Big Meech Speaks.......

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by OVOXO, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OVOXO

OVOXO Well-Known Member

In the New Don Diva....They Got 14 Page Spread about This Generation's Biggest KINGPIN....I aint Goin' re-Type this shit...Ill Just type the Main Points....and NO HE DID NOT TALK ABOUT LIL JAY (Yall Know him as Young Jeezy)....Story took 2 year's to write becuz he didnt want it out before he got sentenced cuz it could have hurt him

-Both Him and His Brother Copped Out on Sept 12th,2008 to 30 Years and Have to Pay Goverment back 270 Million

-Told the Judge at Sentence "I dont Think Sorry is The Thing To Say.....Im sorry is What People say When They Get Caught"

-Feds Took 19 Million Assets....

-"Supposely" Meech paid All his Debts In One Day....5.5 Million

-Brought Winning Lottery Tickets from Real Winner's In Michigan to Cover Source of Income

-2004....Meech was arriving at Clubs In Helicopters

-2004...For His 36th Birthday....Threw a 1 Million dollar Party for Himself @ Club Compound.....Free Flowing Champagne Fountains,6 Ft Neon Signs his Name...Naked Dancers with BMF logo painted On they Body,Ice Sculptures and live exotic animals-lions,Tigers,zebras and elephants

-Kept Atleast 1 Bodyguard with him becuz He got word DEA agents wanted to kill him becuz sum of them was losing their familes behind having to chase him for so many years...

-All them DVDS they Appeared On (Smack,Raw Report) was Used as Evidence at His Trial

-Gets Vists from Akon,Suge Knight,Young Jeezy,Snoop Dogg,Jason Geter (On Behalf of T.I. who was on House Arrest)

-Most Memorable Vacations....St Topez & Morocco with Diddy (Most Likely Meech Footed The Bill...lol)

-Flew from LA every Monday to ATL to go see strippers @ Gentlemen's Club

-Up Untill Last Pre-Trial Hearing Still didnt know Which Co-Defendants would be tried with him and his brother,or defense co-defendants would present,wheather these co-defendants would take Stand

-Was goin' Take it to Trial Up untill that Hearing.....Ask why he copped out and not took it trial as first said....He said "I Am Not goin' to be a Stupid Legend doin' life"

-Said Found Out some Mexicans in Prison was goin' Testify that they sold him 1000's of Kilo's

-Said Jacob Didnt Snitch....Feds Have Phone Calls Between Jacob and His Brother Terry...Some checks written to him by Music Producer and exotic salesmen we're both named on Witness list

-Said Him and His brother hadnt really spoke or been around each other 2-3 year's before the indictment....Said His Brother had just as much shit as him but his brother aint like to hang in the clubs...

-Said The Feds Could only find him when he wanted them too...When he was in The Club Smoking Blunts and Drinking Champagne with Sexy women they goin' home with his Brother was on Phone Talkin' about how he was acting...and Feds had his Brother's phone tapped and Helicopters following him

-Feds told Major Label not to sign them becuz they we're goin' Indict them,Passed out Memo's to clubs in Atl & Miami that Bmf was nothing more than Drug Dealing Murders...

-Said He felt most of industry niggas talkin' about they sold drugs was lie becuz the feds refused to let him stay on the street after Jeezy's First Album went Platinum

-Asked When He knew BMF was impacting Hip Hop Community...He said When he seen Whole Crowds know Jeezy's words with No radio play....Then he said after that he started seeing DEA AGENTS all the time

-Said He was riding in his Phantom one day in ATL and kid pulled him over waving his cd....Said when he rolled window the kid seen the tat on his neck and ask him was he BIG Meech...He said YES....He said The Kid told him "My Momma told me if i ever see you to thank you for the school clothes you broght me"

Last Question was...."What Do You Want Your Legacy on Streets to be?

Big Meech: " I had The Longest Run out of every dude in every state.I brought dudes together from all over the world,from all types of hoods and gangs-Crips,Bloods,Gds,Bps-they all wore my flag and the color black.They made millions and didnt snitch on each other.Every dude that ran with me,that is on some of those dvd's and in my immediate circle,stayed solid and im proud of them becuase i hand picked all of them.All my dudes made plenty of money,rode ferraris,Lamborghinis,lived in million dollar spots all over the world so with me playing the game for 22 year's straight,I Consider myself the best that ever did it and you will never see anything like what i built again-EVER
    I had Dudes from LA,Compton,Detriot,Atlanta,Florida,NY,St Louis,Chicago,Kentucky,Tennessee,North and South Carolina,texas,Ohio,Cuba and Mexico that weren't jealousy of each other and got along like brothers.So i Assure you that after us there will be no other.So,Thats my legacy a "Living Legend" that didnt Snitch and Didnt get LIFE"
    test
  2. OVOXO

OVOXO Well-Known Member

SMH...

SMFH!!!!!!
    test
  3. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

good shit

i wanna read about this now
    test
  4. OVOXO

OVOXO Well-Known Member

word

finally someone actually read this shit n knows what the fuck is goin on
    test
  5. OVOXO

OVOXO Well-Known Member

man im bumpin this shit

how is them threads about gq qg thissmiss or whatever the fuck all that riff raff is about get more shine then this right here

yall gotta open ya eyes man

this dude ran a mafia for 15 years , not no 2 block radius shit..this was worldwide shit

fuck u guys and ur edrama
    test
  6. B-wuhn

B-wuhn vai se foder

i gotta pick this issue up.....don diva been falling off lately but this issue looks dope
    test
  7. OVOXO

OVOXO Well-Known Member

they makin a movie bout BMF too
    test
  8. Adam West

Adam West wat?

big meech is the truth

where can i get this magazine at?
    test
  9. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.