Birdman's lyrical garbage.

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by GaLaTeA, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

iTunes - Music - Y.U. MAD (feat. Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne) - Single by Birdman

[vent/rant]...I'm getting one thing from all these rap artists ~ they're selling the idea that they're so awesome therefore don't have to abide by the very confines of society.

..seems like whenever a rap artist is rapping now, he/she is just ranting on about his/her life, how awesome and 'pimp' he/she is, and how everyone else fails in comparison. Guess what? Entitled much?? Tax fraud, improper treatment of others, and misuse/management of money for the world to view. I don't care how many millions he/she has. How about we do something decent with it?

...anyone else seeing a pattern here? It must be me, or possibly my sheer lack of patience for stupid people like this. [/End vent/rant.]

^^..figured this was appropriate. fast forward to 1:35 and watch...
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

haha i can agree that those who are that fortunate, i would think, would want to give back in many ways and help lives that they claimed made them.......arogance and flashyness to that extent is just stupid and seems to have created a generation of aging youths that aspire to live the closest possible lifestyle they can.........check to check but not willing to understand or have patients and put forth effort to work hard enough to ball.........thank god for trust funds and powerball
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

^^ I was waiting for your response good sir. :funny:

...I guess these days you're cool if you go against the grain ~call women "bitches and hoes", disrespect your parents, hang your pants around your behind in front of mtv influenced kids, gold plate your teeth, and throw your wealth around to impress others...

...rap is auto-tuned mainstream trash, I know everyone has a choice of wether or not to listen to it, of course. I just wish people would wise up to this rented Lambo for the video make it rain bs...

...even the top 40 crap is so dirty when you listen past a good beat. "I can make yo bed rock"? Are you clucking serious?

...the thing I used to love about rap, was its culture. A way for urban street kids to let loose on each other in a verbal beat down, instead of shooting each other. Sure gangsta rap inspired a lot of young people, including myself... Even rap's most influential hate the way the music is going...

...rap has been deserted by many fans, apparently tiring of the "gangsta" attitude towards women, racism, violence and bling ~ the gold rings and medallions that have made hip-hop a byword for vulgarity...

..."The public has made a choice. They're saying, We do not want the nonsense that we see and hear on radio, and we are not putting our money there", said KRS-One, a rap legend from the Bronx. "Rap music is being boycotted by the American public because of the images that we are putting forward."
    So the "more speech"/free market approach to offensive speech works?

..this guy has it down. You will crack up watching this guaranteed!
    test
  4. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I mean who are the wealthiest rappers?......jay-z, puffy if we count him, dre, master P......lets disect this, 2 of them do not nor really ever did this music just for money and def not 2 promote spending for a lifestyle........dre and P made singles but dre made what he wanted and never really worried about the financial success of an image cuz he has likely 200+ million reasons to not be an idiot......master P just did good buisness moved so many units trunk style, he woulda been good either with or without radio........

Jay-z is interesting cuz he has done much to promote this life visually, not nearly as much song wise.......Jay-z is an image that is difficult to attempt to strive to be, i mean he is capable of writing brilliantly and making every album a platinum one, but he is not like other dudes like soulja boi, or birdman, or gucci man etc......anyone can be them basically.....well bird seems like he good with biz though for real.......

I have felt and seen and predicted these things happening for the past 14 years.......as a fan i am appouled by much of the radio.....as one who has been a part of the business i know why it's done and really the rap/pop music is a symbol of our societies mentality.....this our new generation of people who do little want much and waste all......promoting that lifestyle is brilliant for the industry, and i promise when they figure out how to make money again of sales, they will move on........

lastly people are sick of 4 conglomerates controllling everything.......the music business is like the new amway these days........
    test
  5. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

Bill Gates and Warren Buffet need to start rapping. Make Birdman and all of them quit. You got a Rolls Royce? I started Microsoft....:)
    test
  6. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

not just abouyt money really it's about spending money like money is a renewable resource......
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

^^agreed.
    [​IMG]

...Puffy isn't rich because of his music, but because he had stock invenstments that panned out. Jay-Z on the other hand is a self made man, so to speak.

...Birdman is the 50% owner of Cash money records, the other 50% owner is his brother. Furthermore he owns Young Money records as well, which lil wayne has a stake in.

...between these two labels, he has artists such as Drake, Lil wayne, Nicki Minaj, Jay Sean, Kevin Rudolf, and many many more. He's been in the business since the early 90's, and the only treats rap as a hobby and because he obviously can. He should make every intelligent person furious, there is nothing worse than glorifying idiocy. Birdman is to rap what Jersey Shore is to television.

...I've thankfully transitioned over from terrible music form Wayne and others to better lesser known rappers. I want to listen to rap because the beats are good and the lyrics are creative. These rappers and their lifestyles are starting to get outrageous and the more people suck them up, the crazier things are going to get.
    test
  8. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

and thus the pedistal is built for the undeserving.......remember when the word icon, as we use it today, might have been switched up with trendy or a fad........status was to be the best at rapping or making beats, not steering away from what you love to get on tmz or worldstar......i know the painful truth that rap is a job, money can be made, sometimes easily, sometimes little, sometimes never........but I cannot hate on baby or wayne.......well baby can't rap.......but wayne is an artist imo, this little midget is a talent and can rap really well, he just has done this bs for the past couple of years........but he is like in a small group with jay em bieber that little opera girl, and u2........they are true icon who will fill 30K seats...... because they make music not just songs

oh and puffy got rich cuz of music his and others.......pretty rich, maybe like 50+ million, the extra 300 or so cuz he like you said did smart shit with that money......puff is a really smart and creative business man, but he sucks as an actor.......
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.