Bishop Brigante - The Response

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Bishop Brigante, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

Thats just not true. ZERO?? ... Come on ... you can drop a mixtape at the same time you drop this battle. You know damn well there's plenty to gain with doing this battle.
    test
  2. illmatiK23

illmatiK23 .gif game proper

Lol Judge is insecure as fuck. :funny:

Proteam, you're a boss. Drinks on me if we ever meet. Swag.
    test
  3. illmatiK23

illmatiK23 .gif game proper

Dog, it's not that serious, you really that insecure? Oh man. :funny:
    test
  4. ville2ville

ville2ville Friendship SmileNet [=

If i'm reading this right people need to realize something.

Not only does Bishop want Pat to 'pay' for his disrespect in the blog towards bishop, but part of the $3000 price tag that he wants TO COME DIRECTLY from Pat is because Bishop literally Spent THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SPONSORING PAT STAY"S BATTLES.

I mean something is really getting swept under the floor here and that is, Pat disrespected Bishop AFTER Bishop had SPONSORED PAT'S BATTLES out of his own pocket.

Even Pat admits it in the blog, "trying to be my best friend and paying for my battles"

which is disgusting because he says it in such a fashion like it didn't mean anything. It'd be fake of Bishop to be smiling in his face and being BFFs but never putting his money where his mouth was. but Bishop actually paid out of his own pocket to make Pat's biggest battle HAPPEN AT ALL.

So whether Bishop really liked Pat didn't matter, he proved it with his fucking actions. In fact, bishop could have just been being nice to Pat as a professional. Doesn't mean he was 'trying to be his best friend'

That's honestly some sucka shit of Pat to just overlook the fact that Bishop was PAYING TO MAKE HIS BATTLES HAPPEN.

he made it seem like because bishop was paying for his battles that he was some kind of super fan and lol he must really love me if hes paying for me what a fag.

When in reality Bishop was doing a service FOR US and KOTD to make Pat Stay battles happen against big American names.

And Pat completely shat on that by being condescending about it and acting like that somehow meant he was in love with him or something.

So yes, 3k may be out of the question for Pat, but if it is, that just goes to show you that he was willing to support him when others might not have been able to.

And him wanting him to have to do the same to battle him isn't out of the question. And if it's too much then doesn't that just go to show you how much it meant that bishop did that?

i think it's an important point to make and something that isn't being talked about enough.
    test
  5. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

test
  6. RDeBaie

RDeBaie STYLIN' ON 'EM

This whole 'autusim' thing is straight up catching feelings gone too far.
    Holy fuck.
    test
  7. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

bishop aligned himself with kotd to gain exposure and relevance in the battle scene. obviously he couldn't do it via battling because he sucks, but he had to do something to try and erase the WRCs from our memories. he sought to build the "don king brigante" image as a person who sets up big battles to garner respect from the community (it's not like he offered anything else), and then ask our support to help him win awards and sell records. don't act like injecting some money into a couple battles was purely a selfless act of kindness. the opposite is more accurate.

as far as the snitching goes... sure, marv might've heard a rumor from some mysterious unknown party. but the only detail that's been 100% confirmed, by bishop himself, is that marv asked bishop about pat's bars, and bishop told him.

i guess it comes down to whether his financial contributions compensate for how much of a delusional, annoying little bald snake he is. i hope his 6k offer's ignored and he just disappears iah.
    test
  8. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

This is the most ignorant thing I've seen in this thread yet. Autism is a real thing my dude. How is that catching feelings?

I think people were not expecting Bishop to do something like this. I think it's a commendable thing really. I don't think getting 6 grand would be hard to reach (pause) either. Bishop never set a dead line.
    test
  9. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

Thats some story bro... do you work for Walt Disney?
    test
  10. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

stop trolling laxin for fucks sake
    test
  11. Twinmania

Twinmania Maybe we don't exist....

test
  12. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

edit - @ Laxin...

bro, autism research received 300 million dollars in funding in the US, THIS YEAR. why offer such a measly little drop in the ocean to an autism fund? kotd are just barely scraping by, they deserve donations from this community and 6k would be fucking invaluable to them. lol holy fuck this is stupid.
    test
  13. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

WTF... Now you're a GOOF! I tell these fools what time it is and get called a troll? :dislike: You failed youngster
    test
  14. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

wtf laxin why did you pm me to come to this thread and reply to you?

leave me alone man
    test
  15. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

yeah i'm looking to cast bishop brigante in a remake of snow white as the dopey dwarf, can you remove your lips off his cock for long enough to ask him?
    test
  16. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

test
  17. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

hahahahahha u fuckin sensitive cunt get a grip
    test
  18. criticize

criticize New Member

i doubt pat has 3k to his name let alone donating that to charity, battle aint gon happen on those terms
    test
  19. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

I have a question about why that incredible Rhino Judge GIF was taken down. I think I missed the other GIFs that apparently existed in this thread hours ago and were offensive (I am assuming) towards you Judge, but that Rhino GIF was just like a total Non sequitur and I didn't see how it was offensive at all. I didn't even get it. The whole thing was so random it was probably top 10 GIFs in RM history.
    test
  20. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

It was kinda relevant to the thread, Judge said he had the upper body strength of a rhino and threatened to throw eggplant at someone once. No malice was intended, he was the victorious one from that GIF.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.