Bill Maher gets in scuffle: but are the Conspiracy Theorists right?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL Take the RED pill

test
  2. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Wow

That's all I have to say

You should be ashamed of yourself
    test
  3. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Here's my final position: It wasn't definitely the planes that did it. There is enough logical reasoning to at least cast doubt on that. It might have been something else knocking them down. I make no illusions as to who or why or how. But these vids create an adequate amount of doubt to not be ignored as a real possibility.
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Conspiracy Theorist!

[funny]

Side Note: I do have some of the illest quotes, huh?
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

The DJ, made alot of Ad hominem attacks. The Guy from popular michanics wasn't even given a fair shake on his show. He wasn't allowed to respond at times or nothing. If he didn't have an answer (about dna matching) then he was chastised. But if the DJ didn't have an answer then it was forgotten. I don't know what you do but the PM guys work with this evidence they don't pretend to know like CTS do. So I can see why he would wait on more evidence before he speaks further on something asked of him. Any one can ask a question nothing wrong with that, but not everyone can provide a factual answer like PM has on this subject.

Secondly, this is 1 year old audio I heard a along time ago. Every claim made here I've already proven untrue. But you have to keep in mind the whole entire Conspracy theory is a lie and filled with misinformation. Popular mechanics took on the job to uncover the evidence to see if the Conspracy theories were right. They found out... they weren't. The real obi one kenobi of debating these CT'S is Mark Roberts who has read 10,000 pages of the nist report and is one of the most knowledgeable guys on this subject. I've already linked you to the info on Larry silverstein insureance, the molten metal, and I explained "Pull it" and showed you what the demolishion experts really say in their report. I will take their word over some random caller with a dictionary reference.

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/conspiracistsmisrepresentwtc7'scondition
    real condition of wtc 7.

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/canofficefirescauselargesteelcolumnsandb
    The molten metal issue.

The oringinal DNA simples could have came from a number of places without it being a inside job. These 19 did infact live in places in america while they plotted 9/11. There was a investgation into 9/11. I purpose everyone was a suspect on the flight manifests until all the complied evidence during the investgation started pointing to those 19 on the flight manifests. This is why the 19 weren't put on the victims list CT'S tried to slip this passed you by pawning it off to you as the flight manifests. http://screwloosechange.••••••••.com/2006/05/those-passenger-lists.html (Blog spot) it was the victims list not the flight manifest! Martyrdom videos were even made by these 19 losers and released by As-Sahab. Not to mention, utlized and praised by Al-Zawahiri. Once you have your suspects then you have to collect evidence to idenify them. So they did. From here the investigation retraces their steps and uncoveres all 19 terrorists where abouts after the fact, so It is not far-fetched to think thats where the forensic teams got their DNA samples from inorder to make a match. Recap, All the forensic teams really had to do was retrace the Magnificent 19's steps to come up with this DNA match. Plus some of their ID's and belongings where found so I don't think it's unlikely that DNA fingerprints weren't found inorder to collaborate the DNA match. (Also important to note civilians ID's and belongs were found as well.) The terrorist infact had families as well the forensic teams could have very easily gotten their DNA smaples from them after the fact as well. FYI: I already explained that BBC retracted the terrorist alive fabercation. THIS AUDIO TAPE IS NOT ONLY OLD, IT'S ASSERTING GARBAGE ARGUMENTS ALREADY DEBUNKED. The answer I have given is a acceptable one that follows the logic of Occam's razor (the simplest solution tends to be the best one) it makes sense with all the evidence as well.
    test
  6. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

RUSS WITTENBERG: "I flew the two actual aircrafts which were involved in 9/11... Fight number 175 and Flight 93, the 757 that allegedly went down in Shanksville and Flight 175 is the aircraft that's alleged to have hit the South Tower. I don't believe it's possible for... a so-called terrorist to train on a 172, then jump in a cockpit of a 757-767 class cockpit, and vertically navigate the aircraft, laterally navigate the aircraft, and fly the airplane at speeds exceeding it's design limit speed by well over 100 knots, make high-speed high-banked turns,.. pulling probably 5, 6, 7 G's... I couldn't do it and I'm absolutely positive they couldn't do it."
    test
  7. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

well, they werent just any terrorists; they were super terrorists.
    test
  8. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

They were magicians, bro.
    test
  9. Ixtlan

The idea that our government wouldn't sacrifice the lives of its citizens for certain interests is insane.

The EPA lied about how safe the toxins at Ground Zero were to breathe.
    And several people who've fallen ill as a result are being denied assistance.
    test
  10. Ixtlan

I won't even get started on put options.
    test
  11. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Yeah, don't bother. Menaz will plagiarize five pages of shit and we'll all have to skim past it.
    test
  12. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL Take the RED pill

Wow menaz, I appreciate your effort...I really do. But the Truth WILL come out eventually. As for the DJ...he's the interviewer, not the interviewee. He's not obligated to "have an answer". As for PM's replies, they do not hold any water. I'd urge you to read Dr. David Ray Griffin's "The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions" as well as his "Debunking 9/11 Debunking". No one can listen to Dr. Griffin and still come away believing the official conspiracy theory (which the official story indeed is).
    test
  13. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Oh, you don't know Menaz.
    This motherfucker won't budge.
    You can show him that he is wrong in every possible way.
    He won't fuckin budge. It takes a level of maturity and intelligence to admit when you're wrong.
    He doesn't have it.
    test
  14. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

The way Tucker acts is very suspect. He asks him to speak and then tells him they're short on time, asks him to speak and cuts him off, argues his point before he finishes making it and then asks him to reply and cuts him off again. That's not journalism.

[youtube]SuTOhdMwvM8[/youtube]

Since when did it become "Blasphemous" or a "Sin" to speak out against the government?
    Isn't that precisely what Freedom of Speech is all about? Is the government God or something?
    [funny] @ Conservatives and their fucking religious bullshit
    test
  15. Ixtlan

Fascism.
    test
  16. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

The change has already begun. It's irreversible now. Either one of two things will happen during our lifetime . . .

1. The world will come together peacefully as one world and all national divisions of humanity will be utterly destroyed.

2. Human beings will destroy each other and go extinct.
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I beg to differ. Although I think this priggishness is accepted... (That Noone could come away believing the official conspiracy after listening to David Ray Griffin.) However, After reading a debunk of his claims I was left to think Mr. griffin was ironically a pseudo-intellectual tragedy. Not to mention, he couldn't provide any physical evidence. See, in a court of law which you may or may not be familiar with, this case would be won on presumption of innocence alone. Should I allow his deceitful persuasions negate the facts? I don't think so.

Anyway, as for David ray griffin. He basically put out the claims that there were comission lies. Ironically it turns out those lies were fabercated by David ray griffin. The irony is bitter sweat. I'll get you the info that's tearing his distortions apart. http://www.blogger.com/feeds/2993674384871015869/posts/default http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=83058

Debunking 9/11 Debunking.
    http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/Ryan_Mackey_Griffin_NIST_Review_1_1.pdf
    "In this paper, we examined the claims of Dr. David Ray Griffin regarding the NIST investigation into the World Trade Center disasters, and find those claims to be unfounded. All 18 major claims are discussed and rigorously dismissed, and a further analysis of the text reveals an overwhelming density of factual and logical errors."

All these arguments I see are either novice arguments, redudant arguments put in different context, or unreasonable opinions based on no physical evidence. I'm not going to repeat myself. I'll leave it at this I've seen nothing new brought to the table in my 6 years of research on this subject except ad nauseum ancient debunked garbage. Even the personal attacks I see are redudant and pathetic.

Not a single Institute of Civil Engineers on the Planet agrees with the controlled demolition theory. Not a single of Institute Structural Engineers on the Planet agree with the controlled demolition theory. Not a single Institute of Fire and Safety Engineers on the Planet agree with the controlled demolition theory.
    Not a single Institute of Demolition Engineers on the Planet agrees with the controlled demolition theory. Not a single Institute of Architects on the Planet agrees with the controlled demolition theory. Not a single Institute of Engineers in any field on the Planet agrees with the controlled demolition theory.

Not a single institute of engineers in the world agrees with the controlled demolition theory, Every single professional institute of Engineers from everywhere, including Russia, China, Germany, the rest of Europe, the entire planet agree with NIST.
    test
  18. Ixtlan

I didn't bother to read all of that, but did it answer to molten steel found in the remains of WTC7?
    test
  19. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

ever since Bush found God

in the oval office

who then spoke from the burning Bush that the terrorist must be smyted

and all islamic nations must be converted to Christianity-oh, I'm meant democracy

I wonder if Bush knows the difference.

I know for sure that he never heard of the phrase "seperation between church & state"-which used to be a core element of our government....
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Number 1.) Stop calling it MOLTEN STEEL. Number 2.) The fire that lasted 7 hours in WTC 7 probabally wasn't hot enough to melt steel. Number 3.) Also, some fires that raged for up to seven hours in wtc 7 were fed by tanks of diesel used to run some tenants emergency generators. Number 4.) However, the fires were hot enough to weaken the steel, cause it to sag, and with twenty five percent of the building's back side scooped out initiate the diagonal collapse. Number 5.) Molten steel is the CT misconception. Number 6.) Here is what a CT website called Cooperative Research stated... "AVIRIS is able to remotely record the near-infrared signature of heat. Analysis of the data it collects indicates temperatures at Ground Zero of above 800 degrees Fahrenheit, with some areas above 1,300 degrees. Number 7.) You're OWN CT source further backs-up my point that if there were pools of molten metal, those pools were certainly not molten steel, which would require a temperature in excesss of 2800 degrees.

Inorder for you to rationally accept what I am telling you.
    I'll also have to explain away the after effects of thermite.
    Once I have done this then I will finally explain to you what that molten metal most likely was.

The presence of molten metals is not an indication of planned demolition work. Explosives do not produce pools of molten metal, and incendiaries like thermite burn themselves out in seconds even in the absence of oxygen and would not be available for weeks as fuel.

So this leads us to question well if it's not incendiaries or explosives then what did those fires feed on....

"It is no mystery why the fire has burned for so long. Mangled steel and concrete, plastics from office furniture and equipment, fuels from elevator hydraulics, cars and other sources are all in great supply in the six-story basement area where the two towers collapsed."

"The debris pile sat cooking for weeks, with the materials at the bottom of the pile getting incresingly hot beacuse the fires were confined and lost minimal heat to the atmosphere. As a result the fires could have easily reached temps sufficient to melt steel, not to mention most other metals found in the buildings."

COULD does not mean DID. And now we know what feed those fires after the callapse to make them so hot, but we still have no Idea yet exactly what that metal was.

[​IMG]

Here is the only journalist who was allowed to go with the engineers in their explorations beneath the debris... William Langewiesche wrote: "Along the north side, where the basement structure remained strong and intact (and was ultimately preserved), the fire had been so intense in places that it had consumed the tires and interiors, and had left "hulks sitting on axles" above hardened pools of aluminum wheels."

HARDENED POOLS OF ALUMINUM. BINGO?

Now a temperature near 1375 F is hot enough to melt aluminum. Now, compare that to the temperatures at ground zero: 800 degrees Fahrenheit, with some areas above 1,300 degrees. And you will figure out exactly what that pool of molten metal was. This is not to say that the fires didn't make the steel red hot. I'm sure the fires did. Hope this quick summary helped.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.