Big ups to Eyerate!

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Mood Swangz187, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

[funny]

this thread went exactly how i thought it would when i saw the title just now.. all its missing is EG talking about how if i brought canadian money it wouldve been cheaper to get it out or some equally dumb shit.

but yea, you know the deal. just to clarify for the people who dont know, me and swangz have known each other for the better part of 10 years. this wasnt some grindtime/rap shit.
    test
  2. Eyerate

illegal park.. not DUI.

edit: misread. disregard. keep hating.
    test
  3. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

i GOT UR BACK EYERATEEEEEEEEEEE
    test
  4. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

Eyerate...can you clear up the rumor that P-nut was the arresting officer?
    test
  5. Mood Swangz187

Mood Swangz187 Member

Man Crayon you gotta work harder I think you're losin' your touch. I can't even take this shit seriously. It's like after Tyson got locked up and started gettin his ass whooped by the biggest bums in the world. Dang Crayon ever since you got banned you came back and you just haven't been the same. You gettin punked by Timbs AKA GoldenEmcee and Rook. Man EG even makin you look tired.
    http://www.tyleroaks.com/uploaded_images/Tyler-Oaks---Troll-754521.jpg
    I seen you came out from underneath the bridge you live under to take this family pic with your sister. I tell you what I'd lift my belly up and rest on her ass just to hit her from the back and have that ho yodeling for a good half hour.
    Stay in Norway pussy.
    test
  6. Eyerate

p-nut was not the arresting officer.. dizaster was. p-nut was spotted fleeing the scene for no apparent reason.
    test
  7. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

fuck outta here you u [​IMG] lookin ass pussy

im a get my kelso on and heatbut the shit outta u

[​IMG]

equip my logitech and bash u wit my fierce keyboard

[​IMG]

hoe ass nugget, ive seen u anticipatin the mc donalds reopening

[​IMG]

pie ass faggot, i wanna deliver the craymaker to ur dome asap

[​IMG]

your moms was walkin in on you while u was masturbating to star wars characters back in the 70s

[​IMG]

u had to have four niggas to get you some lunch today

[​IMG]

white professor clump lookin ass lame

I got a whole nation about to march to ya white trailertrash dome while doin the crayon jingle

[​IMG]

pussy
    test
  8. w1seGUY

w1seGUY Active Member

hahaha. yo this pic is from epcot. i took one there too. thought that was funny.
    test
  9. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

crayon trying three times as hard in this thread
    test
  10. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

Crayon >>>

/thread
    test
  11. Mood Swangz187

Mood Swangz187 Member

The harder he tries the more desperate he looks.
    [​IMG]

They got trolls in all different kinds of colors. I get the crayon shit now, it's like a rainbow of faggotry.
    [​IMG]
    test
  12. masta_blasta

masta_blasta Member

Swangz, you fail at life. Learn how to post on a forum and start scaling your images. Posting shits at 1,600 x 1,200 pixels is just retarded.

Why are you posting an image of a little boy from a site called Seton Youth Shelters? Go molest another teenage girl.
    test
  13. Sakim Aerias

Sakim Aerias Sunset Cradling Prince

swangz is gonna catch some of ya'll niggas slippin offline and when it happens its gonna be funny as fuck.
    test
  14. r00k_is_rap

r00k_is_rap Well-Known Member

I heard Lush hasn't gotten his income tax yet, eyerate, hook it up. Oh, and be a homie to Nocando, I heard he needs like 3k for a new car.

all jokes aside though, eyerate is definitely tough as fuck though. Mad inside info.
    test
  15. Slick Jeronimo

Slick Jeronimo OTBVA Senator Nominee

that shit got me dying
    test
  16. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

hahahahaha @ techno viking

remember when everyone thought that was Keith Jardine?
    test
  17. Wonderin

Wonderin New Member

I don't see the point of this thread.

I mean it's cool that you both know each other and a friend helping out a friend, but why make a thread about it? Only thing it was going to do is make the people hate Eyerate make fun of him (for no reason in this case) and a flood of pictures from Crayon.

This ain't about no battle shit, or music shit even, so this thread is useless.
    test
  18. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

I think im on Eyerates ignore list, im extremly disappointed to say the least :(
    test
  19. Sources

Sources New Member

these two pictures with their respective crayon subtitles made me laugh so fucking hard
    test
  20. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

all,

i have it on good authority eyerate didn't even bail mood out. he simply walked up to the police captain and said 'listen man, lets keep it 100. my man mood swangz doesn't deserve to be in jail. there are real criminals out there and this isn't one of them. lets just keep it 100, do the right thing and let my boy free.' and the captain was like 'wow.. thats the realest shit anyone ever wrote' and let mood free

and on the way out there was a skin head in the adjacent cell of a mexican guy who kept harassing him with racial slurs. thats when eyerate stepped up and said 'lets keep it 100. calling him that word aint gonna go down. not here, not now, not ever. this is eyerates house and im pullin ho cards today. guess what, i see your name. lets just keep it 100 and knock that off homie, we KNOW it aint gonna get physical.' to which the inmate responded 'damn homie, you are real. my bad' he quickly grew all his hair back in .03285375 seconds and eyerate said 'thats right.'

before exiting the building he passed by the aids ward in the gay block and was assaulted by a group of homosexuals who robbed em and then made eyerate suck their cock. when eyerate was finished they wrote 'eyerate loves the cock' all over the cell block to which eyerate replied 'thanks for keeping it 100. i LOVE the eyerate loves the cock tags. me and the homies laugh about that shit all the time' and strolled out of the prison $1000 poorer and one big fat white guy richer.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.