Bishop Brigante - The Response

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Bishop Brigante, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Wow really?
    test
  2. logosjunkie

logosjunkie New Member

i don't usually comment on threads like this but i have to agree with bishop.

i can understand the angle people are saying about bishop using the 3k as a way to duck.

but i can also understand bishop being insulted and wanting pat to pay 3k of his own dime for his shit talking if pat wants to back it up.

i know 3k is a lot for some ghetto rappers but honestly pat doesn't deserve to battle bishop if he can't even throw in that kind of money.

it might seem extensive to some but i think i can understand bishop's point of view. he's even willing to change the requirements of the battle for kotd. he even said at one point he is willing to throw down his own money if pat is willing to throw down. i would say that bishop is being flexible and reasonable.

everyone speaks of pat being the best in canada. pat made a blog to publicly talk shit about bishop. if the king of canadian battling can't find 3gs for someone he claims he wants to battle then maybe he doesn't deserve to battle bishop.

this is all coming from a poor mother fucker working in non-profit on community issues like working with autistic kids and shit. i'm actually a pat stay fan too.
    test
  3. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member

im a terrible person
    test
  4. Judgekure

Okay Proteam, I'm going to ask you to stop making gifs. If you dont take these down Im going on a mass ban.
    test
  5. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member

if I didnt see 100 people ask for it I wouldnt have made it
    sorry judge wasnt tryna offend, real talk
    test
  6. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

Alright I won't make any more. If you want them gone edit them yourself though I cbf
    test
  7. JayLegend

JayLegend Jay Ledgem

This seems a lil extreme... Kinda over sensitive. You wouldn't ban them for making gifs of anyone else
    test
  8. blabber mouth

blabber mouth New Member

test
  9. Judgekure

You're confused. I have in the past. You're assuming alittle much.
    test
  10. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member

Lol I cant really blame him for not wanting gifs with him all over the place

never saw anybody complaining or I wouldnt have made that 1

now u all have me feeling like an asshole :cry:
    test
  11. JayLegend

JayLegend Jay Ledgem

Who's been banned for making gifs and why? That's retarded. If they were gifs of Eyerate, would you be so upset?
    test
  12. ville2ville

ville2ville Friendship SmileNet [=

moderators editing people's posts? Am I seeing that right or am i confused?
    test
  13. Judgekure

If anybody has a problem with me having a twitch you can approach me at an event and tell me to my face. I almost always show up and I dont hide my face or my name.
    test
  14. JayLegend

JayLegend Jay Ledgem

I like you judgebro, I just think bans for gifs is kinda crazy
    test
  15. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member

I dont get whats not to understand

if the man doesnt want gifs of him plastered all over the place, he should be able to take em down, especially since hes a mod

for the record judge I have zero problem and I legit feel bad, I only made it cuz it was requested so many times

sorry man
    test
  16. Chaunce922

Chaunce922 New Member

Lol tryhards gonna tryhard..
    test
  17. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

Proteams arent offensive tho

Qwerty bro who was asking for that gif to be made? All i remember was a few people in the marv and pat battle thread but then judge explained why he got a twitch then it stopped
    test
  18. Judgekure

If he came up to me and told me he had a problem with it, Absolutely. I would take over the entire situation and remove all of it. My job as a Moderator is to protect the users from maliciousness, Taking a man's image like that is wrong and they have a right to request it to be taken down. I know this is a terrible example but even Luxuria made those requests and I did my part to remove everything by request. I even edited an AEH users avatar even though thats not my arena.

In this case, I'm the subject of your ridicule. I still feel I have a very legit point and I've decided to voice my opinion...Whats the problem?
    test
  19. JayLegend

JayLegend Jay Ledgem

exactly.. that eggplant rhino combo is fucking incredible
    test
  20. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member

im not gonna go digging through threads looking but the most recent was prole asking for it in that shoutouts to regular joe thread. I also didnt see judge explain it
    I legit feel like an asshole and im not tryna be a douchebag like that to be honest, internet or not
    if I had seen that I wouldnt have made it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.