Black Hebrew Israelites cite Bible, threaten rape on camera, murder

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by M-theory, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

The propaganda machine of old is trying to crank up again now that the Israelites are awakening. But alas, Esau won't be able to stop what was prophesized. think of the sentinals and agent smith in the Matrix, which btw was a movie written by an Israelite woman Kristen Stewart.

Get ready to bow down before the return of the Black Christ fools of Earth.

the jig is up. ALL YOU NATIONS that had a hand in the destruction of the Israelites will pay with blood. Thus saith the Lord. and there will be no rapes of the women, for they will freely give up the poon. Women automatically bow down to strong Men. and THAT'S what Israelites are!!!

the Vultures are hungry.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Correct me if im wrong. but what u believe as well as sdas believe. because bhis. sprung up from the seventh day adventists (perhaps u dont even know ur own religions history)

But u believe that when we die ur soul "sleeps" in the "grave" which u believe is what "hades" means
    and at the second coming everyone is "awaken" or ressurected, to face "the great day"
    Or judgement.

i know thats what u believe. but u can act like u dont know what im talking about
    either way its wrong. and a misunderstanding of scripture.
    test
  3. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Nutcases.

DHS should target them more.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Payback, scriptures teach when you die you don't go to heaven....there is no such thing as the Christian heaven. The Kingdom will come from heaven (that is why they call it the Kingdom of Heaven) and all dead/asleep will be brought up.

I provided just a little bit of scriptures....the best is yet to come.

Deal with scriptures. Deal with what is posted thus far. Also give me all the verses you think that supports that when you die you go to heaven, ie the Father's throne heaven. Just post the chapter and verse.
    test
  5. Alias3000

It's Edomites that don't even believe that shit.

Youshould know by now that Ashkenazi Israelis are boldface liars and they admit it.
    test
  6. Alias3000

go tell em'. they can't do shit. We all legal bitch
    test
  7. Alias3000

goop..gop..geep..gorp...???
    motherfucker speak cleary when you address an Israelite.
    test
  8. Alias3000

...for the record, the Gobmet is already trying to fuck with us by demonizing us in the media and the movies. old tricks. won't work

Google the movie "Asher" that's about to hit theaters. Starring Danny COON Glover. It's a movie demonizing the Israelites. Derek Luke and Mekhi Phifer are in it too.
    test
  9. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Who needs the media to demonize BHI when all people have to do is read your posts or a youtube comment section.
    test
  10. Alias3000

I admit we Israelites are working out the Jim Crow kinks of mental abuse unleashed upon us without cease by Esau, Ammon, Moab, Ham, Egypt and Mecca, but that's ok, as long as you can see the battle tested sub U-boat of Israelites turning around about to sink your satanic ship, that's all I care about.

the days of judgement are here. son.
    test
  11. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

What a voice of reason and moderation you are.
    test
  12. Alias3000

if you hate my tone, you wouldn't be able to stand Yeshua's.
    ...my Db is just -1 compared to his.

Shalom
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Ok lets. lets deal with scripture. provided u dont just ignore them.

Ephesians 3:14 and 15 states, "For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named." There's a family in Heaven and earth, i.e., some are alive in Heaven and others are still in the flesh on earth. This is irrefutable evidence against the heresy of soul sleep. Departed saints compose the "family in Heaven."

In Luke 15:10 we read, "Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth." The Bible doesn't say that the angels rejoice, although I'm certain they do. It says that there's rejoicing "in the presence of the angels." I believe this refers to Christians already in Heaven, i.e., the family in Heaven.

In Genesis 5:24 we are told, "And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him." Clearly, God took Enoch to Heaven to share in sweet fellowship with his friend.

In 2nd Kings 2:11 we read, "And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven." Elijah was taken up into Heaven the Bible says. Elijah did not cease to be conscious.

Matthew 17:1-4 reads, "And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him. Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias." Moses had been dead (Deuteronomy 34:5) for fifteen centuries; yet, despite being dead, he is able to speak to Jesus. Clearly, Moses' soul was not asleep in the grave. The same is true of Elijah, who centuries earlier had been caught up in a whirlwind (2nd Kings 2:11). Elijah was still conscious.

The Bible tells us in Luke 16:22 that Lazarus was "carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom." Clearly this was not soul sleep as some false cults and prophets teach. Only a fool would claim that Jesus was telling a parable that isn't true in Luke 16:19-31. If it were merely a parable, then the Lord would be guilty of raising false hopes and misleading us concerning what occurs after death. In John 14:2 Jesus plainly stated, “In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.” Jesus said what He meant, and meant what He said. If Jesus taught that Lazarus (a literal name) was carried by angels to his heavenly abode, then you can rest assure that we can expect the same. Amen!

1st Thessalonians 4:14 tells us, “For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.” When Jesus returns at the Rapture, the Bible teaches that God will bring those who “sleep in Jesus” WITH HIM. Amen! The only way for God to bring those saints WITH HIM means that they were already WITH HIM in Heaven. Those who die in the Lord are asleep in Jesus, but their soul and spirit are in Heaven with the Lord.

Philippians 3:20 says, “For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.” The Greek word for “conversation” means “CITIZENSHIP, A COMMUNITY.” Thus, every believer is already a citizen of our Heavenly home. There is a community in Heaven where we are being expected. When we die, there will be a heavenly family awaiting and welcoming us.

Revelation 20:13 states, “And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.” Carefully notice that the Bible differentiates between “death” and “hell” here. If soul sleep were true, then there would be no dead coming from hell, only from death. The fact that God differentiates between the sea, death and hell, I think is further solid evidence that soul sleep is not a Biblical teaching. We read clearly that some of the dead came from hell.

Matthew 22:32 states, “I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.” God is not the God of the DEAD; but of the LIVING.

2nd Corinthians 5:8, “We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.” Paul said to be absent from the body means to be PRESENT WITH THE LORD. If our soul is unconscious when our body dies, then how can we be “absent” from the body? The Bible teaches that we will be with the Lord while absent from our body. Clearly, the Word of God teaches that the soul separates from the body at death. Amen!

In Luke 23:43 Jesus told the repentant thief on the cross... "To day shalt thou be with me in paradise." Jesus didn't say anything about soul sleep.

Some people believe that dead believers today are unconscious and will remain so until they are raised up again at the Rapture; but I think all of the Scriptures I just quoted overwhelmingly evidence that believers are still conscious after death and go to Heaven to be with the Lord.
    test
  14. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

I keep telling you there is no SUCH THING as "BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES" and OBVIOUSLY you aren't watching ANY of the videos that I am posting because they REVEAL IRREFUTABLE proof of who we are! You people are rebellious and simply DENY THE FACTS that are presented before you just to do so. It's as if you cannot comprehend any truth, but the truth is NOT IN YOU!

WE DID NOT SPRING UP FROM NO DAMN SEVEN DAY EVANGELISTS EITHER!!!
    YOU ARE SIMPLY IN DENIAL AND ARE JUST TRYING TO BASH US, I EXPLAINED IN MY EARLIER POSTS WHO THOSE HYPOCRITES ARE THAT START THEM ORGANIZATIONS AND GO PARADING AROUND THE STREETS. WE SPRUNG UP FROM JACOB, WHO'S NAME WAS CHANGED TO YSRAYAH WHAT PEOPLE CALL "ISRAEL" TODAY BECAUSE OF THE CANAANITE DEITY "EL" WHICH MANY PEOPLE DON'T KNOW.

HERE IS MORE EVIDENCE OF SOME OF US KNOWING OUR IDENTITY IN THE EARLY 1800'S, HOWEVER I POSTED EVIDENCE ABOVE OF OUR KINGDOMS IN AFRICA IF YOU WOULD BOTHER TO EXAMINE YOU WOULD SEE FOR YOURSELF BEFORE YA'LL START RUNNING YOUR FINGERS TRYING TO BASH US. YOU EVER READ THE SCRIPTURE IF YOU CURSE A ISRAELITE YOU WILL BE CURSED, BUT IF YOU BLESS ONE YOU WILL BE BLESSED?

ANYWAY EXAMINE:

FREE SLAVES OF ISRAEL HILL - FARMVILLE, VIRGINIA

John.8.43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. jn.8.44 Ye are of your father the DEVIL, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.† jn.8.45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. jn.8.46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? jn.8.47 He that is of Yah heareth Yah's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of Yah.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

I watched a few. i also saw u get dismantled in ur own comments.

Ive yet to hear u speak any biblical truth. only misinterpretations furthered by u and ur organization.
    the bibles quite clear. yall the ones trying to fit ur agenda into its pages not me.

if u have a specific one ud like to watch. ok. but at the very least id appreciate u not typing in all caps.
    test
  16. SKY

Ok, so I take it you read my last post? I take it you actually CLICKED THE LINK that shows we didn't spring up from seven day evangelists, seeing as though we were established in the early 1800's before slavery was abolished, right?

So now I proved that, now let's go back furthur than the 1800's... let's go back to the early 1700's if you don't mind paying close attention before you keep judging us calling us "black hebrew israelites" because my skin is not black neither is my ethnicity. Now WATCH:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLD89CD3522ABD4C99&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WHEN YOU THINK OF THE JUNGLE WHAT DO YOU THINK OF? AFRICA!!!! WHEN YOU THINK OF AFRICA, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF? BLACK PEOPLE!!!!

WHAT WORLD LAW CAME FROM THOSE BLACK PEOPLE IN AFRICA? THE JUDAIC LAW!! THE LAW OF YAH!!!!!!!!! THE BIBLICAL LAW!!!!!! SO WHAT IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER ALL ABOUT? CHANGING THE NAMES OF LAND MASSES, REWRITING HISTORY, STEALING AND CHANGING THE IDENTITY, LANGUAGE OF A PEOPLE, CREATING A FALSE IMAGE OF "GOD" AND CHRIST TO GO ALONG WITH THE IDENTITY THIEVES AND IMPOSING NEW LAWS AND CONQUERING THE WORLD WITH THOSE NEW LAWS AND NEW HISTORY. THAT IS A NEW WORLD ORDER MY FRIEND!!!

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_CWBTL33MpA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID? "FORGE A NEW WORLD ORDER"....

Forge    [fawrj, fohrj] Show IPA verb, forged, forg·ing. noun
    verb (used with object)
    1. to form by heating and hammering; beat into shape.
    2. to form or make, especially by concentrated effort: to forge a friendship through mutual trust.
    3. to imitate (handwriting, a signature, etc.) fraudulently; fabricate a forgery.

forgery   [fawr-juh-ree, fohr-]
    noun, plural for·ger·ies.
    1. the crime of falsely making or altering a writing by which the legal rights or obligations of another person are apparently affected; simulated signing of another person's name to any such writing whether or not it is also the forger's name.
    2. the production of a spurious work that is claimed to be genuine, as a coin, a painting, or the like.
    3. something, as a coin, a work of art, or a writing, produced by forgery.
    4. an act of producing something forged.
    test
  17. SKY

organization   [awr-guh-nuh-zey-shuhn] Show IPA
    noun
    1. the act or process of organizing.
    2. the state or manner of being organized.
    3. something that is organized.
    4. organic structure; composition: The organization of this painting is quite remarkable.
    5. a group of persons organized for some end or work; association: a nonprofit organization.

heritage   [her-i-tij] Show IPA
    noun
    1. something that comes or belongs to one by reason of birth; an inherited lot or portion: a heritage of poverty and suffering; a national heritage of honor, pride, and courage.
    2. something reserved for one: the heritage of the righteous.

Hebrew   [hee-broo]
    noun
    1. a member of the Semitic peoples inhabiting ancient Palestine and claiming descent from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; an Israelite.
    2. a Semitic language of the AFROASIATIC family, the language of the ancient Hebrews, which, although not in a vernacular use from 100 b.c. to the 20th century, was retained as the scholarly and liturgical language of Jews and is now the national language of Israel. Abbreviation: Heb

nation   [ney-shuhn] Show IPA
    noun
    1. a large body of people, associated with a particular territory, that is sufficiently conscious of its unity to seek or to possess a government peculiarly its own.
    2. the territory or country itself.
    3. an aggregation of persons of the same ethnic family, often speaking the same language or cognate languages.

Psalms 83.2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. ps.83.3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. ps.83.4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. ps.83.5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:† ps.83.6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes; ps.83.7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; ps.83.8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JkI0DLRUtSM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Revelatios .2.9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. rev.2.10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Mef-v8RL9_A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

You think of Jungle when yo think of africa?

I think of desert and saharah. Jungle is tropical.

Ok so let me get this straight, you found some hand drawn antique maps of africa an because there may be cities that sound similar to nations mentioned in the bible thats your evidence?

Let me show you an actual biblical land map of the sinai penninsula
    [​IMG]
    THESE are the nations of travel of the israelites and land layout from the bible.

-do I really need to comment on the video of Bush Sr.
    Im sure were all in agreement regaurding the formation of the Global order. Its been going on for quite some time.

Re: israel reforming it happened in 46'

prior to that there was no nation of israel if you didnt notice. that was the fullfillment of that prophecy

your understanding of rev 2:9 is also incorrect. Its about people claiming to be jews by race and ethnicity rather than by spirit. Sound familiar?
    test
  19. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Payback, do you think that when the Jewish converts went into the land of Israel in the 1940s that that was the fulfillment of prophecy as written in the scriptures ? I'm just asking kat.
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

No i think when the nation was reformed in 48, and jews from around the world were allowed back was.

The Fig Tree that was cursed and withered before the disciples eyes because it brought forth no fruit, unto God, was the Jews. The "Fig Tree" is the symbol of the Jews in Scripture. Jesus cursed the Fig Tree and it withered away, symbolizing what was going to happen to the Jews for rejecting their rightful King. The Jews were kicked out of Palestine, had no homeland and were persecuted for 2000 years as God's punishment for rejecting, persecuting and murdering their Rightful King and rejecting the New Covenant referred to in Ezekiel 34, culminating in the Holocaust under Adolf Hitler (the 2nd Anti-Christ - 666 - who was blessed by the Pope and called "the envoy of God"). The Fig Tree then began to awaken from its withered state and began to put forth new shoots in Palestine on 22/4/1948 when the Jewish State in Israel was set up and David Ben-Gurion announced in the Museum Hall in Tel-Aviv to the world, under the umbrella of the United Nations, that the Jews had established a Jewish State in the land of Israel on 14th May 1948. From that year the desolate, cursed land began, through irrigation, to flourish and put forth new shoots, with immigration of Jews from all over the world, the "Fig Tree" revived and put forth new shoots, but will never bear fruit (for God - Matthew 21:19).
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.