Black Hebrew Israelites doctrine dismembered

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by M-theory, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Read all the prophets, read deut....read the scriptures.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Find the scripture that says from egypt they went to the ivory coast.

believe me ive looked.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

When Yah says he will scatter Ysrael to lands neither them or their fathers knew, to lands around the globe to server gods that neither them nor their fathers knew....Trust that it happened. This fact is expounded on by almost all the prophets...that's DEEP.

What, you think Ysrael just stopped having children and vanished ? The Most High and the scritpures teach that Ysrael would be in captivity in the land of their eneimes until YAH gathers them up again.

What is interesting, is that in the scriptures (history), Yah was known then across the world (as it was then) for bringing the children of Ysrael out of the land of Egypt...all nations sourrounding Ysrael knew this because of the wonders done (save for the Gentiles up north at that time, they knew not).

Yah says in scriptures (and I can pull it for you) that he will no longer be known for his judgements/wonders against Egypt, but for his judgements for bringing out and gathering Ysrael again to be established back in their land. WOE. That is heavy if you really sit to think about it. The whole world will soon know the TRUE MOST HIGH AGAIN.

Now, there are some good secular history books that get in to all that detail. It's up to you to confirm what has happened. Are you a seeker of Truth. I think you are.

Another interesting thing about the so called "OT" is that the entire book of Revelation is spelled out...meaning you can open up the NT and read revelations and point by point go grab each precept out the old teastament. That's DEEP.

AND REMEMBER: That YAH said he would make Ysrael LOSE their haritage, and in the last days the knowledge of such would be increased. DEEP.

Holla
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

How many sacred namers exist in the world would u say?
    test
  5. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

but you were allowed to be born. hypocrit.
    test
  6. Alias3000

BULLSHIT. post the scripture that says this. or GTFOH.

This is coming.
    test
  7. Alias3000

He also created idiots too. Welcome to Earth, idiot.
    test
  8. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

pot

kettle

black
    test
  9. Alias3000

man I wish you could rap. I'd buy your record just to film myself throwing it like a frisbee.

send me one so I can do it. please?
    test
  10. JASON ANTHONY

I'll let you know when we release it.

I could care less what you do with it after you buy it.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

JA pretty good. ill give em that.
    test
  12. JASON ANTHONY

I appreciate that, bruh.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

I can tell by ur delivery and vocal control u have some time in it.

thats learned.
    test
  14. JASON ANTHONY

I envy dudes who have natural talent.

It took me 11 years to get where I'm at and meanwhile there's some 16 year old in his basement who can rap circles around me.

Fuck that 16 year old in his basement who can rap circles around me.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

God destroyed the first one world gov the people created

gen11:4
    Genesis 11:4 Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth."
    Gen 11:7
    Come, let's go down and confuse the people with different languages. Then they won't be able to understand each other."
    In that way, the LORD scattered them all over the world, and they stopped building the city.

Daniel 2:4
    Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay

and will destroy the second

Rev 13:2
    n. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life

The only one world government that can exist under God and be successful
    is the one in the new earth led by christ
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Payback, do you know that the Most High established Ysrael to be a priest nation unto all the world ? It was their role to teach strangers about Him, his laws and ways....

But we saw their transgressions as it is written...

At the last trump, YAHSHUAH is coming back HARD. This will be a day that scriptures say no man that fears Elohim will wish for. Think about this. A small lighting storm can knock out an entire city...imagine the wonders that will be done at the time appointed. Wonders means, you will have no idea what is coming, as you have never seen it or imagined it. Just how and what was done to the Pharaoh of Egypt and the wonders done there...nobody could even know what was about to come down...and behold, that entire region knew YAH then, just how the world will know YAH soon..and in a WONDROUS MANNER.

In christianity, with their gods (Gawd and Zeus), they teach that a cuddly white Zeus will come back and hug everyone....woe not true.

When YAHSHUAH comes, he is gathering up the raiment of Ysrael and all who fear YAH to establish Ysrael back in their land of promise. FOREVER. Don't like it ? Lake of Fire or Kingdom ?

When Yah told Abraham that his seed would be a blessing to all nations and have the land of Canaan as an inheritance FOREVER, he meant that. YAH has spoken it.

There will be a rightous one world rule soon...the tower of bable built and the satanic arm behind it (Nimrod) were wicked and is not a good example...

It is Nimrod who created, in a nut shell, your god you worship today in Chrisitanity, Islam and all other man made religioins...ie Baal/queen of haven; Mary in the catholic church...and so forth.

Ysrael is the first furits....you must renouce your christian gods (idolotry) and keep the covenant made to Ysrael. This is the truth.

And YES, YAHSHUAH will be on the throne then when his Kingdom comes down to earth...on the throne of David.

Luke 1:31-33

And behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shall call his name YAHSHUA. (YAH's SALVATION)

He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and YAHUWAH ELOHIM shall give unto him the throne of his father David.

And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

The christian chruch never teaches this^^

To them that have ears, let them hear...

Questions ?
    test
  17. Alias3000

buy? bitch I said SEND one. you ain't got it like that. you still got about 50-100 more free shows to do first.
    test
  18. Alias3000

he needed that ego boost. he's dying inside. you cheered him up.
    test
  19. JASON ANTHONY

dis broke ass nigga right hurr
    test
  20. Alias3000

hahaha..now you butthurt?
    ...it's ok at least bustalot thinks you're platinum bound...lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.