Black People and White People are Crazy...

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by onblast, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onblast

onblast New Member

Everyone else is too. Come share your crazy culture stories and views, so that we may understand each other.

I'm black. My roomate is white, and used to be a neo-nazi skinhead. Obviously she's gotten over this, because we share a bathroom and dishes. Last night we had a talk about whites and blacks bieng crazy.

She said that blacks are crazy in the way that they are social with neighbors. We live in the hood [she never has before], and was surprised at how open everyone was to her. [And loud. Well, we are loud.] Coming from what she likes to refer to as crack er land, people generally kept to themselves unles it was for business purposes. She thought the neighbors were coming to beat her with bottles, and found that they were offering her a beer.

But on to the good stuff.

When blacks go crazy, they're usually on drugs, or there's some sort of beef. It's been in my experience, that usually if something fucked up happens, they probably had it coming. It doesn't have to be for a completely justifiable reason [ in the past month someone was shot over a lawnmower- but hey, dude stole it, that was his bad]. A man runs butt naked, rampant through town, tearing down wooden fences [we've all seen that episode of Cops], he's on PCP.

And so forth.

When white people go crazy, it scares me. I don't like walking alone in the suburbs at night. If the cops won't get me, a serial killer will. Caucasians just seem to snap sometimes. At my roomate's old house, four houses away, a man MAIMED his wife to death with a GOLF CLUB. Yes, MAIMED. GOLF CLUB.

Take Columbine. They got picked on, and they flipped out with guns! When blacks bring guns to shoot at school, it's a gang conflict, or a personal matter- not a hostage situation.

I remember a mild epidemic where whites who stewed slowly in jobs they hated eventually came back, like it was a normal day, with gats and played Hard Boiled Killers [Best Action movie ever].

Basically, with blacks, it seems to be personal or drug related, and relatively contained. But when whites go mad, they break out that Viking bezerker deal. Or eat people. [Yes, I am aware of the one cannibal case involving a black man]. Or they slowly and methodically kill unwitting people for strange reasons over a long span of time, like some manner of crazy ass spider.

What is up with that?

I'm down to answer whatever questions I can.
    test
  2. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

White people snap and shoot up the whole schol cuz they're emotional
    Black people shoot smoeone cuz they have to.

Plain and simple.
    test
  3. onblast

onblast New Member

Everyone's emotional. I was just wondering is there something special going on here that makes the difference.
    test
  4. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

Well I'm white. And I've snapped and stabbed some dude from my schol when he was walkking home cuz he stole my cd player.
    test
  5. onblast

onblast New Member

Well he stole that shit- fuck him up!

And thank you for keeping the situation contained.
    test
  6. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

Sure, but I'm at school and I can't let this shit been seen. So I'mma post later on today on why Blacks and Whites kill people and Asians, Hispanics nad Others don't kill as much.

Plus krackers are addicted to money, thus we would kill to gain even 5,000 dollars.
    test
  7. onblast

onblast New Member

That asian guy in Michigan flipped out not long ago, shot a bunch of hunters.
    test
  8. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

Never heard of that.
    test
  9. onblast

onblast New Member

They didn't hype it on the news much, I think it was because of the argument over what can be constituted as a hate crime. He killed a bunch of white guys.
    test
  10. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

White dude.. chopped a guys head off with an axe, about 2 months ago, about 2 miles away from me. And i live in the City.. no rural farms of shit.. im talking 9 million people territory. And he chopped guys head off for no reason.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4347919.stm

Black dude is a cannibal in London, i thought he was pretty crazy. Especially when he cooked their brains in the frying pan.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1527363,00.html

Just an insight into the craziness of white and black people.

Enjoy, my peons.
    test
  11. onblast

onblast New Member

There was a black cannibal in Kansas City, KS...

It's full of wetheads and garbage.

Which is why the teams belong to the MO side.
    test
  12. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

lol @ him cooking it in the frying pan tho.

As if THAT'S going to make it better.
    test
  13. WIkidd

WIkidd always movin up

when im pissed.....
    i don't fight i dont argue, i just hit that bitch with a bottle

no, when im pissed and fighting i get up reall close to there face, and they usually always suggest to "take it out side" and i always say no fuck that lets do it right here, so come on bitch fuck me up you know you wanna, you get first hit.....and then they usually end up walking away...

now if someone has something of mine....I WOULD NEVER LET THEM STEAL!!...so instead...theres an exchange...usually if they have a headunit in there vehicle, you know....late night.....break in and grab it....or.......do something to embarrass the fuck outta them or fuck their shit up..

im the passive-aggressive type.
    test
  14. onblast

onblast New Member

I try to be a diplomat first, but that doesn't work well for long, if the person doesn't know me. I've got a crazy stare that lets people usually know I'm not to be fucked with. My normal mumblemush fades away, I articulate in a deep, clear and stark voice. Once I am quiet and smile, watch the fuck out.

I'm all about scruples. Fucking around is okay, but when someone is just plain disrespectful to anything or anyone for nor reason, I will whoop that ass. I raised myself right, dammit.
    test
  15. PseudoQuasi

PseudoQuasi tha realest nikka here

I know some crazy n.iggas, but I know crazier crakkas.
    test
  16. WIkidd

WIkidd always movin up

lmao...yeah I remember once...

it was a couple months ago...I was driving to a gas station with some ppl with out a liscence and without a left head light, and it was dark out...we got to the gas station...there was this black dude i knew...so i rolled the window down....next thing i know the motherfucker is half way in my window, trying to choke the kid out in the back seat....

the fuckin dumbass kid left a message on his voice mail bout gettin some crack from this dude.....

the guy had everyright....you JUST DON'T leave them kind of messages on someones answering machiene....this dude was seriously furious...and he opened the door up in the back...pulled the kid out..and i drove to the otherside of the building with the kids car....i wasnt going to be involved with that..it was right by a gas station and a laudromat...

fuckin dumbasses
    test
  17. onblast

onblast New Member

YEah, fuck that shit... Fuckin with people's business. None o that!
    test
  18. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

not that anyone will, but I suggest anyone interested in understanding this should read the book "The Moral Order of the Suburb"
    test
  19. Threshhold of intel

Threshhold of intel cleveland is the city...

yeah white people shoot up everyone in the school.....even if yall was cool other day....
    we just have gang or personal beef...
    test
  20. onblast

onblast New Member

The book sounds boring, but I'd be happy for a synopsis right here.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.