Bishop Brigante - The Response

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Bishop Brigante, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Agreed, the reasoning is dumb. Until 100 times more money's donated to gay rights charities and such, it makes no sense.
    test
  2. casual1

casual1 Well-Known Member

lol, bishop ducking pat stay. 3000$ really?
    test
  3. qwerty100

qwerty100 New Member

I understand pat stay donating 3000 dollars to autism but WHY KOTD??? with no fundraisers? how is that fair to them?

basically bishop doesnt wanna do the battle...
    test
  4. casual1

and how does you investing $2000 = them repaying with $6000? take that fucking mirror down.
    test
  5. Gene Oak

Gene Oak The anti-white white

Bishop didn't even need to respond to Pat. He doesn't answer to that dude. Secondly, who goes around telling everyone about their bars before a big battle like this anyway? Have some confidence that you're as dope as you say you are and you won't need to run your shit by fifty mother fuckers and then wonder how your shit gets around to half the league. Lastly, for somebody who calls themselves the Sucka Free Boss, Pat seems to perpetrate more sucker shit than any other rapper out. Blogs, that fuckin beard, those earrings, his whole super heel angle that flopped. This dude has one classic battle under his belt and now he's super thug. Fuck outta here. Keep it rap. Bishop is winning at the end of the day and all the post-battle blogs in the world won't change the fact that Pat didn't bring it in this battle or the Arsonal battle. Fall back.
    test
  6. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

He didn't say donate to autism, he said give it to him. How much says that money never reaches autism charities?
    test
  7. Coldhands

Coldhands Member

He should of just went the Loe Pesci route and said " I don't want to battle you Pat, I'm better than you".
    test
  8. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

No, I dont even give a fuck if its only Pat that has to pay. Not only is Bishop completely shitting on the league by calling them all snakes and shit (But he still loves them and shit) but by doing this "Charity" shit he's painting himself off as the good guy. Its a fucking Gimmick.
    test
  9. casual1

lol, i doubt bishop would steal the money. but real talk, KOTD shouldn't have to put up shit.

At most Pat should have to donate $1500 IF HE LOSES.
    test
  10. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

well i wonder since he isn't co-hosting anymore if he still is gonna be a part of setting up matches and shit cause i'm sure he was a big help in that regard. i never quite understood all the hate for Bishop tbh.
    test
  11. Revolutone

Revolutone Death Sentence

Bishop

I had mad respect for you untill you pulled the raising money for autism shit. Why not get Pat to raise the money you invested into him, why KOTD? You also got promotion from KOTD my man and if Organik and PVP your man, why do them like that.

I dont know, I think you should battle Pat on some man shit, it was perfect till you got to the delusional money for autism shit. And Pat wasn't dissing autistic children worldwide, he was idssing Marv's austistic brother, in the context of a rap battle.

Shame your leaving, but I can understand how it must get annoying putting in all that money and work and reading ignorant comments. But you should know the majority of viewers dont comment, and I'm from London England and would never of heard of your music otherwise. I bumped its fo twenty for ages man, its a classic.

Anyway, peace

T
    test
  12. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

first pat stay is a faggot
    test
  13. Chaunce922

Chaunce922 New Member

Well, ive never seen bishop battle but ive heard he was alright.
    I mean, why step down from hosting if you didnt do anything wrong, just leave your bitch by the bar or in the kitchen at home next time.
    Im kinda surprised he said yes to the challenge then again he would of looked weak if he didnt so i respect him for manning up i guess.
    Not to mention the terms for this battle almost seem impossible so i doubt its gonna happen anyway, but smart move having a way out...seems abit immature though..

Ive said this on an other site but its real talk and i feel it still applies:
    See things like this either make or break your respect. And atleast in this case i say it breaks even. Im pretty sure im not the only one that knows that peoples bars get snitched on. I see countless people in the crowd that always have an idea what the people are gonna say, ive even seen organik and other host lip sync bars word for word on several occasions not just the WD2 battles. And this doesnt just happen in Kotd it happens in all leagues big or small and its shameful. How are we, the fans, supposed to believe these are legit unbiased battles when everyone already has an idea who they are going to vote for and knows whats gonna get spit? Things like this almost make me appreciate the URL format of no records or decisions because its impossible to get jerked when you let the fans decide the winners. Its a real problem, this leaking of material, i know everyone wants an advantage and no one wants to be embarrassed or have a loss on their record but this shit is corny and unprofessional. Its one thing for people in each others crew to leak abit of information on some sucka shit but for organizers and the higher ups in the events to go along and facilitate these actions is just sad. People wonder why battle rappers are always defecting from league to league, either they feel they arnt given fair opportunities either to spit or make money in most situations. Its ruining the battles and your credibility when you allow things like this to take place, if someone comes to you with someones bars man up and tell them "cool, dont tell me, i rather hear them spit it at the event" or "Fuck off" something like that. I really hope this shit changes because its bringing down battle rap.
    test
  14. BWallace85

BWallace85 New Member

[​IMG]
    test
  15. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

If Pat Stay wants to donate to Autism on his own accord then that would be dope as fuck but to do so just to battle Bishop Brigante? I'm sorry, That shit is fucking retarded to me.
    test
  16. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

It would be probably be cheaper for KOTD to get Loaded Lux to come battle then set up Pat Stay vs Bishop
    test
  17. Browser

Browser 455450

dead.

that was quick
    test
  18. Jimi Hillside

Jimi Hillside ._._._._._._._._._._._._.

[​IMG]
    test
  19. Bishop Brigante

Bishop Brigante Member

this will be my only response in this thread. You can't change what I said.

I said people like you and the trolls who come to the events and act friendly in all of our faces then come on here and talk shit (like u did and are doing now) are the people that I cant be around.

as for the league paying the 3k. and pat as well.

my last battle I was in, I got paid 5K
    I made the company 6500.00
    I made/spent 2K on Pat stays battles..

the number seems high. and maybe the fundraiser part is harsh.
    but Pat has to pay for the comments and the way he disrespected me.

And I'm also a business man. so we can talk.

I'm down to battle pat stay anytime. just pay your dues.
    test
  20. BasedNIGLETT

BasedNIGLETT THROWIN LOGS OUTA CHIMNEY

dead @ bishop saying hes a G

so embarrassing
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.