Black History Month

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by BLACKANGEL, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Actually that was my concept theory.. finally got it right for once.

Good job here is a sucker, Go fetch. Adults are talking.
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

My theory is called races for micronations. You're thinking I would force races into mirconations just because their skin is black. Wrong. Blacks who want a micronation would get one.My concept was based off this, You have some jews in america, yet jews have a micronation called Israel. That's only one portion of my thought. Now, You divide up the main catagories of race... White, black, red, yellow, and brown. Then Take into consideration Mixed races. The mixed races will choose which gene they feel a stronger bond with. Thus, Placing them in their proper micronation.

I even thought about taking it a step further, And dividing the black christians from the black nonbelievers. This way races of religion can live in their Isolated
    utopias.

It's just a concept theory. Nothing concreate at the moment.
    test
  3. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

holy christ [funny]

"main categories of race"?!?! [funny][funny]

and when the blacks don't want the mixed person because they're "too white" or the whites don't want the mixed person because they're "too black"...what then?

you know what would happen if we told all of the "brown people" to live with the group of people they feel most comfortable with?

nothing...thing's would stay exactly the same. people would be divided within "races" exactly the fucking same way as they are now.
    test
  4. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Outrageous.

:tongue:
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Things would stay the same would they? and you know this how?
    It's never been tested before in my way.

Well This is my concept theory, I welcome others thoughts.
    If what you propsitioned is the out come, One could always catorigized the mixed indivisuals with the other mixed indivisuals. mulattos with mulattos.

Correct, They will be divided by race & religion, But this way each group we'll have to look at themselves psychologically. You can't just blame some other group for your woes.
    test
  6. teq the decider

teq the decider sexual predator

I believe menaz's theory worth serious examination. Afterall as menaz pointed out the jews have israel and the liberals have france. I propose we christen this micronation bongobongo land and join together in toasting a more peaceful and purer future.
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Teachers in school also told albert Einstein he was dumb.

:tongue:
    You lack revolutionary thought.
    test
  8. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

hahhahahaa...........

great theory

adults are laughing
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

"Cocaine is a helluva drug."
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

That doesn't mean you're smart.
    test
  11. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

The interesting thing is there are whole chapters in my poli-sci texts dedicated to devolution. I wonder if Menaz's Imaginery Kingdom of the Political and Socially Insane would be considered one. hmmm...

Your idea wouldn't work Because:

1.) There aren't any clear cut races in human society.

2.) People are maybe culturally different, but "racial" differences aren't really in existence as such and they don't guarantee that people will live in harmony. Ex: Ethiopians and Somalis are considered hamites (rude term)/Cushites (better) ethnically, yet do they "get along." Historical fact they haven't in centuries. Try expanding those centuries old conflicts to the racial level.

3.) Forced racial segregation has never worked, historically.

4.) Who decides how homelands are divided? Even a slight unfairness will result in conflict and resentment (re: The Prince).

5.) Israel isn't exactly a living proof of success. Every Israeli I've talked prefers the US, by far. I don't know why they think it's so nice here (mtv?). And why do they love Reagan so much?

6.) As my ex-poli-sci prof would disdainfully say (to me =[ ): "People can just as easily fight across borders." Borders are imaginary.

PS. Is anyone else upset by the US's actions in Somalia? Must likely few of you are; there are some heartless people on this site... :frown:
    test
  12. identity-X

though Leila did most of my talking for me, I'll bite.

What happens when you only create a single nation for "mulattos" and it becomes dominated politically by darker skinned mulattos who are prejudice against lighter skin mulattos? wherey do THEY go now that whites, blacks, AND the mulattos in power don't want them

hell...even skin color among "non-mixed blacks" varies because of "interracial" (what a dumb fucking word) sex from centuries past. the average "non-mixed black" here in the US isn't nearly as dark as the average "non-mixed black" from, say Kenya.

I can't believe I'm having this conversation.

Here's a suggestion. If you have access to a university or public library you should watch the 3-part documentary "Race: The Power of an Illusion". it's not something you can't rent from blockbuster...it's an institutions only collection that costs a few hundred dollars for them to buy and check out. it would be well worth your time to view it and THEN come back to this thread and answer your own questions.

if interested, i ripped each part as a 700mb avi file so I could burn each to a CD. I'd spend the time uploading each part (the first part especially is related to this thread) if i knew people would watch it.

anyone interested?
    test
  13. identity-X

test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Insane is just another way of saying geniuses. Pretty much all geniuses were considered insane at one point or time by other people in their era.

That doesn't even make sense. Of course their are clear cut races in society. Whites, blacks, asians, indians,etc.... What a odd protagonist view. How come you have to take the Protagonist argument?

That is because the religion of Islam is involved. My concept theory deals with different cultures as a whole. Culture includes, The values, traditions, norms, customs, arts, history, folklore, and institutions that a group of people, who are unified by race, ethnicity, language, nationality, or religion, share. now if you take the black islamist and sperate them for the black nonbelievers creating two sperate mirconations. That is nolonger a problem. The whole point of my theory is How will these mirconations cope in there isolated habitats. There is infact, a final part to my theory, But I want you to realize my theory before I tell you.

You have a reading problem?. I'm not forcing anyone, as i've already explained. That is the beautiful point of my theory. Deversity micronations are not abloished either. This theory will redefine the historics of civilazation as we know it. There will be no colonization in the context of Where one dominate culture takes over an inferorer one. Understand, little by little, They can choose to diversify into the mirconations.

4.) Who decides how homelands are divided? Even a slight unfairness will result in conflict and resentment (re: The Prince).

The different cultures of people do. They just use my theory as the guide lines.

That's because it's not completely jewish. Stop thinking nonsense out loud. Sit back and really take my concept theory in with an open mind.

LOL@ every israeli you talk too, What like Two maybe three out of a 100%?

6.) As my ex-poli-sci prof would disdainfully say (to me =[ ): "People can just as easily fight across borders." Borders are imaginary.

That's because you're professor is a Lefist reactionary thinker he's not a revolutionary thinker. There is no boarder to fight over if each micronation's economical system provides every level of Class with Equal income Wages. Tell you're Poli-sci prof, a civics graduate student thinks he's caught up in the Modern division between Donkeys and Elephants. Scratch that, Bring up my theory to him in class. If he is a good teacher he'll welcome a Aristotle debate, however if he is a terrible teacher he'll drive his arrogant ideology into your brain.

Never indirectly imply I am heartless just because you have no open mind to recognize a great theory. I'm upset with the UN's actions. They should be disband permanently for their weakness of not protecting those native people. Lets not change the subject though.
    test
  15. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

There will be no single nation. There will be many mirconations for all cultural types defined scienfically by biology. mirconations will not work as you're Status quo mind-set is reasoning.

You're not looking at it biology scienfically. You're rediciously stereotyping shades of color. You're not even considering it's THEIR CHOICE either. diverse Mirconations are not abloished my friend. Everyone has selective choice before the final goal.

that's because you lack revolutionary thought.

Already read the Episodes infromation. This was included in my thinking.
    That's why I didn't offer it to just Blacks. But to all Various biological types.

This is nothing new. Any person purposing my theory should take this into account.

Historically, there was a slave that was 1/16 black but 15 parts white. However, The black gene dominated. Therefore, society does assocate by skin color. Not just DNA wise. it's Sad but very true. I aim to end this all with my concept theories final goal.
    test
  16. identity-X

this is where EVERYTHING falls flat.

my bet? neither you nor I have ever met someone who is, say, "100% black"

there isn't enough space on this planet for a voluntary micronation of every mixed-and-matched "race" to exist, even if you consider "race" to be strictly a matter of self-identification.
    test
  17. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

lol.

now I know where you are coming from Menaz.

everything makes sense now.
    test
  18. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

It might have been a good step forward when it was established, but it seems a tad patronizing nowadays.
    test
  19. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Designating a history of darker hued Americans to trivial status in one month is patronizing... it SHOULD, however, be woven into the fabric of American history period... but you gotta get those damn textbook authors to change their material... and those damn advisory boards to approve it.
    test
  20. BLACKANGEL

BLACKANGEL Angelic Professor

Bacon's Rebellion

In early colonial America, racial categories are fluid, and class distinctions trump physical difference. On Virginia plantations, European indentured servants and African slaves mix freely - they work, play, and make love together. In 1676, Bacon's Rebellion unites poor Africans and Europeans against Indians and wealthy planters. Although the rebellion is short-lived, the alliance alarms the colonial elite, who realize the labor system based on indentured servitude is unstable. Coincidentally, African slaves become more available at this time. Planters turn increasingly to African slavery for labor, while granting increased freedoms to Europeans.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.