Biters Dont Belong In The Realm....

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Mind~$oul, Jun 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I agree
    test
  2. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

test
  3. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

You dont understand it's over for him now, no futher consequenses needed... the guy is too embarrassed to show up around here anymore. And I think Poet was just trying to calm the whole matter, but that kind of backfired. And yes you can say what you want, but you have to understand Poet has been here for a minute and he has dealt with similiar sitautions such as this. He apologized for censoring Mind Soul... so leave that between them to agrue. It does us no good to get all paraniod about people biting, if they are caught they will be dealt with. And as far as what is posted in the board if that gets bit, we have no control over it, if you dont feel secure about posting your work in the realm then dont post it. Poet made a great point some where in this post... people that dont even post in here, come around and peep poetry and who's to say they aint bitting shit.

All and all Im with poet on this, it doesn't need to be blown up, but it's to late for that. The guy Aint gonna show up anymore, and if he does all of his pieces will be closed or taken care of. You are intitled to your opinions, but understand some one else is going to have an opinion on your opinion and they'll speak out on it.
    test
  4. Janitor

Janitor Guest

pleaseeee dont edit post
    test
  5. Bhitiah

test
  6. lpoet

lpoet POET

..your turning this into something its not..your tottaly blowing what i said to u out of proportion..

when i said u dont need to say anything to me i was meaning..i'm the mod and if i dont care if everyone knows hes the bitter thats the mods prob not yours...i was wrong for takin the link out..but i took no words out of his thread..and that has nothing to do with u...

and u speak of these consequences people should have...i just dont get that at all..but this thread will not be closed..go to work..bash him all u want..i'm done with all this foolishness...
    test
  7. lpoet

lpoet POET

damn..u really acting like a drama queen here...the link doesnt have SHIT TO DO WITH U!!!

..what other posts have u seen edited in here

NONE!...u know thats not how this place is run...

..i dont want u to stop posting in here b/c of this nonsense..this shit is stupid..
    test
  8. lpoet

lpoet POET

..again my bad for that...i wasnt really thinkin when i did the shit...
    test
  9. allnakey

Man I wish there could be more to say then that, but it's kind of ironic, cause people are going to talk... I dont wanna see any bashing, but it probably will happen.

Sorry to Bhitiah... Dont really mean to get on what you say... dont really wanna argue, cause there is no winning.
    test
  10. Bhitiah

test
  11. allnakey

As mods we can properly deal with it, it's our job to take care of it... But think how you are going to think, what else can you do about it answer me that? before you say anymore, what else can you do to the guy? Now stop rambling and think of what more can be done... not how anger you feel about the whole situation.
    test
  12. lpoet

lpoet POET

haha..goodbye...im not going back and forth with your silly ass..like i said..your making this into something its not....

your right i'm wrong..

happy.....
    test
  13. lpoet

lpoet POET

thats what the hell i'm saying...this is being blown WAAAAAAAAAY OUT OF PROPORTION..bitah u act like he tried to collab with u and sent u some of your work saying it was his..damn..calm down..
    test
  14. Bhitiah

lol..you happy now? now you look all high and mighty.
    test
  15. Surreal The A.D. Prophet

Surreal The A.D. Prophet Wondrous Poetic

Lpoet. lets try to clarify YOUR point first

The situation needed to be handled. and it has been. People need to know, and now they do. you were tryin to make sure nothing INSANELY fucked up was said.

but you were acting preemptively.

Bhitiah

you mad. i know. but really, who gives a fuck about him now. seriously. now that you got all that out, let him be. THAT is what lpoet wasz saying, he didnt want this to be a drawn out, "remember shady's biting ass?" ordeal.

LoL

why am i mediating? i dunno. Bhitiah all mad and shit. :)
    test
  16. Bhitiah

Cause he's jumpin to shit then...Aint nobody said, Shadygrady is a motha fuckin biter fuck that bitch that skank ass motha fucka, we didnt go dig up all his posts or none of that shit I went and looked at ONE to make sure that I was right about him biting. and thats it, thats all, and mind~soul put a link to it, that's it...that's all...we thougth that people had a right to know, apparently this is lpoets forum and if he dont want nobody to know he'll just close it.
    test
  17. lpoet

lpoet POET

you know i'm a very patient person and i pride myself on that

but u are really getting under my skin..u act like u fucking mind soul or some shit

are u fucking malik..

why the fuck u keep refering to the link..why were u so offended by that?
    ..didnt i apoligize to him already

what the fuck do u want from me?

this shit is open and u can say what u want....everyone can bash the motherfucker..

damn..u want me to say u won..shit u won..

what the hell do i need to listen to?..am i missing something here..did i ever tell u that u couldnt say what the hell u wanted to about shady..NO!

just stop...your making yourself look stupid
    test
  18. Surreal The A.D. Prophet

i see it.

i see it all

but i can't stop it. interesting phenomenon.

you are both mad about REAL different shit.
    test
  19. lpoet

lpoet POET

surreal i'm not mad..just annoyed...lol
    test
  20. Surreal The A.D. Prophet

exactly, but you're mad becasue NOW you want it to sto, since you have claimed fault for editing the post hastily and jumping on people real quick

but she is mad causse you are in essence telling her to shut the fuck up. but you arent. you simply carried the mad tone from one issue to another. and the overiding message WAS shut the fuck up. LoL but now you just want it to stop.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.