Bishop Brigante - The Response

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Bishop Brigante, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

6 stacks
    no fundraiser you might as well have said no lmao
    it would have been quicker
    shit still seems fishy
    test
  2. Korey

Korey Well-Known Member

Pun intended?
    test
  3. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

bishop lying so hard

nigga sucks at lying
    test
  4. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

$6000 for the battle to happen?
    test
  5. nottaproblem

nottaproblem New Member

This is all to much
    Take that dick off your head... now
    test
  6. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

so bishop is scared to battle then I take it? lmao @ pat stay and KOTD forking over 6 grand for a bunch of really shy kids.
    test
  7. Panda...

Panda... New Member

$6000 gtfo
    test
  8. wreckedangle

wreckedangle Active Member

damn, i was with bishop up until the fundraising part

i mean, the only way it can possibly come off as a good thing is if bish is also putting up 3k of his own money towards the charity.. that would be honourable

but only pat stay?
    and cause of what pat said, KOTD loses their co-host and youre demanding to recoup your losses from them?

i hope you respond at least once more dude cause i thought everything you were saying was ill up until you were mysteriously absent from the donation list
    test
  9. drewthetruth

bishop on a big fat one mmmmmmmm

test
  10. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

How is anybody here a troll? You're being a prick. if you support KOTD, why are you asking them to pay out of pocket?

Why does autism deserve this money due to Pat insulting 1 person in 1 round? What about all the uses of faggot, racism, the 3 rounds of hand jokes by Charron and HFK to that guy, Swave's day, the 1 armed Dutch battler who Pamflit battled, Godzilla's eye, Arcane's sister, rape victims etc? They've all got it worse and zero cash has been contributed. You aren't doing this out of compasion, you're doing it because you know Pat and KOTD won't be able to raise the money and to seem liek teh good guy.

test
  11. Str8 Ghostin

Str8 Ghostin New Member

Bishop throwin' up numbers like ring girls.
    test
  12. Bishop Brigante

Bishop Brigante Member

oh, im fine with putting up my own 3k as well.

let's make it 9 and roll out the white carpet...

and I didn't see one person in this company that came thru and spoke on the situation or stopped this blog of lies from being posted,

all i saw was everyone assuming pats telling the truth and shitting on me.

like I said. I WANT to battle. so if the terms are too high, organik can call me and we work it out. but Pat's paying 3 racks. no question about it.

and obviously there's a million other charities. but this is the one in question and this is the one I want it to be for.
    test
  13. drewthetruth

mmmmmmmm
    test
  14. Rainhands

Rainhands Well-Known Member

The only people that actually hate on Bishop are kids on youtube that want to seem cool. The rest of us are not that interested in his life enough to hate on him. I'm sure the suckas typing in capital letters behind the screen wouldn't dare say any of that nonsense to his face at an event.

I like his approach to the battle, requesting that Pat Stay drop some money down for kids with Autism. As long as the foundation is legitimate and Bishop has a letter or thankyou video from the foundation to prove that he delivered the money, all is good.
    test
  15. BasedNIGLETT

BasedNIGLETT THROWIN LOGS OUTA CHIMNEY

TBH bishop i think you shouldve done a URL donation thing where the fans pay, not where KOTD pays, because thats taking money out of the league for absolutely 0 reason
    test
  16. drewthetruth

my nigga, just get drake to sponsor this whole event, this would be such a great look for him supporting autism and kotd damn hit that nigga up
    test
  17. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Im not that guy. I traveled 10 hours on a fucking bus to go to WD2 and I met the entire staff and everybody. They all know who I am, Some of them by name. I'm not a faceless fucking troll, my dude. Organik, Avi, and Ryan know who I am very well. I have a legit opinion and I'm saying that this entire attempt to making this battle happen is a gimmick. By wearing a support Autism shirt and demanding that 6000 dollars be donated to Autism on Pat and KOTD's dime WITHOUT a fundraiser just to battle YOU is fucking ludicrous. Do You think all I do is shit talk all day? I don't. Holy fuck at your logic and this entire situation. A better angle would've been to accept the battle and demand that a percentage at the door go towards Autism. Your stipulation is terrible.
    test
  18. Bishop Brigante

Bishop Brigante Member

thats a very good point. I did the blog in one take and didn't edit it or cut and shit. nobody rode for me at all in this situation. I waited to see... and not one person WHO KNEW the events stepped up.
    test
  19. Str8 Ghostin

Str8 Ghostin New Member

SMART!

Co-sign this ish
    test
  20. wreckedangle

wreckedangle Active Member

now that at least puts the battle on level terms
    respect

and i was wondering if there'd be any tension within the KOTD team after this situation.. guess we know what's what on that end too

damn

i'll be real, bishop annoyed me at times during battles.. but shit, the thought of him not being a co-host anymore is pretty shitty
    id be sad to see one of the main faces gone

peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.