Black Hebrew Israelites doctrine dismembered

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by M-theory, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

[youtube]qagEYCBm3g0[/youtube]
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Posting videos by opinionated assholes is not enough.

You Edomites are gonna have to come with some scripture or some history to de-thrown the truth.
    test
  3. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

[youtube]HmgfajXyC6Y[/youtube]
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

hahah alias was raped
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Alias is carrying on the legacy of coup in his honor
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

you cant even compare the two

alias is straight up hateful and spreading intolerance less subtly than coup did.
    test
  7. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

it seems like he conveniently forgets the 'and no one will buy you' portion when claiming the prophecy was actually fulfilled in the siege of jerusalem.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

do you guys actually know this stuff or is alias actually prompting you to do research?

cuz you cant tell me the average joe actually knows this shit as common knowledge
    test
  9. reggie jax

i'm just going off what the video said. i haven't done any research as to whether jewish slaves were actually sold to egypt when the romans sacked jerusalem but its not surprising that they took slaves, as they almost always did. but it would be surprising if they didn't sell them.
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

oh hahaha, well maybe it would help if i actually ever read what alias posts :)

let alone what others post.

i couldnt force myself to watch these videos if i tried.
    test
  11. Alias3000

If you hate what I'm saying then you hate the Holy Bible and the truth therein. because if you notice, most of my comments are backed up by scripture.

On the contrary, you pitiful pathetic remedial clowns respond with videos from some guy who makes opinions and don't back them with scripture and you give him more credit than me? where's the logic in your retardation?

Why don't you go scripture for scripture? and compare them to what's happening in the world or has happend in the past?

same for you Muslims cats?

If you want to dethrown the truth you need to put your Holy writs to the acid test, which is the world around you. the Bible does' this with accurate precision. Froms names, dates, events, times, etc...on point.

Now If you wanna be a deaf mute ignoramus and not take the topics serious, that's fine but don't be a monkey's ass just because you can. it's not a good look. post that shit up in the Alley where you belong, the kiddies room.
    test
  12. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I think someone would have to actually take your fanaticism seriously to debate you.

kill whitey
    test
  13. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

pretty much.

i mean i've not once see one scripture back your claims.
    test
  14. Alias3000

Actually that part pertains specifically about the Israelites through the Slave Trade.

Deut. 28:48-52

48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee. 49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth ; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand ; 50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young: 51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed : which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee. 52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down , wherein thou trustedst , throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

What other people on the planet went through this type of captivity and slavery BUT the Israelites?

answer me that.
    test
  15. Alias3000

you too busy posting garbage to notice. look above you. I just drop one
    test
  16. reggie jax

why don't you just answer the video instead, as that guy actually seems intent on arguing this point. i honestly don't really care.
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

blah blah blah

religion has no bearing on what happens to you when you die
    test
  18. Alias3000

And where did you learn this ignornace from? Your parents? I'm not surprised.
    test
  19. Alias3000

All one really needs is a functioning brain and the ability to push away from the TV to understand.
    test
  20. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

All one needs is a mutual hate for whites.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.