Black People, I Got A Question...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by -Caliban-, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auditory

Auditory New Member

i dont know there middle eastern, they look like persian and white sorta. Theres a grip of them in detroit.
    test
  2. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

ur probably talkin about lebanese chicks. half of them get plastic surgery cuz that shit is dirt cheap down in lebanon. it's like buy two cheeseburgers at mcdonalds and get a nose job free at ur local surgeon. i swear, but ya they fine as hell. my girl is persian.

Pz
    test
  3. SoulBoy

SoulBoy Bitch wheres my Grammy

Lol..Pitbull is white to me. Nothin to do wit his skin color. His face looks white. If i was born in Cuba i would look black but be considered Cuban. I don't know if thats Pitbulls case but he sure doesn't look Latin to me.
    test
  4. Auditory

Auditory New Member

nah there called caldians, google em. if u care enough that is
    test
  5. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

oh they're one of the many iraqi races or cultures as to say...well my ex is iraqi, and one chick who's an R&B artist i work with extensively is Iraqi. Also my boy who's part of Euphrates the group if y'all heard of them is Iraqi as well. Iraqis have some fine ass chicks.

Pz
    test
  6. I-ki

I-ki New Member

Persian chicks are sooooooo H-O-T...
    test
  7. IN-feKt

IN-feKt Northern Affiliate

lmao chaldeans, yeah theres a hell of a lot of em around where i live...and yeah the bithces are fine...
    test
  8. Mr. sickVisionz

Mr. sickVisionz The Gentleman's Producer

No white person can use the word and expect black people to universally accept it as cool. I know that in the case of your song, use of the word is merited... but as soon as a black person hears it its gonna cause a reaction. The "cleverness" of the shit is gonna get thrown out the window. After listening more some folk will change their opinion, but off the rip... no.
    test
  9. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

Man them persian brods be finnnnne asss helllllllll

Sexy ass lips and big brown eyes...maaaan........

No wonder they be tryin to cover em up in them black robes.......
    test
  10. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

And yeah pitbull look blanco cubano like a mafucka.........
    test
  11. Sleezy

Sleezy milfhinter.com

im niggarican and i use the word nigga like a vowel...
    test
  12. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

test
  13. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Urb- Persians don't cover up as much as Saudi or Arabian Gulf Women...my lady don't cover up at all...mini skirt and some..

Pz
    test
  14. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

chyea maayn I'm blanco cubano.... n got few puerto rican friends whos mad light.... but eh, half us neva throwin nigga around... •••• on the other hand.... we hate ••••s... haha

chyea mayn some them persian girls is nice n all... but I still fucks wit the latinas... middle eastern girls is second or third on the list haha.

[edit] hah they edit out sp ic... sp!c... hm, chyea anyways on topic... jus dun use the word mayn, you wouldn't be usin it if it wasn't popularized by the hip hop culture today nahmean... fuck it mayn. [/edit]
    test
  15. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

I wouldn't be using it if white people didn't think it was okay to use it.
    test
  16. The Militant

The Militant New Member

im not black but for me its not about if i CAN say it or not. cos i could say it all day to black people and they wont say nothing.

the point is i dont WANT to say that word just for the sake of saying it. let black people say what they want to say. if youre not black just dont say it out of respect for black people as a whole.
    test
  17. KING_DRUMS

KING_DRUMS New Member

test
  18. KING_DRUMS

KING_DRUMS New Member

now you can peep the difference between BLACK PERSON and FAT JOE. you see that FAT JOE s white as cream, in fact he is almost more white than a *classic* white person. so WTF are you talking about? and I don´t even post on this board but I had to react to this bullshit.
    test
  19. The Militant

The Militant New Member

lol wtf is that black guy poking his toungue out?
    test
  20. Auditory

Auditory New Member

spanish girls are fine as fuk too. Spain bitches...they look white sorta but u can tell there not "White girls" cuz there so got damn hot. They don't speak english but dizamn. Alot of the girls on the mexican channel are actually spanish...not mexican. latina's...gotta love em. Those caldians and persian girls look pretty much the same as latina's to me, except mixed with white or something
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.