Bill Maher denouces World Trade attacks as Conspiracy

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Namor, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

I was waching him do "new rules" a bit he does at the end of his show which he lifted from "Dennis Miller live"-the show that used to occupy his same niche/timeslot a couple years back.

He head line it "conspiracy weary"-he stated that anyone who thinks the attacks were staged should have there head examined or something to that effect.

He rationalised that the buildings fell b/c of the "jet fuel" fires that poured out into both buildings. Not that the building were systemacticly demoslished

Musta been a shit load of Jet fuel then eh? especially to collaspe a building that wasn't even hit by a jet

He made no reference of the pentagon attack that was equally suspect-especialy the part where they lost track of the remains of the 747 or whatever large plane that suposedly crashed into it.

C'mon now Bill....

I was surpirsed that he even brought up the notion on his previous show(the one in which he kicked people out)-but that was only to acknowledge the upstart conspiracy theorist who intruded upon his "Live" show....

If it wsn't "real time" Im willing to bet he would have edited out that scene entirely & not even bothered to bring it up....

It amazes me of how some people are so certain of this goverment non-involvement of the very thing that was used to fuel this war/terrorism charade....

-stolen elections
    -convenient terrorist attacks(with no follow up attacks by the kamekaze-nothing to lose terrorist mind you)
    -Bin Laden being named the culprit
    -wages war on afghanistan(for like 2 weeks)
    -switches to Iraq who has nothing to do with 911 under false pretenses of WMD's(even though they weren't any)
    -switchess terrorist fighting campeign to democracy spreading campeign(which is not working b/c of fundamental opposing views of middle eastern world)

i don't see how one can fail to see the connection

we are constanly being decieved & lied to, but the attacks on 911 were reaL?

okay Bill Maher, I understand you have a show to run-so maybe its not in your best interest to scare the shit out of the naive public with specualtions of what really happened.

much easier to down play it & make jokes about Bushes incompetence...
    test
  2. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Hey, I feel ya. To be so certain that the government had nothing to do with it when the evidence at the very least lends itself to question the government makes me wonder about Bill's loyalties. Like, who got to him? He should be all over this, but he isn't. He thinks Jesus is a sham, but he thinks the boogie man is real? 'cmon.
    test
  3. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

test
  4. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

shoulda known soultan would think it was whitey who brought down the towers.
    test
  5. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

The attacks on the Twin Towers were VERY real. Next you'll try telling me you buy into the whole illuminati deal and that they exist to this day.

You need your head examined.
    test
  6. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

if there is doubt and proof to back up the doubt that causes a controversy than unless u have proof 2 denounce that proof than u have 2 question wat r the chances the controversy is actually true...

i agree that fuel took down the towers
    however the pentagon story has holes
    and the bush adminstration is a joke that had 2 many foolish ppl laughing with it instead of at it
    test
  7. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Bush made up Al Queda, and used it as a way to attack all of the other countries that Al Queda attacked.

Bush also caused Hurricane Katrina to devastate New Orleans and then had Lindsay Lohan framed for doing drugs.
    test
  8. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

here's some Kool-aid

hand made by Jim Jones

good ahead n take a swig-your naive idiots

How many civilians did the U.S. Government kill in Hiroshima & Nagasaki again?

Oh-I guess Japanese lives aren't as important as American lives

No-the U.S. Government could never mass murder for a politcal/economic advantage

ever...
    test
  9. TheReturn

Lol, you're comparing a time of war to a time of peace though.

Bombing another country is vastly different than bombing one's owning country, especially since a nuclear bomb was unprecedented at the time and we had no idea of the amount of devastation that it would cause.

Did we hijack Japanese planes and intentionally fly them into Pearl Harbor? It's just silly. What did we serve to gain by knocking down our own towers? Oh boy, we have a reason to go to war now. Why would we want to go to war?

Let me guess, oil? We get most of our oil from Venezuela, and it may just be me but gas prices have been on a steady incline since 9/11 so it doesn't seem like we're getting any more oil than usual.

I can agree that we shouldn't be in Iraq we should be in Afghanistan and Pakistan, especially now that Saddam is out of power, but I just don't see the benefit of killing American citizens, knocking down two monumental towers, and devastating the country's economy, just to be able to start a war and lose more lives. I will never be convinced of that.
    test
  10. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

never underestimate the human beings ability to rationalise any situation for there own interest.....
    test
  11. TheReturn

test
  12. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

He ain't make up al qaeda, but his father sure trained 'em and gave em guns...[dummy]
    test
  13. double ML

double ML Guest

2 weeks?

how misinformed you are.

and iraq had/has WMD's.
    test
  14. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i now believe that it was a good thing to take out the regime i n iraq on one hand but, the consequences obviously exceeded everyones expectations in terms of disaster and misery, which made the war a gigantic mishappening and misfortune for the Iraqi people and the US.

obviosuly fuel did bring down the towers...that jet fuel was badass and burned all the columns you hobby buttplugging commie fucks.
    test
  15. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

I was exaggerating with "two weeks"-but we did pull out rather quickly form the terrorirst nation that bombed our beloved World trade center-you know the whole reason why we mobilezed our troops?

I can't beleive you are uttering the the theme that was utterly proven to be false.

WMDs[funny]-we have been there for 7 years, and have not found 1-not a single wmd.....

WMD were not used to atttack the World trade center-were they?

Now-we pretty much have no grounds for being there, or for ever being there besides cleaning up the very mess we created with falsified claims that only succeed in masking the true ulterior motives...

WMD-I can't believe that was said at this point.
    Even Bush knows better than to repeat those words...
    test
  16. double ML

double ML Guest

lmao@your misinformed ass thinkin' there are no more troops in afghanistan[funny]

and the invasion of iraq kicked off in march 2003

7 years would make it 2010

it's not even 2008 yet genius[dummy]

you're one of those clowns tryin' to link iraq with 9/11 aren't you?

i think your best option would to be to just simply stfu immediately
    test
  17. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

Okay you Jim JOnes kool-aid sipping sheep; Explain how the third building fell, you know-the building that had neither exsposer to a flying 747 nor "jet fuel"....

DOn't dare try to tell it was debris-as the building fell straight down, in a very demolishon-like style that stinks to high hell....

more overly simplified rationalizations by people who are content with simple lame brain ansewers; so they can sleep at night with a false sense of homeland security....

repeat after me folks:

"Jet Fuel"

"WMD's"

"War On Terror"

"if we don't fight them over there-they'll follow us over here"

anymore slogans/exscuses we can use to passify the half sleep lemmings out there?[funny]

sleep well you trusting fools...
    test
  18. double ML

double ML Guest

namor will be one those ppl denyin' there's a problem up til and includin' the second that islamic extremists kick down his door and murder his entire family[stunna]
    test
  19. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

you-aren't you the smart guy who gave his life(sold his soul) over to the military?

fuckin cannon fodder-you were duped years ago

so tell me-which area has more troops at this point

Iraq or Afghanistan? Which place is the media more concerend with-the place the suposedly attacked us to launch this war on terror-or a place we pretty much had no business with-yet b/c of the mommentum fueled by the patriotism ignited by the World trade attack-we could easily sell an occupation of any middle eastern country based on the "terrorism" premise.....?
    test
  20. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

THe paranoid rants of people who actually believe this propaganda...

I am more concerned about the LAPD than some mythical islamic extremist
    who have imaginary WMD we can't seem to find...

um ahhh...

Go JOe?[funny]

fucktwat
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.