Black Hebrew Israelites cite Bible, threaten rape on camera, murder

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by M-theory, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

News reports say the woman in the video, when her boyfriend arrived they recited his license plate and threatened to kill him and rape the woman.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

:jezues:
    wowzers
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

These unlearned Hebrews doing this nullify the truth of the Most High ? I don't get it, why post this ?
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

So u dont claim them?
    test
  5. Coup d'état

claim who ? I claim nobody. I have a hard enough taking care of myself.

I stand behind the Truth of the Father and the truth of scriptures and the truth of Ysrael. Is that what you mean ?

are you always this confused ? you have a carnal mindset
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Unlearned? It's what they were indoctrinated to believe.
    test
  7. Coup d'état

I don't know how they became that way...one thing I know, they are not representing the Father or the scriptures....in turn, they may or may not be leading you away from the Truth. Who knows.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

What u mean. they from ur religion bro. they do the exact same thing u do with twisting scriptural meanings and interpretation. bhis even have "their own version of the bible" for goodness sake. and im sure they just blow off scripture that contradicts their view same as u.
    So why dont u claim them?
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

You can't be that gullible, they were taught this garbage.
    test
  10. Coup d'état

What is exactly the same ? How do I twist the scriptural meaning and interpretation ?

Everything I stand behind is taught in the scriptures and not by man.

Also, some people may use a different bible...how is that any of my business ? Catholics use a different bible, Jehovah's Witnesses use a different bible...what's your point ?

I use the King James Bible...and you may use the NIV....

I blow of scripture that contradicts my view ? Not in the least.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

How can you be sure ? A lot of people come into the basic Truth at middle age, finding out who Ysrael is and then run with that in an unlearned mentality. Who knows. Scriptures are a deep thing and are not child's play.

You have to be taught scriptures properly.

Christianity as a complete whole knows nothing about the scriptures they teach out of and they handle them incorrectly, spreading false doctrine in almost all tenants of their religion. For hundreds of years.

What matters is serving and obeying the Father and what he has commanded with knowledge and understanding. This should not be a difficult thing to do, but for many, many, many it is a challenge cutting through the deception...I think you would agree.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

I use a kjv esv parallel. thanks.

u do disrgaurd scripture that doesnt support ur ideas u do it all the time.

soul sleep for instance. That entire "tradition" rest soley on "the dead know nothing" verse
    no critical thinking, no rightly dividing the word in regaurds to the subject, no scrutiny of the context and useage. nothing.

These issues happen because one person got it from, another person, that got it from another person that didnt know how to friggin read.

u never tell people to read the bible for themselves cus u dont fully trust it yourself.
    and u know if they did the exegesis of it.on there own they very well may not come up with the same conclusion as u.
    test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Well I edited out "young age" prior to your post because I can't really say that. But I honestly find your belief about who Israel is to be silly offhand. I don't know WHY you believe it, so I'm not going to comment further at this time.

I'm by no means denying that Western Christianity is far removed from the early Church, nor am I suggesting that even Eastern Christianity is free from discrepancies, but I think all in all the Western Protestants have strayed the most, barring new religious movements of course which get really strange (that is where I see BHI's).

It's easy enough to be saying this is all I can say, but how do I know you're right? How do you know you're right?
    test
  14. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

First of all, it is not "black hebrew israelites". It is simply "hebrew israelites", i am not a "black" person but originally a "hebrew" person the name "hebrew" came from abraham who was called "ivri" and that name was translated into what we kknow as "hebrew". 'israel' is originally 'israyah' and comes from ya'aqov (jacob) when his name was changed to 'ysrayah' which means "yah prevails". Now we happened to descend from that lineage.

Those guys in that video are misguided and mislead by a corrupt organization that is trying to profit and get fame and recognition by starting a business and manipulating people for their own personal gain. The leader of that organization has been offered money to deliberately instruct its members to use profanity and to mislead its members for a upcoming movie that will be targeting all of us as a nation off the basis of those false organizations. This movie is being made to mold the minds of the masses so they are in support for our persecution. This way we will be categorized as a terrorists cult and they will have the support of citizens to lock us up in concentration camps and hunt us down like criminals when all we're really doing is studying the bible, history and following the laws and commandments of the creator. So, feed into this garbage if you want... I posted a playlists in the other thread. Shalom!
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

OK but I find it bad enough having to write "Hebrew Israelites" at all considering I don't believe your claim to the title.
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

Do bhi's believe the holocaust never happened?
    test
  17. Coup d'état

@payback, May YAH bless you with knowledge and understanding.

LOL@ soul sleep.

Heaven is not something you go to after you die. Heaven (the Kingdom of Heaven) is coming down to you. This is a main point that I think you are missing in the scriptures. This is taught in so many books that it is amazing to me that you are still unlearned concerning it. Seriously. No offense to you man. Nobody ascends up to the Kingdom of Heaven. At the time appointed it is coming down. No man knows when.

But still, you are the only one calling it soul sleep. You are creating another doctrine...I never said your soul sleeps. I don't even know what that means. This only goes to show you how unwilling or incapable you are of learning scriptures. How many times have we been through this ? Let me say one more time, listen now...I do not acknowledge what you call soul sleep.

The scriptures teach that when you die you return to the ground. All who have died have returned to the ground. At the time appointed all will be raised.

This fact does not rest on a "the dead know nothing" verse. This fact is taught all through out the scriptures and is established by many many witnesses to it, line upon line, precept upon precept.

If you "critcally think" about it, it also makes sense. Why ? Because it is the truth and it flows in scriptures, from Genesis to Revelations. It is a main tenant of the truth.

To be honest with you, it's you, who shows over and over again, who is the individual that does not display the knowledge and understanding on how to rightly divide the word.

I'm not going to bring out everything on this subject...this is what I can do for you right now.

Ecclesiastes 12:7

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto Elohim who gave it

Ezekiel 37:2-5
    And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live ? And I answered, O Yahuwah Elohim, thou knowest. Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon thee bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of Yahuwah. Thus said Yahuwah Elohim unto these bones; behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall ive; and ye shall know that I am Yahuwah.

Ezekiel 37:12
    and you shall say to them, Thus said the Master Yah See, O My people, I am opening your graves, and shall bring you up from your graves, and shall bring you into the land of Yisrael.

Ezekeil 37:13 And you shall know that I am Yah when I open your graves, O My people, and bring you up from your graves.

Ezekiel 37:14 And I shall put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I shall settle you in your own land. And you shall know that I Yah have spoken, and I have done it,” declares Yah -POINT PROVEN!

Ecclesiastes 3:20-21,
    All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again. Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Proverbs 30:4
    Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name?..."

Acts 2:34
    For David is not ascended into the heavens...

John 3:13,
    And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven

John 7:33-34

Then said Yahshua unto them [Jews, Pharisees, Chief Priests, Officers], Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto him that sent me. Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am [Heaven], thither ye cannot come.

John 8:21
    Then said Yahshua again unto them [the Pharisees], I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go [Heaven], ye cannot come.

Heaven comes to you. The Kingdom of Heaven will be established on this earth FOREVER...coming soon. All who are asleep in the ground will be brought up again.

ezekiel 37:21
    “And speak to them, ‘Thus said the Master Yah “See, I am taking the children of Yisrael from among the gentiles, wherever they have gone, and shall gather them from all around, and I shall bring them into their land.

Eze 37:22
    “And I shall make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Yisrael. And one sovereign shall be sovereign over them all, and let them no longer be two nations, and let them no longer be divided into two reigns. (Ysrael was divided unto two Kingdoms)

Eze 37:23
    And they shall no longer defile themselves with their idols, nor with their disgusting matters, nor with any of their transgressions. And I shall save them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and I shall cleanse them. And they shall be My people, and I be their Father
    Eze 37:24
    while Daviḏ My servant is sovereign(King) over them. And they shall all have one shepherd ( Yahoshua) and walk in My right-rulings and guard My laws, and shall do them.

Eze 37:25
    “And they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Yacob My servant, where your fathers dwelt. And they shall dwell in it, they and their children and their children’s children, forever, and My servant Daviḏ be their prince forever.

Eze 37:26
    “And I shall make a covenant of peace with them – an everlasting covenant it is with them. And I shall place them and increase them, and shall place My holy place in their midst, forever.

Eze 37:27
    “And My Dwelling Place shall be over them. And I shall be their Yah, and they shall be My people.

Eze 37:28
    “And the gentiles shall know that I, Yah am setting Yisraell apart, when My holy place is in their midst – forever.” ’ ”

Zechariah 8:3
    Thus said Yah, ‘I shall return to Tsiyon, and I shall dwell in the midst of Yerushalayim. And Yerushalayim shall be called: City of the Truth, and the Mountain of Yah of hosts, the Holy Mountain.

Zechariah 8:4
    Thus said Yah of hosts, ‘Again old men and old women shall dwell in the streets of Yerushalayim, each one with his staff in his hand because of great age,

Zechariah 8:5
    and the streets of the city shall be filled with boys and girls playing in its streets.’

Zechariah 8:6
    Thus said Yah of hosts, ‘If it is marvellous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in these days, should it also be marvellous in My eyes?’ declares יYah of hosts.

Zechariah 8:7
    Thus said Yah of hosts, ‘See, I am saving My people from the land of the sunrise and from the land of the sunset.

Zechariah 8:8 And I shall bring them back, and they shall dwell in the midst of Yerushalayim. And they shall be My people, and I shall be their Yah, in truth and in righteousness.
    test
  18. SKY

You DONT BELIEVE MY CLAIM TO THE TITLE? YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDNT WATCH THOSE VIDEOS BEFORE THEY GOT DELETED FROM YOUTUBE TODAY. HOWEVER, I STILL HAVE MORE PROOF TO SHUT YOU NON-BELIEVERS DOWN. LIKE I SAID, CHECK THE OTHER THREAD TO SEE THE PLAYLISTS. SECONDLY WE ARE NOT "BHI'S" AS I ALREADY CLARIFIED. ALSO WHY WOULD I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST? THAT WAS LIKE 6 MILLION KHAZAR OR ASHKENAZI JEWS THAT DIED.ALMOST 100 MILLION OF MY PEOPLE DIED DURING THE SLAVE TRADE AND SLAVERY, SO WHAT THE HELL DOES THE HOLOCAUST GOT TO DO WITH ANY THING? THE FAKE-JEWS HAD SHIPS TRANSPORTING MY PEOPLE AND MADE MILLIONS OF THE SLAVE TRADE, AND STILL OWN BIG CORPORATIONS AND BANKS, ETC TODAY OFF OF THAT SAME MONEY. SO WHY DO I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEM FAKE JEWS? BACK TO THE GUY THAT DOESNT BELIEVE MY CLAIM... I HOPE "THEBIGPAYBACK" WATCHED THE VIDEOS I POSTED EARLIER, BEFORE YOUTUBE DELETED THE ACCOUNT... BUT IF YOU DID, THEN YOU ALREADY KNOW WHATS UP!!!
    test
  19. Coup d'état

These kinds of statements you make only underline your unlearned nature concerning history and the scriptures.

@SKY HALLELUYAH man, that ministered ...I think you are very spot on about that upcoming movie and the agenda behind it....Jacobs trouble is beginning wow, this is crazy.

@ M-THeroy
    I believe it because it is what scriptures show and teach concerning the Ysraelites...History and scriptures both confirm this, that Hebrew Ysraelites are around today. We can get into this more, but this is why I stand up for the truth in this way.

Don't worry about what I say...but what do scriptures really teach ? Shake the dogma and precepts of man and the traditions of Christianity and you are left with the truth: Raw, Uncut and Unheard. Peace and grace bro

Truth is offensive....in this world, up is down, down is up.
    test
  20. SKY

DID YOU NOT SEE THAT VIDEO I JUST PUT ABOVE??? OH, YOU PROBABLY GOING TO TRY TO GET THAT ACCOUNT DELETED TOO HUH? IT'S FUNNY HOW YA'LL ATTACK OUR YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS WHEN WE MAKE THESE VIDEOS STRAIGHT BLOWING YA'LL OUT THE WATER... THAT IS SO SAD, THEN YOU WANT TO TELL US WE DONT HAVE NO PROOF AND WE'RE LIARS. YET YOU CONSTANTLY TRY TO FLAG OUR ACCOUNTS AND KEEP US QUIET. WTF!?!? ANYWAY, LOOK AT THE PROOF AND STOP YOUR DENIAL...

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R-6Vh85RQzw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.