
  13. 1ndex Finger

1ndex Finger That Negro Alliance!

I'm glad as fuck i'm not black.

you don't even realize how stupid you guys look and act.

any white person who wants to use the n-word is just as worthless.
    test
  14. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

If your refering to what i said, i meant that i would be mad at Jabbar for sayin ya'll are good at makin up lame shit. Not because you can't use the n word.
    test
  15. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

Did people even read my initial post?
    test
  16. Auditory

Auditory New Member

i just skimmed through the thread. werent people saying pitbull and fat joe were white to them? i saw other folks saying spaniards were white to them too in another thread. thus...people saying latins are white.
    test
  17. Auditory

Auditory New Member

for some reason it posted 3 times
    test
  18. Auditory

Auditory New Member

for some reason it posted 3 times
    test
  19. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

spainard women are hideous son....audi u done bumped ya head or just happened to have met the rarest of the few....
    test
  20. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

I'm a white dude and I am more than happy to not speak it. Ima set the trend for other white boys: stop worrying about it cuz I dont see how its gonna make u a happier person getting to say it, unless of course you're a racist or mentally unbalanced. if something doesnt make your life better, ya needa have the discipline to eliminate the desire to do it. PLUS, its amazingly offensive to black culture to do so. so why the hell do u want to do it?? make beats and chill.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.