Black leaders: End N-word in entertainment

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by chickenwang, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

i am just responding to comments in this topic menaz, not solely on a few "leaders" calling for the willing and non enforced end of using certain words

im not for or against anyone in this world using any word they chose at any time they chose to use it.

the beauty of freedom is that you and i dont get to decide if someone can or can not be an asshole.

and whos talking about amendments. the nazi FCC can decide that any time that word is "used" it will result in a fine. then they will select another word, and then another word and then another word and so on and so forth. people think because its good for them its good for you too. if a movie wants to be ignorant then well it should be able to do so. you can decide to watch it or not to watch it.

the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Yo seriously, there are negroes out there who get upset if you call them "black"... just like ten years ago, you couldn't call them "negro"

In 2006, here are the list of words that certain "African-Americans" don't want to be called or they'll get upset:

"N.i.g.g.e.r"
    "Negro"
    "Colored"
    "Black"

Once "African-American" gets played out and they think of a new word, it will become a bad word, too.
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

*SWOOSH!*

Did you feel that? That was my comment going right over your head.

I know what They think.

You missed how you worded it and how I took advantage of that.
    test
  4. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Actually, you didn't... I understood the joke, I was adding more to it.

It's okay, though... I understand there's plenty of grand ego posturing in this forum... so you're still "above my head" if you want to be.
    test
  5. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

I hate to be called African-American. I am Black. If a white person is White, then I am Black. I've never been to Africa. I was born and raised here. That title belongs to someone "fresh off of the boat" coming here.
    test
  6. B. Fury

B. Fury Active Member

African-American...Black American...person of color...all are fine with me...it doesn't really bother me. However, I've never liked the word "negro", lol. It sounds too close to something else.
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Funny, s.arcasism.

In a conversation when you ignore what someone says it makes you look like you don't give a shit about what the other person is saying. I was look for Comprehension.

You seem to have a problem with egos.
    You might have a inferiority complex.
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Like Charlize Theron... she's a true "African-American."

The term describes a nationality, not a race.... because what do you call the black people in Canada, Mexico, Europe, etc.?

It was created by misguided people with melanin who obviously thought blacks only exist in Africa and America.
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Yes, I prefer to discuss ideas instead of people.

No inferiority complex... I have a proper perspective of who I am.
    test
  10. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

Yeah, I met a white bitch from South Africa once. I made jokes about how she was more African than I was..

I also fucked with her, cuz she was probably racist cuz aparthied wasn't that long ago...
    test
  11. a classic symptom of an inferiority complex

im kidding.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.