Black nationalist demolishes your emotional diarrhea regarding Trayvon

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Rape Artist, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Rape Artist

Rape Artist Ghet: Stand Alone Complex

test
  2. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Old Jeezy is completely right.
    test
  3. 6th Cents

6th Cents Member

test
  4. MC Bone16

MC Bone16 R.I.P MCA

Dude is completely on point
    test
  5. Saru Beats

Saru Beats R.I.P. Point Game

Completely on point.

Just posted this to all of the idiots that are showing up on my facebook newsfeed.
    test
  6. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

dude kept it a 100

I've been saying this, theirs more serious shit going on in the world to put this much energy into this situation, and i think both zimmerman and trayvon were at fault.

@raper Artist why do you think that one video where the black robber beats the shit out of that white women in front of her baby isn't getting any media attention???
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

The majority of crime is intra-racial. It's not a "phenomenon" that is unique to black people. 86% of all white murders are from white offenders.
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Also, I haven't watched this vid, but is a lie that blacks do not care about black-on-black crime. Blacks have protested against black-on-black crime forever... it's discussed in church, in the communities, in the music, in our art, etc. People who say this are stupid, because it's willful ignorance. They are in fact admitting that they do not care...
    test
  9. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

test
  10. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

how the fuck do u quote people??

Word to Ignorant's last post.. I had to post a blog on fb yesterday regarding this dumb shit.... its just a way for folks to deflect the race topic again.... Also, Novo Foundation, Stop the Violence, and Ceasefire/Cure Violence are just a couple of the dozens of organizations in every major city with initiatives to curb the violence
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

The Zimmerman-Trayvon incident isn't just about random violence like most intra-racial violence tends to be... it is about a "white Hispanic" or a Hispanic who thinks he's white, who feels like he has the authority to stalk, accost and kill an unarmed black teen because he feels that he doesn't belong there or he feels that he might be a criminal. It is also about how differently that "white Hispanic" was treated by the police as opposed to how black perps are normally treated by the police... he was able to tell his story, uncuffed, at the station... he was also NOT charged for 40+ days until there was a public outcry... the evidence collection at the murder scene of and around Trayvon's body was also haphazard and without due diligence... the prosecution was horribly inept and questionable in how many of their witnesses were able to turned around to the defense's advantage... that is what this whole outrage is about.

People who want to bring up black-on-black violence are only trying to deflect from these deep-seated issues that revolve around race, class, and unfairness.
    test
  12. Bad Dude

Bad Dude Are you bad enough?

its not a difficult concept to grasp that ppl committ crimes on their neighbors

86% of crimes on white ppl were white

i'm sure most crimes on mexicans are by mexicans

and so on and so forth

its just the new hot fallacy these conservatives like to use to deflect attention from the real issue at hand

and the uncle tom/coon/n!gger in the video with his self hatred is a prime example of what a fully reprogrammed negro is

and we have many fully reprogrammed negros in this country who live to keep their nose in the white man's ass, like a dog under the table, waiting for some food to accidentally fall to the floor.
    test
  13. Rape Artist

This black president was elected by a bunch of NEETs (not in education, employment, or training), mostly white, who have been brainwashed since the 1980s to worship black people thanks to decades of Viacom. Fact.

This black president has done more for Africans than African Americans. Fact.

This black president's sheer presence broadcasts to everyone that racism is over and that black people have finally been placated. Fact.

Black people are no longer a feared political demographic. Their ivory tower white sympathizers control them. We provide more of your food now than you have ever had since welfare was invented. Fact.

This makes you my serf. Fact.

So buy those iPhones so I can still have a job. Fact.

Get to it, slave. Fact.

The administration is trying to "give back" to his community by kick starting the old race card once more.

Cue the fake tears.
    Cue the manufactured outrage.
    Cue the white liberal apologists. rushing to save their precious black pets.
    Cue the cries for Obama to do something so he can finally demonstrate to black people that he cares. (He doesn't)

The larger movement, however, should not go unnoticed...

The era of having to placate pointless demands from a non-performing demographic are now over.

Here's your SNAP card. And if that isn't enough, you'll have to answer to the War on Terror, the DHS, privatized prisons, non-lethal tech, NSA wiretapping, militarized police, drones, extremely well-armed white people, and the entire wrath of an overzealous justice system that can be paid off to detain and charge whoever the administration tells them to go after. Please... PLEASE start something so we can label every black person a terrorist and finally put the Baby Boomer's favorite political identity to rest.

PLEASE DO THIS. DO THIS FOR ME.
    test
  14. 6th Cents

6th Cents Member

i have no idea what you talking about ghet. can you sum it up in one sentence?
    test
  15. Rape Artist

- Obama is waging fierce political theater to show black people he cares about the after neglecting them since he first got into office.
    - Manufactured temper tantrums kick off to reignite emotional claims of racism, which were completely stopped when Obama was elected.
    - I'm eagerly anticipating DHS involvement so that the black identity in america is labeled as a terrorist organization.
    test
  16. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

False. I see you're still spewing your lies and propaganda. I guess I have to get back to smacking your bitch ass around again.

Obama was elected in '08 with 42% of the white vote and again in '12 with 37% of the white vote. Not more than half in both elections. Also, studies have shown that Democrats are richer and more educated than Republicans. Go look at a political map of the last 20 years and compare that data with the states that have the highest per capita income and highest educational levels. They are mostly blue states. Fact.

Where is your source for this generic claim? You're going to have to qualify what "has done more" means.

False. Racism has in fact increased since Obama was elected. The symptoms are in the increase of black unemployment. Many employers have fired and refused to hire black people in the wake of Obama's election. The symptoms are also in the increase of arrests and heavy policing of blacks. Interpersonal racism has increased, as well... as independent websites have tracked racial remarks on social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook as having increased since '08. You can google those studies to find that information.

The majority of people who voted for Obama in '12 were black. Fact. We elected him. So that shows tremendous power. Welfare benefits whites more than any other race. Fact.

You're an idiot. Fact.
    test
  17. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

This guy isn't even a Black Nationalist. Lmfao!!!

According to Ghet, Welfare doesn't exist in Idaho, Montana and the Dakotas. I work with a whole bunch of vets who are ripping off the government getting disability for bullshit. Most of them claim to have back problems but are avid golfers. SMH
    test
  18. Rape Artist

http://www.ropercenter.uconn.edu/elections/how_groups_voted/voted_08.html

http://www.ropercenter.uconn.edu/elections/how_groups_voted/voted_12.html

66%
    of 18-29 year olds voted for Obama in 2008. 60% of them did the same in 2009.

A bunch of fucking NEETs.

Go back to DemocraticUnderground with your 1990s statistics.

He invaded Libya and, according to your canon, he liberated the people of that African nation from the evil tyrant.

He backed the Egyptian President Morsi during the revolution and gave them military aid.

He bombed terrorists in Somalia.

Go ahead. Name one thing he did for you. One actual tangible thing that your life as a black man has been markedly altered fro him doing.

A pack of NEETs. Too busy on WorldStarHipHop and Twitter to actually use the internet for its primary purpose of allowing people to educate themselves and stay economically competitive. Don't lie. They're NEETs are here, too. Are you a NEET?

And you'd be wrong.

[​IMG]

You mean like when literal armies of black people use the word "nigga" on Twitter? False positives all over the board for a manufactured classification of racism just to keep your religion alive.

You want to talk about linguistic context analysis algorithms and how shitty they are with a programmer (that used ot educate himself instead of being some stupid NEET) that can write them? Let's do this.

If 95% of the black group of 14 million voted for Obama (13.3 mil)
    And 43% of the white group of 197 million voted for Obama (84.71 mil)

84,000,000 white people > 13,000,000 million

Did some school districts finally deem math a racist subject ladenwith white privilege and remove it from black curriculum or something?

Welfare benefits corporations. Awww, what's wrong, little social justice crusader? You couldn't piece together that welfare is actually a way to fake demand for corporate products and thus, allow those corporations to cook the books and appear fine on the DOW while the middle class pays for it?

Too busy playing that pointless race narrative to realize you've been duped since 1933? It's okay. Serfs are naturally stupid.

You're a religious zealot. Fact.

www.reddit.com/r/Equality/comments/1i3i1r/equality_is_a_religion/
    test
  19. Rape Artist

Oh yeah, move that goal post. Yeaaaaaaaaah save that face yeaeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Nice anecdotal stories.

Instantly dismissed.

http://rt.com/usa/half-government-million-percent-320/

Obama! Obama!
    test
  20. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

Ignorant is a moron.

Typical uninformed MSNBC liberal. Pops a blood vessel when whites aren't being good little self-flagellating egalitarians bowing at the altar of Obama.
    test