Black Hebrew Israelite ideology is baseless, stupid and dangerous.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Carpe Noctem, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I agree 100%. You are an Idiot Savant
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Of course not.

You expect a bunch of zitfaced circle jerks to respect a book as powerful as the Bible? I don't.

Only way you can reach these maggots is thru their parents. If the parents show a shift in ideology, they will follow because since they are still on the teet and apron, they will concede because mama feeds them food and their doctrine for the day. Catholicism mostly. complete with Barry Gibb hanging over the dining room table.

Ignorance is like 30 yr old piss on Bodega steps. only a power washing of the mind will clean that shit up.

But I have fun trying. especially when Jason Anthony self destructs..lol
    test
  3. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Yeah well I mean I've defined all of the words, I've given images that prove all of the appearances, I've show scripture that clearly refers to them as being "black, fine gold, brass" .... I mean even an olive is black or green, and sometimes brown. Not indicating that we're green, but no white men are black or brown.

We're not racist, the racist people the the ones pretending to be us that stole our identity taking advantage of the fact we were enslaved and moved into our land and took on the name "Jew". Why the hell is that so hard to believe?

These people are the ones to used their ships to transport and sale my ancestors as slaves, they've made millions off of my ancestors. Several nations have, and in doing so they took our identity trying to claim out birthright.

Yet WE are racist? Because we've dug up our history and come to find out they perpertrated the holocaust and went to that land calling themselves fulfilling biblical prophecy but didn't because Israelites will remain scattered until the coming of the messiah. So that goes to show how very few people actually read the Bible.

Also, the land was to be made desolate... which is about to happen after they go to war. We arent racists because we want our identity back, because we want the truth to be known. We deserve reparations just like China, Native Americans, and others. What happened during and after slavery was far worst than that orchestrated holocaust.

The Israelites we prophesied to lose their identities, all that was said in the scriptures has happened to us through time. As I stated that book was not meant to be distributed worldwide, but the Roman Empire upon their arrival to our land slaughtered, killed our people, translated and distributed this book dividing it into "religions".

People judge us, but you wont study the history or read the book. We're not the racist ones, because they did all they dirt, kept us in captivity and refuse to teach the truth in the educational systems.

There are cures for many diseases, and it was an Israelite man who developed them but they wont tell you that. How you think Magic Johnson no longer has aids? Many other celebrities.

Ya'll judge us, but you wont see for yourself what's really going on. The real racist are the ones you're protecting, maybe even yourselves.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rYwvGHY1nAI?list=PL5B2B8BC332FA7F07&amp;hl=en_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    test
  4. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Anyhow, you're not hebrews.
    test
  5. SKY

Oh put a sock in it. I've shut your whole post down with substantial evidence and all you have is heresay and emotions. So cut the B.S.

I'm starting to think they say one thing with their lips but really feel differently...

[​IMG]

qplosin I'm just sayin...
    test
  6. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Do you actually understand what hearsay is
    test
  7. SKY

Yes darling, that's why I said "... and emotions" . A combination of both. You aren't the only one I was referring to.

I already know it's strictly emotions with you. I know you enjoy our conversations too.

:twotimes:
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I know it's not a painting but I thought the term artwork in the broad sense applied. I was hoping to see a video with evidence, you're just roping me into a conspiratorial rambling of an elderly white man. It did strike my interest though, and I did look further into it. The gentleman was caught three times trying to bring Russian icons out of Russia which is illegal. Not that it has to do with anything.

Words are meaningless in that they carry no intrinsic value. They mean nothing on their own. So we can start by asking 'Where do words get their meaning?' But dictionaries give us words by their usage, not their etymology which is an important note.

Words, scripture, images, confessions; all dismissible. And yet I'm not running on pure emotion. I can accept any one or any combination of these but they all become difficult to accept when they don't appeal to rationality or pass skepticism. Those are two ingredients I can use to help determine if I'm gonna believe a claim.
    test
  9. SKY

I find it shameful for you to say such things. Words, scripture, images, confessions all would hold up in a courtroom. I mean, you are using words right now to describe your opinion, yet they are dismissable? So why should I consider anything you say?

Scripture is dismissable? Then why debate with me who's Hebrew and who's not when the "Jews" are supposedly based on scripture? This would mean you don't support their claim either. Also before one testifies in court you must swear on the Bible.

Images dismissable? It is evident that the inscriptions compared to the real life images of a descendant are very similar and in fact identical hair styles or texture being represented.

Confessions? Someone is charged based on a confession, when turning themselves in. If the substantial evidence (images, words, localities) all add up then that person will be charged for their confession and whatever crime their guilty of. Also when you confess a sin and repent, or confess a lie and ask for forgiveness it is very righteous and deserves recognition.

Therefore your denial of termonologies, images, confessions, whitnesses and scriptures (which this is all based off of) along with history is simply a personal denial of something you wish not to believe because of a personal dislike or unwant for something.

So in conclusion there is nothing but emotion that you are going off of. You will be more comfortable to referring to us as "blacks" or "african americans" when "black" is a english terminology made up by the neo-european and "negroe" is another teminology made up by the Latin. However "Negus" is a Hamito-Semitic word which comes from the continent in which my ancestors were taken from and it means "Kings".

Which is what we were, we had "Kingdoms" in that continent which was NOT called "Africa" at all. That is another neo-european terminology, since you want to dispute words.

Therefore we aren't "black" or "african american" but if you want to be literal "Eber" is originally pronounced "KEEEVER" which was mispronounced as "Ebroo" and pronounced by the neo-european as "Hebrew".

Now nothing we're saying matters in the english language, because the words and definitions hold no value or mean nothing to you, so why are we even typing? Maybe I should translate everything to a language that predates all and maybe my words will then be definitive to you?

Get your head out the sand, I know who I am and don't need your approval but it was interesting enough to see how far you'd go to deny the facts.

I have much more evidence but I'm not wasting all that valuable information for this forum. I've displayed enough, shalom.
    test
  10. SKY

Another confession, this one is from a elderly Hamitic so-called "African" person, admitting of what they did to our people and admitting that we are Hebrews and not Africans.

I shouldn't even be sharing this with you, but stop judging us based off of that one group "GMS" that was threatening to rape people. That is a individual group, we are a worldwide nation. So their doctrine is not accepted by us and I've showed you how we don't support their individual organization. They are Israelites by blood, but they are being led by a deceptive elder.

However, this is another confession. There are several nations of people against us, as indicated in PSALMS 83.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q8oLispeInw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    test
  11. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

What the fuck is wrong with you>?
    test
  12. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

You either misunderstand what I said or you are trying you hardest to misrepresent it. I'd actually spend time on this post if you didn't suddenly declare your fake victory.

But as for your image, there's also images of lions with similar texture, which is actually quite different from what a lion's mane really looks like. Are those negro lions? Or is it more likely that it's the artistic style used for hair?
    test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

test
  14. SKY

Very funny, but that is not the same texture depicted on the image I put. That is the hair around a lions head. Hair was depicted in different ways, according to the texture. However the Egyptians, Hebrews, and first Europeans were all so-called "black" people.

I've showed you the exhibit from Russian Icons, if you saw the images you'd see they were all "black" people. You can believe their excuse for shutting down the exhibitions at several museums however, that doesn't change the fact that they represent the image of royalty.

What you've showed me has nothing to do with the point. That is not how "art" depicts the hair. You're talking about my "victory"...

My victory isn't your approval, but the restoration of my people as a nation and my salvation. However, you'd be wise to stop denying facts with all of your ideas because none of those engravings or real images of Israelites display white people and none of the real 'Africans' or Hamitic people confess to Hebrews being white people because they know they are not.

The Iranian president and Egyptian president also knows these things. Yet you'd rather believe the people who have confessed what you overlooked and continue to go on with the deception extorting people all across the globe, especially America.

If you knew what them people were really doing, you wouldn't be arguing with me but trying to stand against what they are doing and their false representation as Hebrews.

However, you are racists yourself therefore you wont stand with me but against me with them until you're broke and enslaved by these evil demonic people.

You have no idea what you are talking about. These people are just as bad as the Hamitic "Africans" because they sacrifice people, eat people, and worship demonic entities.

So unless you're one of them, I'd suggest you start supporting us as the real Hebrew Israelites because we would like for you to know the truth.

We are not about enslaving anyone or raping anyone, that is a demented organization being manipulated by "Freemasons" which are against us as a nation as well.

Though the scripture do prophesy captivity of other nations, and submission due to the extent of persecution we've had to face for all of these years. We are not just in America but mainstream media would have you believe that.

I will be putting up part 2 of the Hebrew Israelite Television series this weekend. Don't watch, I no longer care because I already know what your motives are.
    test
  15. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Pretty sure we have a better understanding of you than you do of us.
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

You're missing the point. I didn't say it was the same, I said it was similar. But regardless, the point is that's not what a lion's mane looks like yet it is obviously a lion.
    test
  17. SKY

No you do not understand me, because you have no connections to truth. You believe in the lies your forefathers have told you. Yet when you look at history, they are evil, sick and twisted and have stripped my people of everything along with those Hamites. Even Arab Shemites have plotted against us...

Everything in Psalms 83 of the scriptures has happened and I've researched it all in history. Not just bibliography. You don't understand me, you don't even understand reality.

I am done with explaining and defending and showing you people things because with all the information I've provided it is evident that you are simply racists against us and refuse to believe anything because of your prejudice outlook on us.

However, we will prevail and if you are wise then may the Most High bless your heart and mind with understanding. If you are a fool, then the truth is not in you nor will it ever be because you are damned and ignorant to it.

Rejoice, and continue on with your negative remarks about us and disbelief. Anyone with a real brain or worth the conversation wouldn't argue with me and I know who they are because they have ceased from these conversations. I am not talking about the jerks who will say "i only stopped talking because its not worth it". I am talking about the respectable people who know the deal.

Now proceed with your racists comments and lack of knowledge and ignorant discussions of subjects you ponder over but know nothing about neither persue to know anything about outside of "ask.com" and google search.

Smh
    test
  18. SKY

By the way, print this out and hang it on your wall...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are no images or engravements of "White" ancient Israelites because they did not exist. Go look on your jewish website and find stuff that was not recovered in egypt but made by white men.

You cannot prove me wrong. My ancestors were the same complexion as the Ethiopians and varied in shades of brown. Even the same complexion as the Egyptians, which is why they thought Moses was Egyptian.

Which is why it was a miracle to turn Moses hand white or "leprous" as snow, which means white and it was returned to it's other flesh which was the same complexion as Ethiopian or Egyptian people. You can't debunk these images sir.

Proceed...
    test
  19. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Someone has a case of the poor-me's
    test
  20. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Wow an ancient drawing where people are painted red. Definite wall piece.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.