Black Hebrew Israelites doctrine dismembered

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by M-theory, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Ya'll gonna hate me

THE WHITE MAN EVOLVED FROM AQUATIC APES!!!! THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gwPoM7lGYHw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    test
  2. SKY

YA'LL GOING TO HATE ME FOR THIS, BUT I HAD TO SHUT YOU DOWN!

:drakecheese:

GENTILES = FOREIGN NATIONS

ESAU = ARAB MAN

CHAOS = SATAN

LAVIATHAN = WHITE MAN ARCHETYPE

BEHEMOTH = WHITE MAN ARCHETYPE

EVOLUTION = EVOLVING OF THE WHITE MAN (AQUATIC APE)

SEA PEOPLES = WHITE MEN EVOLVED

OHHH SNAPPP!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLCAEDF5A0267A0837&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

...But Satan, the hater of all good, thought within himself: "Whereas God has promised salvation to Adam by covenant, and that He would deliver him out of all the hardships that have befallen him—but has not promised me by covenant, and will not deliver me out of my hardships; no, since He has promised him that He should make him and his descendants live in the kingdom in which I once was—I will kill Adam. 8 The earth shall be rid of him; and shall be left to me alone; so that when he is dead he may not have any descendants left to inherit the kingdom that shall remain my own realm; God will then be wanting me, and He will restore it to me and my hosts." - First book of Adam and Eve (p. 54).

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PL139A119B79A9C6AE&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lk.10.18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. lk.10.19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. lk.10.20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

2co.11.14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2co.11.15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2th.2.4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called Yah, or that is worshipped; so that he as Yah sitteth in the temple of Yah, shewing himself that he is Yah. 2th.2.5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 2th.2.6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 2th.2.7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 2th.2.8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 2th.2.9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 2th.2.10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 2th.2.11 And for this cause Yah shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2th.2.12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

le.13.30 Then the priest shall see the plague: and, behold, if it be in sight deeper than the skin; and there be in it a yellow thin hair; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is a dry scall, even a leprosy upon the head or beard.

ex.4.6 And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.

le.13.44 He is a leprous man, he is unclean: the priest shall pronounce him utterly unclean; his plague is in his head. le.13.45 And the leper in whom the plague is, his clothes shall be rent, and his head bare, and he shall put a covering upon his upper lip, and shall cry, Unclean, unclean. le.13.46 All the days wherein the plague shall be in him he shall be defiled; he is unclean: he shall dwell alone; without the camp shall his habitation be.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Ur deff wrong about leviathan and behemoth. thats for sure.
    test
  4. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

ok SKY, I need to put the brakes on you a little bit. you in here quoting a crazy Edomite old lady who says white people came from Aqua Apes?

c'mon now, you embarrassin the Israelites with that shit.

come from the Bible son. the white race came from the lineage of Esau. period, end of story. lay off the aqua ape shit or we might have a problem.

and Leviathan and Behemoth are REAL animals aka a DINOSAUR and a Giant Sea creature that GOD created. read here and stop spreading bullshit propaganda my brother. Shalom!

Job 40:15-24

15 “Look now at the behemoth which I made along with you;
    He eats grass like an ox.
    16 See now, his strength is in his hips,
    And his power is in his stomach muscles.
    17 He moves his tail like a cedar;
    The sinews of his thighs are tightly knit.
    18 His bones are like beams of bronze,
    His ribs like bars of iron.
    19 He is the first of the ways of God;
    Only He who made him can bring near His sword.
    20 Surely the mountains yield food for him,
    And all the beasts of the field play there.
    21 He lies under the lotus trees,
    In a covert of reeds and marsh.
    22 The lotus trees cover him with their shade;
    The willows by the brook surround him.
    23 Indeed the river may rage,
    Yet he is not disturbed;
    He is confident, though the Jordan gushes into his mouth,
    24 Though he takes it in his eyes,
    Or one pierces his nose with a snare.

Job 41:1-41:34

1 Can you pull in the leviathan with a fishhook or tie down his tongue with a rope?
    2 Can you put a cord through his nose or pierce his jaw with a hook?
    3 Will he keep begging you for mercy? Will he speak to you with gentle words?
    4 Will he make an agreement with you for you to take him as your slave for life?
    5 Can you make a pet of him like a bird or put him on a leash for your girls?
    6 Will traders barter for him? Will they divide him up among the merchants?
    7 Can you fill his hide with harpoons or his head with fishing spears?
    8 If you lay a hand on him, you will remember the struggle and never do it again!
    9 Any hope of subduing him is false; the mere sight of him is overpowering.
    10 No-one is fierce enough to rouse him. Who then is able to stand against me?
    11 Who has a claim against me that I must pay? Everything under heaven belongs to me.
    12 I will not fail to speak of his limbs, his strength and his graceful form.
    13 Who can strip off his outer coat? Who would approach him with a bridle?
    14 Who dares open the doors of his mouth, ringed about with his fearsome teeth?
    15 His back has rows of shields tightly sealed together;
    16 each is so close to the next that no air can pass between.
    17 They are joined fast to one another; they cling together and cannot be parted.
    18 His snorting throws out flashes of light; his eyes are like the rays of dawn.
    19 Firebrands stream from his mouth; sparks of fire shoot out.
    20 Smoke pours from his nostrils as from a boiling pot over a fire of reeds.
    21 His breath sets coals ablaze, and flames dart from his mouth.
    22 Strength resides in his neck; dismay goes before him.
    23 The folds of his flesh are tightly joined; they are firm and immovable.
    24 His chest is hard as rock, hard as a lower millstone.
    25 When he rises up, the mighty are terrified; they retreat before his thrashing.
    26 The sword that reaches him has no effect, nor does the spear or the dart or the javelin.
    27 Iron he treats like straw and bronze like rotten wood.
    28 Arrows do not make him flee, sling stones are like chaff to him.
    29 A club seems to him but a piece of straw, he laughs at the rattling of the lance.
    30 His undersides are jagged potsherds, leaving a trail in the mud like a threshing-sledge.
    31 He makes the depths churn like a boiling cauldron and stirs up the sea like a pot of ointment.
    32 Behind him he leaves a glistening wake; one would think the deep had white hair.
    33 Nothing on earth is his equal— a creature without fear.
    34 He looks down on all that are haughty; he is king over all that are proud.
    test
  5. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Black Hebrew cultists be dumb.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

You need to read Alias and do some real study on Esau bro...you sound just as dumb as the aqua ape theory. There are plenty of Hebrew's laughing at you with that stupid talk.
    test
  7. Alias3000

Plenty of Ignorant Israelites are laughing. COONS.

The Bible clearly tells you who Esau/Edom/Edomites is. It's plain as day. If you reject the scriptures, you reject the truth.

Esau was born to an Israelite woman, He was Jacobs' older borther. but he was not blessed by GOD as was Jacob.

What are you missing?
    test
  8. Alias3000

Let's be clear. first and foremost the Holy Bible was wrtten for, about and to redeem the children of Israel, that's it.

Any nation that wants to come under that umbrella is more than welcome, but Yeshua tells us that the world will hate you for my namesake. SO, that means, motherfuckers ain't gonna appreciate the aboutface the Israelites are about to do to the world. Economically. Socially. Spiritually.

You heathens of earth thought the great depression was bad?

Watch.
    test
  9. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Job watched How To Train Your Dragon one too many times.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Woah alias actually right about something?

:pignosesmile:
    test
  11. Alias3000

Right about a lot more, I'm breaking thru the walls of your mind.
    test
  12. SKY

Alias, nah bro... "we" don't have a problem but THEY do. I AM NOT the one embarassing ANYONE. Was that ME in the video saying they came from aquatic apes, or was that one of THEIR OWN?

Was it ME who came up with the theory of evolution and spread it throughout the world, or WAS IT THEM? You have some nerve telling me that I AM embarassing our nation when I am simply reiterating THEIR OWN doctrine ABOUT THEM!! No, the "white man" is not Esau, and no the first "caucasions" were dark-colored people a.k.a 'black' people. So it seems you have more research to do, they've simply taken our identities ALL ACROSS the map. I'd suggest you go get some old books, blow the dust off them bad boys and take a 'lil break from the Bible and read up on some history. You have to connect OUR-story with bibliography then you will find out where he got HIS-story from... the fact of the matter is, the "white" man HAS NO TOLD THE TRUTH about HIS-story. Because HIS-story will probably f*ck your head up and make people go buckwild. OUR ENEMIES that Yah has given us to is not ESAU, and the Philistine's were "SEA PEOPLES" ... which was ONE of the tribes of the "SEA PEOPLES" which also had "LAND PEOPLES" they were another species of some type and THEY WERE OUR BIGGEST ENEMIES. READ, READ, READ... because you the one confused and you're following them organizations. You probably with GMS, or ISUPK... you have to come out of them organizations, they are based on a FALSE PROPHETS theories. They all stem from ONE TEACHING which was false. I am not part of ANY GROUP or ORGANIZATION, I am simply WHO I AM and I do extensive independent research IN BOOKS, INTERNET, AND PICKING THE MINDS OF THE OLDER PEOPLE FOR INFO. SO I'D SUGGESTS YOU DO THE SAME, THANK-YOU!

WHITE MAN IS NOT ESAU!!! READ PSALMS 83!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR ENEMIES WERE ALL THOSE NATIONS, NOT JUST EDOMITES!!!! WAKE UP AHK, CUZ YOU BEING BRAINWASHED BY THEM CROOKED ORGANIZATIONS.
    test
  13. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

so much crazy packed into one thread.
    test
  14. Coup d'état

@ SKY I've seen that lady in the aquatic ape video before...I've seen it and LOL @ the idea...what a stupid Gentile.

That is a dumb idea...evolution is not even reality on a macro level. Yes, variation happens but there are limits.

How stupid man to think that! LOL nothing against you tough. I don't know what you believe on that, so this is not personal. You Ysrael and that is enough for me. However, Esau is not the white man, the white man is not the devil. I'm not defending them or condemning them, I am for truth and against error.

If you connect the Ysraelite scriptures with history you confirm Esau was not the white man. That is not hard to do. Emotions get heavy in the land of captivity...

I often wonder if YAH rose up black nations to carry off Ysrael into captivity what the stories would be circulating around and concerning that people...they would be the devil and Esau...they would be without souls and this and that...

You give the so called white man too much credit. YAH rose up all nations to do his will. YAH rejoiced when y'all went into captivity, he was comforted by it (this is scriptural)....I am not defending the so called white man one bit either. Truth is truth kat.

If I post a video series would you watch it ? You post a lot of videos here so surely you could return the gesture and get some understanding. Real talk.

I mean after you watch it you would have no doubts. Yah, I said it. No doubts. IF you are honest and do want the truth. Or is it better to just run with a bad doctrine concerning Esau on a philosophical level some how ? I'm being serious.

Nothing against you man. . . I stand with Ysrael.
    test
  15. Coup d'état

You are right about that man...Ysrael is about to come back spiritually, economically and socially and in a MIGHTY fashion...those who are the true raiment and all that fear Yah in spirit and truth. Salvation is not exclusive to Ysrael, don't forget that for a second. Truth in its totality must be taught as it is completely written in scriptures.

You trying to say in a slick way that if you don't believe Edom is white then you cannot partake in the covenant...

Ok, I'll take each scriptural point that you or any camp uses to claim/imply Esau is the so called white man and break it out/down with understanding. There is only one truth, and you are not in it according to what you say. There are many camps in the Ysraelite community that know the truth concerning Esau FYI.

So, after that is shown, that is Edom is a so called black skinned nation, and if you are not worshiping in spirit and in the truth you are not down with the covenant and you reject Ysrael and his name sake.

So, I'm waiting on you. List all you got...both scriptural and historically. You will find that you don't have much other than bridge gaping with the imagination of the heart.

Just list it all man.

Are you for Truth or not ? We will see bro
    test
  16. SKY

@Coup, I think you got me confused with Alias. I never said the white man was Esau... I said the ARAB man was Esau. The white man, no one knows? I guess it's the mystery of iniquity because the white man is not only WHITE but his hair, eyes, bone structure, everything is different about him.

So to say white people are just some albino's is utterly ridiculous because we would have the same features, besides skin color. I see albino's all the type, they look like black people with pale skin. LOL...

The hebrew man was the original caucasoid, original british, scottish, original greeks... yes I post videos with well documented material. People chose not to watch them, but still want to argue... I see that as being foolish. I watch peoples videos when they posts them as well. I don't just run my fingers on here, and search google because most of the information I already have in books, saved on playlists, or saved in documents on my computer. I have nothing to search for because I already know the truth. The "white man" and the Egyptologists or Hamitic people are trying their hardest to deceive us.

However I know who the Hyksos was in Kemet, I know their names... I know what their names mean. I know their secret society and secret language, I know... I know... I know. So for anyone to try to debunk me, they are foolish because not only history but the bible goes along with this.

WHITE MAN = SEA PEOPLES/LAND PEOPLES (TRIBES)

HISTORY DOESN'T KNOW THE ORIGINS OF THE SEA PEOPLES/LAND PEOPLES.
    OR DO THEY? THERE IS A SECRET ABOUT THE WHITE MAN'S ORIGINS...

PHILISTINES = A TRIBE OF SEA PEOPLES = ISRAELITES BIGGEST ENEMY

It has been said that Goliath was a Philistine. Is that so? Well archeologists have found large skeletons of "white" man-like beings. I would say "caucasoid" but that is another terminology stolen from us. We were the first caucasians. Just like we are the Israyahites, yet our identity is being stolen again.

WE WERE DELIVERED INTO THE HANDS OF OUR ENEMIES WHEN WE WENT BACK INTO CAPTIVITY.

PSALMS 83 <---- :ihadadream:
    test
  17. Alias3000

ALL are welcome to live under the righteousness of the Kingdom of GOD ruled by yeshua himself on Earth, BUT a whole lotta people ain't gonna wanna do that, EVEN SOME IGNORANT ISRAELITES. that's my point. don't get it twisted. Read Revelations and it explains how it will go down.

Esau and his co-horts Ammon, Ham, Moab, Assyria, Mecca ALL took part in the destrucktion of the Israelites BY BLOOD AND WAR. ...and Yeshua warns that this SAME TREATMENT is to come back unto the heads of those that did this to the Israelites, make no mistake, Karma is a motherfuckin' bitch!

No, I'm tellingyouthat 99% of the Edomites ain't gonna go queitly into captivity. understand that shit. they rose up from the Caveman to WORLD DOMINANCE. you think they are gonna relinquish that kinda power on a handshake and a prayer....fuck naw! Esau is gonna go to war for what he feels is his shit. eventhough is stole it all.

How long will you ignore scripture? the whte/red people come from Esau.

let me break it down like this and you can do what you do with the info

Esau - White/red people (eldest son of Jacob)
    Moab- China (children of Lot)
    Ammon- Japan (children of Lot)
    Hamites/Ethiopians - Africans/Egyptians
    Japheth- Arabs/Saudi Arabians
    Shemites - Israelites (Negroes, Native Americans, Chilians, Hispanics, Caribbeans, Brazlians,)

These are the generations of the Nations on Earth. it's not that many.

* keep in mind that people migrate and you could have still have some Israelites still in Africa but they are not Africans.

Now if Esau came from some spliced gene of a Black man or some combination of Goat and muskrat as the Muslims say, please post the scripture.

oh and Sea people and the city of Atlantis is just comedy...lol..Somebody mixing Malachai Z. York in with the Bible and it ain't working.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.