Black Pegasus' Crew F.O.S. on new Acclaim Video Game NBA Jams

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by quicksilvercadd, Sep 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quicksilvercadd

quicksilvercadd New Member

test
  2. Full Clip

Full Clip New Member

Springs-Unit

Yall lil Ni&&az out there in Colorado Springs are doing the dam thang. I saw that post on there site too. And for yall that dont know
    you can check the press release For NBA JAMS 2 on www.Acclaim.com
    Bootsy Collins is on the game with peeps like Kurtis Blow, Jurassic 5, Bel biv devoe, James Brown, Rick James ect That shit is crazy!I dont think Black Pegasus or F.O.S. is even Signed to a Major. And the last NBA Jams sold like 6 Million units. Keep killen tha streetz. Big up my Ni&&az. Colorado up in here!

DENVER!

test
  3. Maven

Maven MicMyth

instrumental?
    test
  4. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

^Sammy is right. They just using the Inst, that aint much of an accomplishment for them as it is to the Producer.
    test
  5. SHORTY-DUWOP

SHORTY-DUWOP New Member

test
  6. Base Jase

Base Jase New Member

Instrumenal and then some

Whats going on ya'll. This is Base Jase I produce F.O.S. Damn news on the net gets around. I just wanted to clear up the point that it's actually the instrumental with chorus, and from what we hear it's the chorus of the song that they are using for backdrops in the game.

Much of the reason that they couldn't use the reg version is that it was too "dirty" for a video game and we didn't have time to submit another version. But even if it was just the instrumental, that would be better than zero.

So anyways, thanks for the support of this board, yes we do read it! Big ups to all of the people who are following this group.

BaseJase
    Illynoise
    since 1983
    test
  7. Full Clip

Full Clip New Member

Haten

yall ni&&az that said that stupid sh!t are just mad Cause you cant count the money they got for those songs on the Video Game. Ha ha

Yo, Base Jase and F.O.S. it takes Posative and Negative energy for the sun to shine. So let the hater hate. Cause They cant stop the light.

Trying to hate on my Ni&&az. Fuck Yall!

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.