Black Hebrew Israelites doctrine dismembered

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by M-theory, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Thin is the layer of ice you're leaping on.
    test
  2. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

You're right, Alias. I'm butt-hurt because you're a broke loser.

Do you have any more oxymoronic bullshit for us today?
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Are you takin his side now? he can't battle. no worries. not me.
    test
  4. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

YOU RIGHT BRO, AND I LOVE TO SEE THIS TRUTH BEING SPOKEN ABOUT ON THIS BOARD. HALALUYAH!!

Did you know that the first Greeks, Britains and Scottish were dark-colored hebrew people? The Gentiles that Paul spoke of receiving salvation was the hebrew israelites who were among the gentile nations. They were originally so-called "black" people. You see, people call us racist because their forefathers have hidden this information from them. They don't realize that our people even the wicked ones have been slaughtered, plagued, and destroyed due to natural disasters, colonization and their iniquities against our creator Yah. ALL so-called "black" people are not the same, and the HISPANICS were not Israelites either. However we were plotted against and deceived "Psalms 83". We also don't have to go off the scriptures wholly, but we can go to history books and history which goes along with the bibliography. You see people want to "debunk" the bible now that the truth is coming out and call us a cult, but we are not ONE specific group, we are a scattered nation of people who had tribes. There are organizations out there that split up from under one authority that was teaching them half-truths and practiced manipulation. However there are many of us who know the truth and don't follow those organizations doctrines, many of us who know just who we are. I am not racist at all, but I know the history of my people and what we did and what was done TO us. We suffer the consequences of our forefathers, and so will our enemies suffer the consequences of their forefathers. You cannot be excluded! I was born into captivity here in America, without knowledge of my peoples original language, heritage, cultural habbits, or spirituality. I am a citizen here and have to "make it" here before I can establish a life any where else, and even then I have to spend a large portion of my life trying to learn that knowledge of which I was deprived of. So why shouldn't I feel some type of way? We did not volunteer to come here, yet generations pass by and it just accepted as the "norm". My people get called bywords like African American, Black, Negro, ******, etc. I no longer want to tolerate that, I'd rather know the truth. I have finally linked the bible to my people, and I will not be persuaded any more by my enemies because I have proven beyond a reasonable doubt who I am. Shalom & Yah berek!

That retarded looking bati boy on the video ya'll posted on the first page of this thread don't know what he's talking about. He should be ashamed of himself. You want to see a little black history? I made a playlist for the non-believers, debunk this:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PL1535C4F509D6ADC9&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I got books too, if the videos and scriptures aren't enough for you.
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

What up SKY

I know some people that also hold to this view, however I am not convinced, because it contradicts the scriptures and makes them not logical.

Let me ask you something. Who are the Gentiles then ? The lost house of Ysrael ? Who is Esau ?

HALLELUYAH, well said man, that hit me.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

@sky unless you mean the people originally in the land that white people occupy today (Britian, Scottish etc) were first Hebrews...then yes

my bad for the confusion and for jumping the gun on you...I apologize!
    test
  7. SKY

No doubt bro, yea I was talking about the originals lol. It's all good, I get pissed off too when people try to hit me with that "Humanity" crap, tryna talk about world peace. World peace went out the door a LONG time ago, then people over in Israel using our identity...that junk get me heated everytime i see one of them. What make it so bad, they take on the name "Jew"... Yahudah is only ONE tribe, EVEN if they were "Jews" why not recognize the other tribes? Because they'd look mighty suspicious seing as though the rest of the tribes are black, plus none of their people fit the curses... smh! Yea, that playlist got a lot of information though. I'll post a direct link incase you or anyone want to bookmark it and check it out from time 2 time.

I WANT THE TRUTH - YouTube

There's no debunking this truth, it's straight fact. I just want to make it known I don't support ANY organizations that teach false doctrine and I don't support that woman bashing 'nor do I support that 12 tribes breakdown. We were scattered and I DO know some our people were in South and West Africa after 66 - 70 A.D. and were TAKEN from there as well as some that couldn't flee Israel were taken into captivity to the other nations. When that scripture in deuteronomy said "taken back to egypt in ships" the original word there was Mitzrayim and that hebrew word means "place of narrowness and density". So it is not the literal place "egypt". I can go on and on, but check them videos... Shalom.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

WORD UP SKY!

I'll check them out for sure, thanks!

I have a cool channel to recommend on youtube: esauwilldie1...don't let the name fool you, this Moreh comes with scriptures, line upon line and precept upon precept. Amazing lessons on his channel...mind blowing how the scriptures FLOW and come alive.

I don't buy that 12 tribes breakdown either, because it cannot be read anywhere lol.

Yeah, them ju-wish kats will be astonished when they find out the Truth, and when they find out they are in fact Gentiles!

HALLELUYAH, for the time appointed!

Shalom achy.
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

How come Black Jesus didn't come back in the year 2000 and enslave the white race? How come Black Jesus didn't come back in the year 2000 and enslave the white race? How come Black Jesus didn't come back in the year 2000 and enslave the white race? How come Black Jesus didn't come back in the year 2000 and enslave the white race? How come Black Jesus didn't come back in the year 2000 and enslave the white race? How come Black Jesus didn't come back in the year 2000 and enslave the white race?
    test
  10. Alias3000

Esau is a Gentile, so are the Hamites, Ishmaelites, Ammonites, Moabites, and the Israelites that turned away from the Most High.
    test
  11. Alias3000

How come you still walk on all fours?
    test
  12. SKY

There is no "black jesus" there was a Hebrew Israelite, or more properly a Ivri Isra'yahite name Yahoshua and he is coming back through his people... the time/date is uncertain, nobody knows exactly when except the prophesies have to be fulfilled that were spoken of before his return. Not only that but his people have to be preparing for him, calling on him and cleansing their spirits, minds, hearts and bodies for his return. This is why our people used to sing Kumbayah... because we were saying "come by here Yah" asking for him to come save us from the captivity and evildoing of our enemies but he didn't because of our transgressions we were cursed and he gave his word. Just as he gave Adam his word that he wouldn't be allowed back in the garden for a long time... he keeps his word. Matthew 4:4 Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that preceedeth out of the mouth of Yah.
    test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

There are three of you in here talking "Hebrew Israelites" and you all appear to believe vastly different things. I'm not inclined to believe any of you.
    test
  14. SKY

You aren't making any sense, we are one the same page clearly. However you wont believe either thing we say regardless because of your rebellious heart.
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

You're putting yourself in the same basket as that racist Alias3000? You are not on the same page with him, there's no reason to be ashamed of that. Why would I have anything but a rebellious heart when it comes to people like him?
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Are you guys still on the same page?

test
  17. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

SKY, I love how you were more shocked about me saying "Black Jesus" than you were about the belief that he is going to enslave white people btw.
    test
  18. SKY

Nah, I wasn't "more shocked" at all. However the fact of the matter is there was a law for the enslavement of other people, and that law was not upheld by the so-called "christian" and the fake "jewish" slave owners. They took things wayy too far, not only that but the oppressors of the Israelites who are cursed and suffering the consequences of their forefathers will have to suffer the consequences of their forefathers as well. This isn't a one way street, what goes around comes around... you may not have done it but your ancestors did. The lies, identity theft, rewriting history, and dogma that has been going on is not acceptable and will no longer be tolerated by a large amount of people who are waking up to the truth. So Alias may be excited or he may just be pissed off about how he was born into captivity and raised nothing like how his ancestors intended or the creator intended, but raised through mind control and miseducated by this wicked system. He has every right to be pissed off. I wouldn't support him doing anything Yah wouldn't want us to, but at the same time I'm not going to say he's a "racist" because the psychological games that are being played on our people today and the abuse we've had to undergo is horrific. The fact that another race takes credit for our doings and rewrites history to refer to themselves, colonizes and segregates our lands, and bringing destruction and deception upon the world through its selfish desire to be in total control and have a One World Order doing away with the order of our ancestors and the laws of our heavenly father might cause a lot of people to for lack of a better term... "wild out".
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I wonder if he knows coup is white and alias has a 50 iq
    test
  20. Coup d'état

@ Momento aka M-Theory

Accroding to the scriptures and history sources

Gentiles are the European kats....(the so called white man).
    Ysrael is the so called black man from the line of SHEM (not Ham)
    Esau is a so called black man and nation, Edom. (notorious enemy unto Ysrael)

Ishmael is the Father of the Arabs people, better known today as "Middle Eastern"

This is not a complete break down of course because there are many peoples/nations. But this is what is most often talked about...and a lot of the time in confusion, and without knowledge and understanding.

Any other nation like HAM or any nation that surrounded Ysrael when they were a nation knew the Father by the mere Fact the Father is SUPREME and they all heard of his renown...(especially after YAH judged Sodom and Egypt).

Gen 10:5 said by Japhet were the Isles of the Gentiles established, after their families, their tongues and nations. Back when ysrael was a nation, for example just after they set up shop in the land of Canaan, the land of promise, the Gentile families were all up north and not on the scene yet...That is why in the New Testament they took the message/gospel to them, for the other nations had knowledge of Father YAH...make sense ?

If these peoples that knew the Father already, like the Canaanites, Hamites, Ammonites, Edomites...and if they did not acknowledge YAH, Ysrael would cal them heathen. That word is not a diss or is is soposed to be derogatory.

Now, there are many camps that split on this in the Hebrew Ysraelite community....don't be put off from the main tenants of the truth though. Get that knowledge and understanding yourself...work out your own salvation according to how it is written with knowledge and understanding (you have to be taught scriptures)

Just know some think (like achy Alias) that Esau is white and a devil (this is all false according to honest research and knowledge and understanding of scriptures)...not to say Alias is unlearned in no wise.

Some think the Gentiles were the Lost House of Ysrael and that any other nation has no chance at salvation (this doctrine undermines scriptures hard)....

The thing with the variying doctrines here in this forum is that you might be putt off and in frustration stop seeking the truth. Don't. Press on.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.