Black Hebrew Israelites cite Bible, threaten rape on camera, murder

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by M-theory, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Now
    Revelation chapter 2 verse 9 "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumean converts to Judaism) the synagogue (church or community) of Satan." The Idumeans are enemies of Israel, and, since their conversion to Judaism have become the enemy within, who have stolen the land of Israel, more than once, from the TRUE Israel who are the Brit-ish. God has told the world this TRUTH through the Old Testament Book of His Prophet Ezekiel in chapter 36 verse 5 and chapter 11 verse 15. This Prophecy was to Israel not to Jewdah. The most recent occasion being under the U.N.O. charter of 1947, which took the Land of Israel away from the British, who are its rightful owners and who had held it under the British Mandate since recapturing it from the Turks, on the 9th of December 1917, during World War I, which was in exact fulfillment of God's Prophecy concerning "the treading down of Jerusalem, by the gentiles, for 2,520 years". That "treading down" ended, exactly, to the day, as prophesied more than 2,520 years in advance, on the 9th of December 1917, and the U.N.O. gave it (Palestine) to the Idumean converts to Judaism, who are not racially decended from Judah or Jewdah's dad (Jacob/Israel) but from Jacob/Israel's brother, Esau. The word Brit-ish is Hebrew and it means "The People of The Covenant" or in other words "The People Israel". Brit is Hebrew meaning The Covenant and -ish means exactly the same in Hebrew as it does in English, which is, "the man or people of". So Brit-ish means the man or people of The Covenant - The People Israel, who are the only people with whom God has made an Everlasting Covenant, the terms of which are written in The Torah* -
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

You are wrong concerning the migration of 'jews' from around the world into the land of Israel in the 1940s as fulfilling prophecy as it is written.

So wrong about that. I will show you clearly.

So wrong it is painful. But don't get it twisted, I don't have nothing against you. When I show you, don't have issue with me, for it is scriptures that speak. I got the Esau thing to take care of and "soul Sleep" (LOL) to take up first...I will be back for this. Just remember we had this talk

Some Gee wiz information. Did you know the Idumeans are Edomites ?
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

heh Says u.

verses 1000 yrs of hebrew scholarship.

blah. ur just being annoying now.
    test
  4. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

You are FULL OF SHIT. You saying the Jews are the British... did you not see my video that showed our residence in Britain as well? That is even a hebrew word that means "covenant". What the hell are you talking about? You are simply in denial now.

That map from the 1700's is not names "similar" , those are the ACTUAL kingdoms of Israelites after they FLED Israel in 66 - 70 A.D. during the coming of the Roman empire who re-established the land as "Palestine". Where did they go? THEY WENT TO AFRICA! Cut the bullshit!!

Are you serious!?!? TELL ME HOW DOES A WHITE MAN HIDE OUT IN EGYPT AMONGST EGYPTIANS? HOW DOES A WHITE MAN PRETEND TO BE AN EGYPTIAN AS MOSES DID?

EVEN YAHOSHUA AS A BABY HAD TO HIDE OUT AMONGST THE EGYPTIANS, ARE YOU INSINUATING THAT THE EGYPTIANS WERE WHITE PEOPLE?!!??!

SERIOUSLY, THINK ABOUT THE STUFF YOU ARE SAYING. THE BRITISH ARE NOT IN POVERTY!

Leviticus But if the scall be in his sight at a stay, and that there is black hair grown up therein; the scall is healed, he is clean: and the priest shall pronounce him clean.

Nahum.2.10 She is empty, and void, and waste: and the heart melteth, and the knees smite together, and much pain is in all loins, and the faces of them all gather blackness.

Leviticus 5:9 We gat our bread with the peril of our lives because of the sword of the wilderness. la.5.10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.†

Job.30.30 My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Leviticus 4:7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire: la.4.8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Jeremiah.14.2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Songs of Solomon.5.11 His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.†

Songs of Solomon.1.6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me:

Exodus.4.6 And Yah said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow. ex.4.7 And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.

usureboutdat

Are you kidding me!?!? White people DO NOT TURN BLACK when they get sunburn! I can't argue with ignorance... you say we're racist because we know how to read? HAHAHA

That map I put up there is accurate, those are not "similar" name but are the actual names. You need to stop make a fool out of yourself, because obviously you DON'T READ the scriptures you just argue over them. Smh, Shalom.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

First of all i never said they were white. u assumed i thought that.

i said they werent african americans like yall like to imply.

do u even know why black people are black?

lemme ask u a question since u brought up solomon. why did solomon get hated on for banging the queen of sheba.
    test
  6. SKY

First off, it is NOT me implying this. DID YOU NOT READ THE SCRIPTURES I POSTED ABOVE?

I will not allow you to sway the conversation talking about Solomon "banging" the queen of Sheba. Did you not read the scriptures I just posted above?

I already showed you who the first British were, and thank-you for the explanation and break-down of the word "British". However, if you are not indicating they are white... then you must analyze who the first British were and consider they are the actual 'People of the covenant'.

I am NOT "black". I am not "African" either. "African" is a title the Neo-European gave to that landmass originally called ETHIOPIA (KUSH) / THE LAND OF HAM.

They saw a bunch of people of dark complexion and they named them all "Africans" as if they all were part of the same nation or ethnicity. Which is foolish, because if you look close enough you'll see we don't have the same structures and features.

Of course I know why we are dark-colored, because we have high levels of melanin in our system. Not only in our system but in our skin as well. This is why our hair, eyes, skin, is the color they are. We absorb light energy from the sun. This is the reason why our people are so spiritual because we have had access through our pineal glands and melanin to the spiritual realms / metaphysical. We have that direct link to our 'light' bodies because we are the original man.

Now I know you'd rather believe sharks in the ocean are the Israelites before you'd believe we are. It is what is is though, I've proven through scripture, videos with documents, references to images.

The truth is not in you, because you are of your father...
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

I got absolutely no problem with ethiopian jews. in fact thats who i believe are of the lost tribe.
    test
  8. SKY

LMAO!!

Now we're getting some where!!! :omosalute:

Now you say Ethiopians are OF the lost tribes, there are other tribes and just because they are Israelites doesn't mean they're from the tribe of Yahudah.

Those from the tribe of Yahudah are the Yahudi. You have to realize that they took us from that continent before we got to America, Jamaica, Haiti, etc.

So therefore why ignore not just the possibility but the FACT that we are Israyahites? The prophecies say we will be scattered amongst other nations. Says we will be delivered unto the hands of our enemies. Says we will be called bywords (African Americans, Blacks, Ni66ers, Negroes, C00ns, Negroids, BHI'S, etc...) . Says we will be in poverty. Says so much more that perfectly describe us now, you know the book and the verses.

The Igbo Nigerians and people left in Ghana are with us too. We are from the lineage of Shem. It is Shemitic not Semitic. A Shemite is someone who descended from Shem.

Now people say Ethiopians are the "Jews" because that land was originally called 'ETHIOPIA', the land south of Kemet. In the Bible Yah compares our physical features like the Ethiopians, but we are not them. Reason why we ran to that land is to blend in, and hide from our enemies. Just like when we went to Kemet (Egypt) to hide from our enemies, we even fooled the Egyptians into thinking we were them and took rulership there. They called us the "Hyksos".

Amos 9.6 It is he that buildeth his stories in the heaven, and hath founded his troop in the earth; he that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: YHVH is his name.† am.9.7 Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith YHVH. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt?

Ezekiel .30.9 In that day shall messengers go forth from me in ships to make the careless Ethiopians afraid, and great pain shall come upon them, as in the day of Egypt: for, lo, it cometh. eze.30.10 Thus saith YHVH; I will also make the multitude of Egypt to cease by the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon. eze.30.11 He and his people with him, the terrible of the nations, shall be brought to destroy the land: and they shall draw their swords against Egypt, and fill the land with the slain. eze.30.12 And I will make the rivers dry, and sell the land into the hand of the wicked: and I will make the land waste, and all that is therein, by the hand of strangers: I YHVH have spoken it.†

Zephaniah .2.12 Ye Ethiopians also, ye shall be slain by my sword.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

The lost tribe is the tribe of dan tho. so thats who i believe they are
    test
  10. SKY

Israel = 9 tribes

Judah = Yahudah, Benyahmin, Levi

No way the Brit-ish Israelites make up all 9 tribes. You buggin' out now, because the brit-ish Israelites are the same complexion as I am. There are not THAT many of us in Britain, not enough to make up all 9 tribes. Now I told you that WHOLE landmass beneath Kemet (Egypt / Mitzrayim) was considered ETHIOPIA (Kush). We FLED Israel (Land of Canaan) in 66 - 70 A.D. and went into ETHIOPA (West & South Africa). I explained why already. We established kingdoms in that land, as I already showed you the maps. We were then taken into captivity by ships. If you are familiar with scripture, we will not possess that land until other prophesies have been fulfilled. Such as our persecution, and Armageddon. So I don't know why you're sitting here trying to make it like there's no way we are Israyahites.

Once again, did you NOT read the scripture I just provided for you? LOL
    test
  11. x calibur

x calibur

this reminds me, it's been awhile since I've exchanged words with the GMS and other black israelite camps in NYC. I need to get into that again... lulz
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

naw i think ur misunderstanding what i mean. yes i know theres 12 tribes. one of which i believe are the ethiopian jews. one of which i believe are the russian jews. etc etc.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.