Biters Dont Belong In The Realm....

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Mind~$oul, Jun 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

For some reason she had a hard time trying to understand that... [vn2]
    test
  2. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

First..

He only bit those two peices? the collab with me and his post.

He tried to bite a peice with me..
    He tried to bite a peice with RealMS..
    He posted a biten peice.

That's three. Maybe my math is fucked up, But that's three.

And he's not gone. He asked me if I wnated to collab still on some REAL shit. AND THEN, he asked me.."what other bands do you listen too?" .............

But it doesnt matter anymore...

And Allnakey, I do understand what you said, and I respect it. And I apologized to lpoet and he wasnt trying to hear it so whatever.
    test
  3. Clarksvegas_Dan

Clarksvegas_Dan Registered Voter

Well, I took the time to read all of this and despite the futility of it and my relative distance to the matter, I figure my two cents is worth posting.lol

All I really want 2 say is that I think, from the bigger picture perspective, that just the fact that he had to bite is a punishment in and of itself. I still would appreciate knowing what it was he bit, but I don't feel like figuring it out the long way. Also, I would like to say that if someone were to bite my work and post it in here or on another free forum, I would only be mildly upset if I noticed it at all. But someone(not remembering who) mentioned copyrighting in this thread and I would be interested to find out more about it. If anybody can tell me more about it I would be greatly appreciative. hmmm...yep that's all I wanted to say. later
    test
  4. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

I dont know if what he bit is something that would be acceptable to state inside this thread to the moderators, so if they feel they have to edit this then so be it.

But, He Bit "Made of glass" By trapt..
    a song claled "redemption" i cant remember by whom it says in his thread. i just put the first line and put lyrics at the end..in a search and it came up..
    and then he bit whatever he bit with realMS.......
    test
  5. Clarksvegas_Dan

Clarksvegas_Dan Registered Voter

ohh...well, thanks for lettin me know. Im not really familiar with those, so I never would have known. good lookin out. later
    test
  6. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

hmm this sad but what can u do people will copy work like they copy other peeps pics
    test
  7. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

truthfully,every other time ive seen someone get caught biting get banned...
    i mean in all the other sites ive been active in...
    but i wont stress the topic
    test
  8. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

This is some of the craziest shit I've seen...::walks away::

ok, I'm back, lol...but the shit is still crazy...Yeah, the man was bitin, he appologized for it, but I agree with Malik on this piece, he shoulda been put on blast for the shit. Not so much for it being punishment, but so that people damn near everywhere would notice the shit and be aware of the issue. Still though, most people fail to realize that this is the WORLD WIDE WEB, anybody can get on here and take what they want and use it at their own discretion and few would be the wiser. But if you put people on blast for their actions, others will be more aware and alert of what's goin on and not so oblivious to such things...Maybe just my opinion, don't know...

lpoet and Bhitia, yall worste than the little kids I work with, lol...but maybe it's a ::dunno:: thing...
    test
  9. lpoet

lpoet POET

the times when u leave those messeges i'm not at my desk...

i dont have a reason to ignore u...just not my style..
    test
  10. Blessense

Blessense a Kilo is 1,000 grams..

i'm not about to jump on the 'on, this is such a sad day for rm' bandwagon, but ultimately biting is biting.. this is not the first ever instance of plagurism, or a particularly extreme case of..

it is sad, put him on blast, and move on..
    test
  11. nathedawg

nathedawg New Member

well,well, redemption is by boy sets fire and btw allnakey has a sig piece that contains lyrics from Ataris and, and, well im going to tell my mother and, and, just let it rest already shizah, jking no hate here allnakey just trying to calm someone down!!!!
    test
  12. 6ftground

6ftground BLACKACE/GRIMREADER

Ipoet the GODCHILD

LOL...You right...Nobody wants to be called a hter but I read what I said and look! I hated ....I'm dun,,,....
    test
  13. test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.