Black Hebrew Israelite ideology is baseless, stupid and dangerous.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Carpe Noctem, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

^Need to spread some drive by rep...@ both of you.
    test
  2. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Hebrew   [hee-broo]
    noun

1. a member of the Semitic peoples inhabiting ancient Palestine and claiming descent from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; an Israelite.

2. a Semitic language of the AFROasiatic family, the language of the ancient Hebrews, which, although not in a vernacular use from 100 b.c. to the 20th century, was retained as the scholarly and liturgical language of Jews and is now the national language of Israel. Abbreviation: Heb

Afroasiatic   [af-roh-ey-zhee-at-ik, -ey-shee-, -ey-zee-] Show IPA
    adjective
    1. of, belonging to, or pertaining to Afroasiatic; Hamito-Semitic

noun
    2. Also called Hamito-Semitic. a family of languages including as subfamilies Semitic, Egyptian, Berber, Cushitic, and Chadic. Compare family ( def. 14 ) .

Afro   [af-roh] Show IPA adjective, noun, plural Af·ros.
    adjective
    1. of or pertaining to Afro-Americans or to black traditions, culture, etc.: Afro societies; Afro hair styles.

Asiatic   [ey-zhee-at-ik, ey-shee-, ey-zee-] Show IPA
    noun, adjective Sometimes Offensive .
    Asian.

Asian   [ey-zhuhn, ey-shuhn] Show IPA
    adjective
    1. of, belonging to, or characteristic of Asia or its inhabitants.

NOW WHAT THE HELL DOES "HEBREW" HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN "BLACK" PEOPLE????? NOTHING, WHAT SO EVER.

Hamitic   [ha-mit-ik, huh-]
    noun
    1. (especially formerly) the non-Semitic branches of the Afroasiatic language family.

adjective
    2. of or pertaining to the Hamites or Hamitic.

Zondervan's Compact Bible Dictionary: Ham - The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

Negro
    Negro is a term referring to people of Black African ancestry. Prior to the shift in the lexicon of American and worldwide classification of race and ethnicity in the late 1960s, the appellation was accepted as a normal neutral formal term both by those of Black African descent as well as non-African blacks. Now it is often considered an ethnic slur although the term is considered archaic and is not common as a racist slur. The term is still used in some contexts for historical reasons such as in the name of the United Negro College Fund. "Negro" means "black" in Spanish, Portuguese, ancient Italian and the French "noir" as well as the Italian "nero" - all of which derive from the Latin niger (i.e. "black").
    Modern synonyms in common use include the following:

Black
    Black African
    African American (in the United States)

WHO THE HELL IS DELLUSIONAL??????? WHO THE HELL IS LOONY?

DO YOU NOT RESPECT DICTIONARIES, ENCYCLOPEDIAS?

OR YOU GOING TO ATTACK ME WITH MORE OF YOUR EMOTIONS AND OPINIONS?

[​IMG]
    test
  3. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

tl dr tbh

Also, no one cares.
    test
  4. SKY

Now I broke it all down, anyone who disagrees is a straight idiot and their opinion means nothing if they do not acknowledge a dictionary, encyclopedia or a historical marker set in place by the State of Virginia which indicates the freeing of so-called "black" Israelites ordered by the cousin of a President.

Now that I have PROVED my point with MUCH reputable evidence, no one cares? awwww aint that a B...

qplosin
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Why'd you jump from Afro-asiatic all of a sudden to "Afro"? That was utterly meaningless. Yes, the Semitic languages like Hebrew are Afro-asiatic. That has nothing whatsoever to do with Afro-Americans, you can't just try to forge a connection where there isn't one.
    test
  6. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

What did you prove? Give me the cliff notes.
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Afro is also a hairstyle, but it has nothing to do with that either even though you might wish it does.
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

You haven't proven anything, apart from the fact that you can bold and mark words in red.

Why don't you post your family tree, where your direct lineage to these "chosen people" can be de facto proven.
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Are you sure bro?

Hey... I hate to burst your bubble, but um... WORDS... they're meaningless.

Think about it. Honestly. Come back and thank me later.
    test
  10. SKY

You people are completely foolish. "AFROASIATIC" is a compound word, must I post the definition of that too?

You sitting here telling me that YOUR opinion is more factual than a DICTIONARY? LMAO

You are only responding with emotions and opinions, no facts. I went ahead and edited in "asiatic" and "asian" for you. I'll have you know Buddha was a so-called "black" man, the first asians were in fact so-called "black". But that's another topic, however I have proved through the language and meaning of words that the Hebrew language and Hebrew people were in fact "black"...

So all your opinions mean nothing when it comes down to facts. You have none.
    test
  11. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Of course it's a compound word, but the definition you posted for Afro has no connection. There HAS to be a connection.

Yes my opinion is more factual than a dictionary, because as I've told you... WORDS... mean nothing.

And I'm asking you to honestly pay attention, and ponder about this. You'll figure it out eventually.
    test
  12. SKY

Those were words, here goes scriptures and imagery...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Songs of Solomon.5.11 His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Leviticus: But if the scall be in his sight at a stay, and that there is black hair grown up therein; the scall is healed, he is clean: and the priest shall pronounce him clean.

Songs of Solomon.1.6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me:

Exodus.4.6 And Yah said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow. ex.4.7 And he said, Put thine hand into thy bosom again. And he put his hand into his bosom again; and plucked it out of his bosom, and, behold, it was turned again as his other flesh.

Ok, there goes imagery and scripture. I already gave you words and definitions, but words mean nothing. Now images and scripture mean nothing too? Not even a confession from the "Jews" themselves?

AWWW MAN, it looks like I'm not the one in denial here. You guys are simply trying to go against us for another reason...

Get real.
    test
  13. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Looks like a jewfro to me.

God has shit on you and your descendents since the beginning. Learn to cope or open your eyes to how good you have it and drop your hate for “the man.” It’s tired and stupid.

Jesus is tired of your silliness. He told me through a bush I was trimming in my back yard.
    test
  14. SKY

No the creator hasn't shitted on us, we actually didn't keep the covenant he made with us. We rebelled, but see... this time it's game over. I don't hate all white people, I just can't stand the ones that oppress us and pretend like nothing's wrong. I hate the ones that deny truths and lie, even when the truth is right before their face they deny it.

Then again, I don't like anyone who does that. Especially the people who slaughtered my ancestors, stripped me of my culture, identity, and spirituality and oppressed my people since slavery.

So yeah, I've showed definitions, words, images, scriptures, confessions, quotes.

You people haven't showed anything but emotions and opinions. You lose, any more rants from you guys are vain and mean jack diddly.

You know what's up, go choke on a pork chop if you can't handle the truth.
    test
  15. JASON ANTHONY

Suck my gentile dick. God loves me more.
    test
  16. SKY

I LOVE YOU STRAIGHT UP, I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE HONEST...

WORD UP, I COULD BE COOL WITH A GUY LIKE YOU WHEN YOU'RE NOT BEING AN ASSHOLE. LOL

other than that, %#% you.
    test
  17. JASON ANTHONY

test
  18. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Aha! Words mean what we want them to mean. How do you know that the authors of scripture or the artist's rendition were intended to portray what we see in the photographs you posted? This is my beef. What historical evidence is there? You seem to be the likely one to know. I'll hear you out, or even watch a video of your choice if you have one. Is there other artwork I should be aware of that might portray the Hebrews differently? I suppose that's something I should have to retrieve on my own.
    test
  19. SKY

That is not painting but more like engraving, and that is a ancient depiction of the Hebrews. Now you can go to drawings that white people created that may depict them different as they did the messiah however the most antique sculptures, paintings and engravings all depict them as being original Hebrew, which is what you called "negro" or what you really call "NlGGER".

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OX4VOpGB6eo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's a video of them shutting down the Museums & Exhibitions due to the "Jews" not wanting those images in America or being shown to the public as they were. For the last century they've been in Nazi possession. Coincidence? I think not. They are hiding the truth purposely, because the truth would overturn the system, and the current state of Israel.

[​IMG]
    test
  20. SKY

So to you, words mean nothing, scripture mean nothing and images mean nothing?

Confessions mean nothing?

Then there's no need in arguing because you are basing your belief off pure emotions.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.