Big Pun: GIVE HIM HIS RESPECT! ILLEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Stryke, Oct 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stryke

Stryke Strong Island's Finest

Actually, sickest lyricist of all time really. Big Pun was fucking insane, and never ever gets mentioned half as much as the other deceased emcees. Just listen to his damn tracks! HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE DENY THIS MAN OF HIS CROWN!!!???

"I shatter dreams like Jordan, assault and batter your team//Your squadron will be barred from rap like Adam and Eve from the garden// Im carvin my initials on your forehead, so everynight before bed//You see the "BP" shine off the board head//"

"A man of honor wouldnt wanna try to match my persona//Sometimes rhyming I blow my own mind like Nirvana//Comma, and go the whole nine like Madonna//Go try to find another rhymer with my kind of grammer//"

"Higher and hotter than lava, this scholar advisor//Is smart as Mac Gyver to put honor inside the heart of a liar//"

"One of the last living still in action, general assassin//Catchin any wreck, blastin any tech, smashin any chest, passin any test -Charles Manson in the flesh//"

"I'll take you straight to hell and fill your heart with hate//Incarcerate your fate in Satan's fiery lake, then I lock the gate//"

"Ask anybody if my men are rowdy, gimme the mini-shotty//Ill body a ûûûûû for a penny probably//"

"I hate the fact that Im the last edition, probably a stash magician//Could of went to college and been a mathmatician//"

"My murderous rap, verbal attack is actual fact//Tactical tracks match perfectly with graphical stats//Half of you lack the magical dap of tragical rap//That tackles you back, and shackles and laughs at you//"

"Just call me baby Jesus cause lately ûûûûûs be praising me//Just for the way I blaze to be crazily, tape to CD lasery//It pays to be amazingly flavery//Daze them to my rhymes, that basically hypnotize you occasionally//"

"Im all about business and enterprising, advising financial advisors//On franchisen to widen their horizons//Devising ideas with masterminers, moving on the stash with diamonds//First we get the cash, then we laugh like miners//"

"My squad is real and holds it down the hardest//Regardless, besides we the largest and polish the floor with the rawest hardcore artists//Flawless victory, yall ûûûûûs cant do shit to me//Physically, lyrically, hypothetically - realistically//Im the epitome of catching wreck, catch you when you cash your check//Smash you when you pass then jack you for your fuckin Lex//"

"You know Im well known like Al Capone, fully blown like Tone Montana//In the zone, sittin on chrome, stoned - sippin on Champanga//Rollin ganja up in bible papers, see how high the lye can take us through the eyes of Christ, John, Elijah and Jacob//I make the kind of green a hustler dream, bustin out the custard cream//Viper custom piped up with the mustard seam//"

"I keep my desert eagle cocked back, with my tuxedo and my top hat//What you broke motherfuckers know about that?//Lookin fat in Mark and Pelle, leathered like Fonzarelli//Sparkin Phillie's with the gods like Makaveli//"

"I need a way to get it, already got the ambition//Start the ignition, watch for the NARCs in the marked expedition//I'm on a mission which requires a higher position//Desire and vision keeps the fire inside of me glistening//"

"Grand imperial, college material - insane criminal//The same ûûûûû who's known to blow out your brain mineral//I reign subliminal inside your visual, try to supply your physical//But my spiritual side of it's lyrical//Ill appear in your dreams like Freddy do - no kiddin you//Even if I studderred I would still sh-sh-shit on you//"

"I honor my word on my fathers grave, guide him through his hardest age//So he can thrive and survive in these modern days//"

"Dead in the middle of Little Italy//Little did we know
    that we riddled some middleman who didn't do diddily//"

"I rub your face off the Earth and curse your family's children//Like Amityville and drill the nerves in your cavity filling//Insanity's building up pavillion in my civilian//The cannon be the anarchy that humanity's dealing//A villain without remorse, who's willing to out your boss//Forever and take all the cheddar like child support//"

"Be larger than life, and twice as nice as your idol//Pump you with pride, then guide you straight to hell like the bible//"

"Fuckin with this is hazardous to amateur battlers//Average ûûûûûs get lost in the course of embarassment//Of course you dont have a chance, I'm the boss in your emminence//Get tossed in the ambulance with the force of an avalanche//"

I can seriously go on forever, this man is by the far the dopest fucking lyricist ever. Of course, this is my opinion - BUT DO NOT FORGET TO MENTION HIM EVER!!!
    test
  2. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

he was dope....yes....greatest??? no...
    test
  3. Himself

Himself New Member

no one is the greatest
    test
  4. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

^^^
    Especially not Pun. I mean, he's raw, but having ill wordplay does not make you the best.
    test
  5. React360

React360 I Eat Breffis.

Big Pun is fat. who cares about fat people.....not me...
    test
  6. Les W

Les W Was Helped By Point Game

Lyrically no one really fucked with pun in his day and few do now.
    test
  7. bigpun8686

bigpun8686 New Member

pun was nuts, i think he is one of the greatest of all time, he was smooth as water, flwo, lyrics, everything, and its true, NO ONE is ever the greatest, but pun is up there
    test
  8. J-One

J-One SMELL ME !?!?

/\ I agree ..

who cares who is the best or not .. that comes down to
    opinon .. but Pun indeed have skills in my eyes ..

Peace J1
    test
  9. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

He Got Tongue Twisters Fa That Ass...But Not Illest Rapper Of All-Tyme...
    test
  10. Anakin GW

Anakin GW New Member

i must say he is one of the rappers that influences me the most and i believe he is the best if not one of the best lyricist so far that has been in the game. I dont think he is the greatest of all time though.
    test
  11. DoC

DoC New Member

The Greatest of All time will always be based on opinion.. people are so quick to say someone is the GOAT because they are dead. Pun will always have my respect, maybe I'm bias because he's puerto rican. But indeed he was mega nice. Along with pac, biggie, big L, jmj, and all the dead muthafuckas.
    test
  12. Stryke

Stryke Strong Island's Finest

test
  13. THE m AGE

THE m AGE soon

THERE IS NO GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

BIG PUN was amazing, he was way ahead of his time, and he had a commercial appeal mixed with rediculous lyricism that is almost impossible to match even to this day.

he is not the illest ever, but he is DEFINATLY ONE OF THE BEST... and he does NOT get teh respect that he is due, because he had very little time to shine.
    test
  14. AgentofKarma

AgentofKarma New Member

Pun was one of the greats....

and you're right, he doesn't get his due....and that is partially because "capital pun-ishment" was a classic, but "oh yeahhh"
    was garbage...think how Ill DITC would be now if Pun and L hadnt died....they would be the sickest crew right now...

nice quotes too man, must have taken u a minute...damn...
    test
  15. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

Big Pun is the GOAT, cuz his fat ass would eat grass all day if he was hungry.
    test
  16. NiKaTiNE

NiKaTiNE New Member

^^^hahah... oh shit thats funny.... but yeah... big pun the greatest?? uh.... NO
    test
  17. krunch

krunch Member

haha @ the GOAT joke. "Im not a player I just eat alot" jp

Hes dope fo sure, Captial Punishment is one of my fav albums of all time.

I saw a DVD on him. Before he died he was gonna get that stomach staple surgery, too bad.
    test
  18. Budda_Child

Budda_Child New Member

Pun is definitely da greatest lyricist of all time.
    test
  19. WhyNot

WhyNot YeeaahH

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.