Black People and White People are Crazy...

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by onblast, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

M.P. Baumgartner reveals that the apparent serenity of the suburb is caused by the avoidance of open conflict. She contends that although nonviolence, nonconfrontation, and tolerance produce a superficial social harmony, these behaviors arise from disintegrative tendencies in modern culture--transience, fragmentation, weak family and communal ties, isolation, and indifference--conditions customarily viewed as sources of disorder, antagonism, and violence. A kind of moral minimalism pervades the suburbs, a disorganized social order that, with the suburbs' rapid growth in America, promises to be the moral order of the future.

The funniest part was when she told stories of the old woman who would stand outside on her sidewalk waiting for people to come by so she could blab at them for 20 minute stretches and the story of the neighbor who would occasionally walk outside, take a dump in the yard, and go back in the house. no lie!

Everybody in the neighborhood kept to themselves and didn't say a word about it.
    test
  2. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

POLICE officers were horrified to discover Peter Bryan calmly frying human brains on a stove with the dismembered body of his victim at his feet. Nearby was an open tub of Clover butter.
    “I ate his brain with butter. It was really nice,” Bryan, 35, told police. Later he was to tell officers: “I would have done someone else if you hadn’t come along. I wanted their souls.

“I used the Stanley knife to cut them off (his victim’s limbs) and some other kitchen knives but I had to stamp on them to break the bones.”

Neighbours said that one officer sprinted out of the kitchen of the flat in Walthamstow, East London, and retched in the garden. He gasped to a colleague: “It’s horrible in there.”

Bryan subsequently told a doctor that he also ate strips of his victim’s arm and a leg, “which tasted like chicken”.

WOW!
    test
  3. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

lmao.

Funny things is.. they had him in a nut house, and released him because they thought he was 'safe for society'. Later, they was proved slightly wrong.

And another thing that made me laugh about that case, i heard some girl escaped from him, she went into the house, and saw someone on the floor and he came to her. She just said 'peter, how are you' or something like that, he said im good or w/e and she left lmfao.
    test
  4. H20_Dirty

H20_Dirty New Member

I'm a ex gangbanger homey from Cali I used to busts caps in fools asses daily.I've changed my ways now.God bless you all.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

he maimed her to death? whoa.......
    test
  6. onblast

onblast New Member

YEah, with a fucking GOLF CLUB!!! He had to beat the limbs off of her for hours!
    test
  7. onblast

onblast New Member

Yeah, Burbs are wicked. In the hood, everyone knows what's going on... We may not tell the cops, but we let each other know.
    test
  8. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

It tends to be the poorer you are the louder you are. It has nothing to do with race. Poor people just wont shut the fuck up.

You think black people in NY are loud? Go to Liverpool, Yorkshire, Glasgow or Manchester. Even the nice people up there are loud and obnoixious faggots at least 5 hours a day.
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

My cousin was there. He said the street was packed with morning traffic and a dude just fell over and then some other dude kept hitting him with an axe. He said alot of people didn't even scream they just stood there baffled.

The craziest shit around my way was this white dude who moved into the house of the courner of our road. Found 6 hanging bodies in his basement when he first moved in and didn't tell anyone. It was only when HMS Customs raided the wrong house that they found them. Police still to this day deny that anything went on. The only reason I believe that shit happened is because some old woman showed me pictures she took.

No black man has done any crazy shit here. The closest is a paki and an arab. The arab was found in the alley behind my school by kids. Apparently he was genltly putting his foot on the dead gays chest and watching the blood come up out his mouth and asked the kids to try it. He was a Londoner hiding here because a drug deal went wrong. So was the gay apparently.

The Paki killed some one in their home with a screw driver. He pinned her hand onto her front door. The police dont actually know it was a paki but there was a sketch of one on the news.
    test
  10. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

You cousin live around here?

Whoa @ the arab [funny]
    test
  11. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

“I ate his brain with butter. It was really nice,” Bryan, 35, told police. Later he was to tell officers: “I would have done someone else if you hadn’t come along. I wanted their souls.

Did anybody else laugh hard as fuck at "It was nice"?
    test
  12. Look im Gangsta

No, he's from Glasgow. He was only in London because the day before he got the coach down and got lost in London.
    test
  13. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

lol @ Dizastuh - I found the whole story hilarious. Total nutcase.

Ah @ malosovich. If he got a coach down and was in this area, he prolly got it from my station. w00t w00t. Shits mad anyways..
    test
  14. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

There was some crazy immigrant who lived on my grans street, the guy painted on the front of his house "NO CHILDREN ARE HERE" and shit like "NO WOMEN" in big ass letters, and he tried to get kids into his house, i think the cops shipped his ass back to his own country
    test
  15. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

White people tend to walk faster in my presence.

maybe its the height? du rag or beanies perhaps?
    test
  16. onblast

onblast New Member

They get competitive. You know how the men like to jog in the snow with ball releasing shorts.
    test
  17. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

yes i think a lot of things that people write off as racial issues really have to more to do with financial situations...a friend of mine lived in project housing and it was filled with white and black scums...both races disgusted me...i guarantee half of them on any given day would have no clue where their children were...and some of the kids and adults looked like they hadn't bathed in days....but there were also hard working people who were dealt a shitty hand and couldn't really afford to live any other place...

when i say poor people i'm not talking about hard working people who can barely make ends meet....i'm speaking of people who have 4+ kids and can't even afford to take care of one...and don't even bother trying to get a job because the government will pay...
    test
  18. onblast

onblast New Member

Rise, Proletariat!
    test
  19. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

test
  20. Adrock

Adrock 3 TextMCS and a LoKK beat

Yes because every white man is a black fearing pussy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.