Bishop Brigante - The Response

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Bishop Brigante, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

drew you need to fly up to portland and take some of this pussy, doe and chronic off my hands breh. plus then we could record our debut double cassette ep "yeah, i'd probably hit that when I'm drunk volume 6"
    test
  2. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

this BODIED me
    test
  3. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

yo are we just going to ignore the fact that Bishop is asking for the money to be put in his hands, and we are going to take his word that it is going to go to a autism charity???
    test
  4. Beyonder01

Beyonder01 1/6th of Bad Seedz

lol thread winner
    test
  5. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

test
  6. Chaunce922

Chaunce922 New Member

Lol that has to be the majority of your 14k post
    test
  7. drewthetruth

mmmmmmmmm
    test
  8. drewthetruth

at least 80% of my total is either looooool, sdoafldaslfinasdf, mmmmmmm, or eyerate is a faggot
    test
  9. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

I hereby announce that I will accept a battle with Charron. However, I have one stipulation.

Charron must put up dat guap and donate it to the It Gets Better project AND upload a video to the site. Charron must give back to the lgbt community after rising his stock in KOTD based 99% off of homophobic material.

It Gets Better Project | Give hope to LGBT youth

I'm waiting.
    test
  10. brockinit

brockinit New Member

Nobody is seeing the bad side to all this bullshit.

If this all goes down, fundraisers and everything, kotd gets some press for helping kids with autism, then a precedent is being set. Kotd will publicly be saying that attacking autism in battle rap is off limits, now next time someone calls someone else a retard it wont look very good after going through all this shit.

I think some money could/should be donated just cuz it would be a nice gesture but I dont think its a good idea to go down that road and try to combine the two because once you single out 1 issue, it will be compared to the other ones and the other ones are a lot worse tbh (race, homosexuality, etc)

So donate money, but don't "battle for autism". Battle rap will get severly watered down if we start to limit what is acceptable.
    test
  11. eastcoastreppa

eastcoastreppa Well-Known Member

I agree but hes not a battle rapper he was a host that put on a event it dosent make no sense hes messing up his own even just to snitch on somebody
    test
  12. Chaunce922

Chaunce922 New Member

*waits for charron rebuttal*
    test
  13. DrugstoreCowboy

DrugstoreCowboy New Member

You're one smart dumb little suckah ain't chu. He said to write a cheque made out to the foundation. Unless Bishop IS the fucking foundation how the fuck is he gonna cash t?

99% of you battle fans are retarded fucking dick suckers strait up and down. You bitches love the drama more than the bars. Eat shit and die
    test
  14. Sgt Enigma

Sgt Enigma New Member

I think this whole thing should be called off man. Don't think anybody is going to sway to anybodies demands, too many parties are gonna be fucked up afterwards and more bad is is going to come off it than good.

Let's just move on.
    test
  15. DrugstoreCowboy

STFU moron. LOL@battle rap will get watered down. JEsus I feel liek I'm eating Retard Ice Cream.
    test
  16. brockinit

brockinit New Member

explain to me how its not a possibility
    test
  17. Sgt Enigma

Sgt Enigma New Member

Bishop just posted a new thread, with new terms. Seems much better. ERRBODY migrate to that.
    test
  18. pyrrhic

pyrrhic Member

At the end of the day, Pat Stay is way more valuable to KOTD than Bishop. Let this "G" disappear off of the face of the Earth. Even him saying that he is no going to host anymore is on some pouting "look at me shit". With all of this hype the battle will be anti climactic as fuck. And what good is donating to Autism. Pat Stays bars were not even bad at all. He was essentially saying that he would kill Marv's brother. How is that any different than any other battle bar. What now your all of a sudden not allowed to talk about killing peoples families if their mom has cancer, their dad has no leg, and their brother is a retard.
    test
  19. DrugstoreCowboy

Because there is NOT much at stake here. You think the world is watching B? Remeber the "racism" fouls? How long did that last? Mans can call other mans spook and chink and camel jockey and shit, everyone's cool with that.

Heres a hint, autistic people don't care whats being said...they're fucking autistic. Put those fucker in an electric chair tell'em its a fucking roller coaster they won't know the difference.
    test
  20. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

You should either read a book or beat yourself to death with one you ignorant fuck.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.