Black Hebrew Israelite ideology is baseless, stupid and dangerous.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Carpe Noctem, Aug 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

A group that believes they're a chosen people of a superior lineage being challenged by an evil, parasitic race committed to the destruction and enslavement of humanity.

Sounds a bit like, oh, what they believed in Germany circa the 1930s.

Basically

It's an ideology of resentment and self-aggrandizement.

It gives down and out types the ego boost of belonging to a select, handpicked minority whose suffering is divinely ordained and to be rectified...as well as creating a recognizable enemy to pin all of one's misery and failings onto.

Butthurtness and collectivism at its ugliest.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

There is so much you have to learn, yet I will show you very soon. However, judge not what you know not because you have all assumptions and no facts.
    test
  3. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

School me with knawledge bruh
    test
  4. SKY

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ljlmEenNGDM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Mef-v8RL9_A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I do not want to throw my pearls to dogs, so I'll leave you with these couple of videos.
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

For some reason these loons remind me of the Manson's creepy crawlies.
    test
  6. SKY

That marker is in Farmville, VA... buy a book called Israel on the Apptomax and you'll learn there were way more than 90 Israelites but there were hundreds in that township alone.

The government recognized them as such at that time, because it was before the Khazars occupied our land and fully stolen our identity. However, we were taken off the coasts of Africa where my ancestors fled during the Roman & Hebrew war in Israel in 66 A.D.

We fled in South and West Africa where we established Kingdoms and the "black" Arab Moors took us into slavery, and sold us to other nations.
    test
  7. SKY

SMH, nobody is a loon you idiot. You don't know anything, yet you sit there and judge judge judge with all your baseless opinions. You have no facts nor any reputable sources of information, all you have is your molded piece of garbage you call a brain which is probably filled with parasites from eating raw meats and pork. EWW

:jaydamn: You should be ashamed of yourself.
    test
  8. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Yeah....I said this in another thread (in much fewer words) and Alias responded with something along the lines of "no you"
    test
  9. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Calls people idiots for judging.

Judges everyone else.
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Aww, it's angry. I guess I'll poke it with a stick.

manikpanic
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I know, right. :funny:
    test
  12. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

All you disbelievers and your baseless opinions smh

Tremble in fear of the absolute truths delivered in these random youtube videos i've found
    test
  13. SKY

Wrong, I call you an idiot for judging when you have a lack of knowledge. I don't call you an idiot for "judging" alone. This is why I encourage you all to go and buy books, and read. Do extensive research, not just the first couple links you find on google or youtube which are owned by "Jewish" people.

You on the other hand are just a 'mocking bird' , your thoughts are irrelevant because it is evident you are lost.
    test
  14. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

:funny:

I'm petrified, terrified, shivers, goosebumps, zee works.
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I openly mock religion. And you cultist loons. Nothing new.
    test
  16. SKY

Random youtube videos? They are not random, and I didn't "find" them but I doubt you'd watch them because your bashing me is just something you do to make yourself feel better. You do not wish to know anything factual, and the videos aren't the only thing I posted, so I guess the historical marker counts for nothing too?

The quotes from World leaders President of Egypt and President of Iran don't count and the confessional excerpt from a Jewish Almanac doesn't count?

A video of a so-called "Jew" telling the truth, writing books and confessing doesn't count?

So I guess the only thing that counts is a white president coming out and saying it himself?
    test
  17. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Just because something is in a book doesn't make it true. However, I have no intention of buying books on this topic because it neither interests nor concerns me. I got Jens Pulver's autobiography in the mail today and I plan on cracking that tonight.
    test
  18. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

MOCK

ING

MOCK

ING

MOCK

ING

[​IMG]
    test
  19. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Yeah Dexter those videos aren't random, they have been carefully selected for your viewing pleasure.
    test
  20. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

It's easy to prove a point when all the "evidence" you post is slanted and incorrect.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.