Bill Maher gets in scuffle: but are the Conspiracy Theorists right?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

[youtube]B-f_YYEw-QI[/youtube]
    Bill PERSONALLY throws audience member out

[youtube]BoJJIYWMZlY[/youtube]
    Truthers (though corny) respond to Bill's belief that the planes were the only things that brought the towers down.
    test
  2. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

So what do YOU believe? Was it Al Qaeda? Was it only the planes? Were there actual bombs in the building? Or did new york crumble under the weight of Jigga's Blueprint dropping that day?
    test
  3. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

I watched the original 9/11 videos and believed for a half a second... But I saw a 9/11 documentary explaining everything and the 9/11 conspiracist sounded stupid to me...
    test
  4. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

that wasnt much of a scuffle
    test
  5. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

i think the government masterminded it. has anyone watched those documentaries on the CIA? even on the stuff they show on the Discovery channel is crazy, assasination plots, government coups etc, i think the government merked Kennedy and brought down the towers, fuck them. although i doubt anyone is going to do anything about it. if all that destruction and evilness wont get you up in arms (literally) then what will?
    test
  6. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

Nah, I know the government is shady, but I really don't think that they would kill that many American citizens just to go to war and make some money. I've seen too much evidence against the conspiracist than for it.
    test
  7. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

This is the most compelling evidence that you will find online. The series will take some time to watch, but if you're really interested in the subject, watch these. Before you get to the end you will see some shit that will completely piss you off.
    Trust me.

[youtube]IeIVD5wT4KE[/youtube]
    [youtube]Vy3hg4MMyqQ[/youtube]
    [youtube]RZ5EXXyN_Us[/youtube]
    [youtube]nVLCLH_E1gE[/youtube]
    [youtube]si9cjxhjGac[/youtube]
    [youtube]dfnT34uC2MU[/youtube]
    [youtube]C9uzpvRzzYQ[/youtube]
    [youtube]jnxO85EKElA[/youtube]

Here's another thing to watch out for:

[youtube]qYUlCKFHeAQ[/youtube]
    [youtube]gMd6rde4MX8[/youtube]
    [youtube]88L6WUkZvGE[/youtube]
    [youtube]bbWOso6pfyY[/youtube]

(Make sure you watch at 2:38 and listen to what he says in this next video)

[youtube]NitqF5_MhW0[/youtube]

People better wake up.
    It's goin down during the next 5 years.
    test
  8. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

You don't think the government would "kill that many people," when it's proven that they have openly written about it in Operation Northwoods, which is overstated though telling nevertheless. Besides, have you considered how many lives have been lost since 9/11 fighting these wars -- not just US deaths, but Iraqi and Afghani deaths, too? This, all in the name of an agenda which has absolutely nothing to do with "stopping terrorism," which is simply the cover story that has been sold to the public along with a steady diet of endless fear that "if we don't get them there, they're gonna get us here." Most of the public sees their leaders as ordinary people who think and feel just like them, but that's just not the case. A good majority of people who get to high positions of power (or presumed power) are often of the sociopathic mentality, and they can rationalize doing horrible things to people without feeling any guilt for it. These people don't need sleeping pills at night.

So no, I don't believe any of this nonsense they're trying to sell us about terrorism. It's clear who stands to gain from this, as it's clear that a few tag-tag "extremists" taking orders from a man living in a cave could not pull off the biggest, most spectacular terrorist event in US history, unless the were aided. To me, it's just laughable, and the story disintegrates under even the least amount of scrutiny.

I have no doubt the government carried out these attacks, as they have done in the past and will do again in the future. A person who thinks otherwise has a weak grasp on history and reality.
    test
  9. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

I still think that you're wrong. I know that the government used 9/11 as an excuse for war and everything that happened after the attack. But I don't believe that they caused it. I have seen all those videos and videos refuting what the conspiracist say. And after looking at all that and doing my own research I have come to the conclusion that the attack was an act of terrorism by extremists.

Like I said...but longer than a moment, I spent months being a conspiracy believer until I gathered all the information available to me and came to the conclusion that I have now.
    test
  10. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

Actually this is my first time seeing these particular videos so...hmmmm
    test
  11. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

You have to understand, this isn't just about going to war and making money. The people at the top, WHO CONTROL THE POLITICIANS, could not care less about money since they control all wealth, as they print the money out of nothing. These people want power, and the politicians and what we believe are our "elected officials" are merely turncoats and frontmen for these elitists behind the scenes. Their plan is to completely restructure the Middle East, bringing them uder the same fiat system which runs the West. In order to do this, they must create non-existent boogeyman to justify invading sovereign nations and killing innocent people to install puppet governments that are subservient to western interests. This goes hand in glove with the restructuring of America as a post-industrial police state modeled after the Soviet system.

So you really have a lot to learn if you think this is all about "making money."
    test
  12. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Can you prove this?
    test
  13. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

How do you know they were "extremists" when all evidence proves otherwise? You're simply repeating what the media has told you. The so-called ringleader of the hijackers, Mohammed Atta, was a cokehead with a penchant for prostitutes. Several of the hijackers were allegedly at a strip club the night before the attacks getting drunk, which is highly unusual behavior for radical Islamist fundamentalists, let alone radical Islamist fundamentalists willing to die for Allah. They sound more like government agents to me, which would explain why several of the alleged hijackers have turned up alive in the Middle East, proclaiming they had nothing to do with the attacks. It would also explain why several of the hijackers were trained at the Pensacola Naval Air Station and had their credit cards paid for by the US government. The so-called hijackers have the word PATSY written all over them.

Obviously you have not done much research if you believe the so-called "hijackers" were fanatical Muslim extremists. Maybe you should go back and research a little more.
    test
  14. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

Fuck you man... I tried to give you some love with my hmmm comment, but you keep attacking. You gotta an excuse for everything don't you. Too bad you don't have any proof. I'm still leaning toward the fact that US had nothing to do with 9/11 b4 it happened.... And I have don't plenty of research... How are you to know what radical Islamic fundamentalists are doing or what they do. I know a bunch of extremely religious folks who don't always follow every doctrine they are supposed to live by...
    test
  15. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

I don't trust this government

I don't put killing American citizens past this goverment either

The Planes that were flown into the towers did not look like commercial planes imo.

The looked uniformly dark grey or green. Military like...

no logos-no Virgin, or TWA or KLM or United....

just big dark planes....

they planes hit the top of the building-yet the explosions came from the bottom.

Then the buidings fall straight dwon like a demolition site....both of them...

shouldn't they have fallen in there own unique way? if at all?
    test
  16. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

I watched the first four or so of Azeus' vids. I suggest you all do the same. Two days ago, I was pretty sure the planes brought down the tower. Now, not so sure, and there are a gang of other vids I didn't look at yet...
    test
  17. Flow-Joe

Flow-Joe Annyong!

Yeah, I was saying the same thing. I saw different videos when I was a skeptic in '02 that swayed me a little then I changed my mind and stuck with my initial thoughts. But after seeing these videos, I'm more confused than ever.
    test
  18. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You have no doubt? So it's scientifically sound for you? Though not one professional structural engineer agrees with the CT'S assertion? Is 3,000 innocent deaths laughable to you? what is reality?

You know king menace. I know people have a belief driven by hate rather then proof. But you are seriously delusional.

Number 1.) I will refute your northwoods assertion you got from loosechange second edition.

A.) If 9/11 was actually connected to northwoods, why release it to the public?
    The only thing Loose change managed to do was describe northwoods they did not in anyway make an effort to connect the two events. Moreover, northwoods was mainly about blowing up dorne aircraft from the sky to commit a flase flag operation. Also no one was to die in this fake terror plot. On 9/11 the terrorist used the planes as weapons and killed nearly 3,000 people. I guess were to believe, king meance, that the government refuses a plan to fake civilan deaths as evidence that they intend to actually kill citizens. Also important to remember is after the bay of pigs fiasco, operation northwoods was not welcomed in the whitehouse.

you're next assertions.

That is not evidence that points to they didn't do it That is evidence that points to they were hypocrites that did it. See, They could have been hypocrites who flew jets into the world trade center. That's just a matter of what "you believe" it's not evidence that they didn't commit 9/11. Can you prove they were actually government agents? Think about you're logic here. You're saying they were CIA agents. Next you're saying you expect us to believe they blew their secert cover of being dead to simplely reveal themselves to the BBC news in 2001 for the world to find out? You expect people to follow that logic? Tell me are you a muslim? it's a yes or no question.

The confusion over names and identities reported back in 2001 arisen because they were common Arabic and Islamic names. The BBC retracted those claims.

http://www.debunk911myths.org/topics/index.php?title=Hijackers

The highjackers have all been comfirmed dead. You're gonna need a new argument.

There is something odd about you're offical story because It lacks proof.
    And It was alledged by new sources a few days after the attacks that 3 of the 19 terriorist were trained at Pensacola Naval Air Station it was not offically proven. The Officials stressed that the name matches may not necessarily mean the students were the hijackers because of discrepancies in ages in other personal data. Some of the FBI suspects had names similar to those used by foreign alumni of U.S. military courses, according to Air Force in a statement. And discrepancies in their biographical data, such as birth dates 20 years off, indicate we are not talking about the same people. After talking to the Air Force spokesmen Newsweek, the Washington Post, and Knight Ridder all dropped the incorrect story. Again you are factless. One other thing you need to remember is this... It is also not unusual for foreign nationals to train at U.S. military facilities.

It apparently doesn't even register on your mental radar that atta attended Al Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan, or leased an apartment in Hamburg where notorious terrorists lived in or visited all the time. To king menace, it's irrelevant that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed hung out with Atta, or that Atta made a martyrdom tape, but it's very significant that Atta was a rum & coke and strip club man! After all, If You're going to blow yourself up I can't imagine why visting a strip club or rum and coke wouldn't be a thought. It's not like a priest would fuck little boys or anything. It's not like an Islamic sect of Hassassians drank wine before a kill. No, of course not, You're 100% correct. It's not like according to islam muslims aren't suppose to rape except they do and get away with it. Please explain to me why jihadis use cameras, videos, and display pictures when according to The Lawful and the Prohibited in Islam and the Dar-ul uloom sources, four clerics have ruled that photography, including clicking someone’s picture and posing for a picture, is illegal under the Shariat. Now explain why all those millions of jihadis don't follow those islamic rules. According to your logic, it would be suspect for them to even carry ID. It's not like they had to fit in or anything. You know ted bundy was said to be a real nice likeable, normal, and kind guy when in the publics eye.
    test
  19. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

http://www.popularmechanics.com/blogs/911myths/4220582.html

Just a suggestion... But ummm, would anyone watch this?
    I seriously doubt anyone on here would besides Myself and flow-joe.
    It's just another elite plot after all.

Does anyone want debunk videos? I have a few of them.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=37&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Here is: Screw 9/11 mysteries.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=37&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=5

Here is: Screwloosechange not freakin' again edition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhf4BuUP_zQ&mode=related&search=

^ Here is a pentagon quick bonus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKxE6UqeVpU&mode=related&search=
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYYfahSy5kE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQfEu7N7brk

Loosechange guys debate mark roberts.
    These kids get murdered. Don't mess with a man who has read 10,000 pages
    of the NIST report.

Any readers? I've got alot.
    Since I've read alot.

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm
    http://911myths.com/Sulfur.pdf
    http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html
    http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/introduction
    test
  20. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Physics son. Psychics make the collapse of both of those towers (with the time between the supposed impacts and collapses) not only impossible, but flat out fucking retarded. They both fell at the exact same speed, straight down. Two towers, constructed of a steel and concrete frame will not fall from Jet Fuel in that short amount of time, if at all.

Besides, there were people in the windows where the plane supposedly broke through. If it was hot enough for that bitch to fall, how could those people have been standing in that hole? How stupid does one have to allow themselves to be, how naive must we allow ourselves to be, to actually believe that terrorists orchestrated that shit.

I never bought it.
    The moment I seen it live I caught it.

And personally, I don't know about all of you, but I'm getting so goddamn tired of hearing Bush talk about Proliferation and Weapons of Mass Destruction that I want to throw my fuckin Television out for good. He wants to put defense missiles in Poland and Putin says, "Go fuck yourself." Bush replies, "We need to work together to fight Iran. Our intelligence says that Iran may be capable of making weapons of mass destruction by 2015." Russia says, "So the fuck what, we already have it. We'd crush em. Korea is more of a threat than Iran." Bush says, "Proliferation, terrorism, weapons of mass destruction, son." Putin replies, "You're a dumb fuckin hick. Go back to Texas, shithead."
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.