Bithiah's bitching...

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Bhitiah, Sep 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

You WILL NOT get alot of valued feed back if you KEEP upping your peices. ALOT of people in here focus on the peices that ARENT getting 10-12 replies, If your pissed off because you havent gotten alot of replies, look at your post, check if you've upped your shit 5 times...Then calm down. Cause its your damn fault.

IF you insult ONE poet in here, chances are you insulted a WHOLE lot more. because there are ALOT of poets that have a certain level of RESPECT for certain poets and will be OFFENDED if you say something dumb like, "Well you dont understand it cause your not a poet" (not to point anyone specific out)

IF you want replies, REPLY. Mind~Soul could initiate the reply rule which would probably reduce alot of you dummy's posting here, and take away from the variety of postings ...HOWEVER, it would reduce the whining and the bitching and moaning and complaining, damn all that's the same thing...and it's coming from the SAME people.

The MODERATORS in here can not work miracles leave them alone. If you want something to change PARTICIPATE, stop being a bitch.

The vibe in the realm has diminished sooo much lately, and it's nothing that cant be fixed. In my opinion, the realm is a community and there are alot of people in here that have my respect even if they dont know it *cough UFO cough* And, It'd be nice if everybody stopped being so lame and really did something to benefit the realm as a whole because ya know what?

YOUR posts are not going to get any quality feedback if you dont. YOUR posts are not going to get any recognition and your POETRY isnt going to get any better, and whose losing here? You.

I love the realm even though somehow I've become the resident bitch, lol ... And people really need to start taking responsibility for themselves instead of bitching all the time, people are getting tired of it!

I know I havent been around in a few weeks and havent really been replying to anybody but you know what? When I'm here, I do ...So nobody better bitch about me because I do as much as I can. Okay pumpkin?

Oh, and too those that think you are an RM CELEBRITY ...Get off it. Your fan club does not reside within the realm and you are not granted any immunity to replying, you have no superiority here, You are just another poet posting, that's it. Come off yourself and back down to reality.
    test
  2. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

Nobody is granted immunity for replying....LMAO....I love it....we dont care if your Jill Scott or Mos Def....we all have to do replys.....spread the love....its not that hard

I know you do B....this shouldnt even be an issure for some of the OG's around here

but it still is much needed
    test
  3. Killafornian

Killafornian West Side Til I Die

y'all heard what she said:

I love the realm... And people really need to start taking responsibility for themselves instead of bitching all the time, people are getting tired of it!
    test
  4. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

LOL....wow...Bhithiah at her finest!!!

Hey, but, do RM celebrities get sumthin special?? I mean, do we get front seats at the RM award show?
    test
  5. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

yes ive seen it happening for a long time
    all you can do is be polite to the other polite people in the realm cuz thats the only thing that will keep them in there...
    test
  6. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

honestly i only read the "do not up your own shit" stanza

but i agree 100%
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.