Biblical Tithing

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by SKY, Aug 24, 2013.

1. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Pay attention to the Law concerning tithes and offering and seek the righteousness in them, then it will be clear the perversion and deception that was mixed upon the law. No one should be tithing or giving ANY money to ANY religious institution for ANY purposes that supposedly come from "God" or the Creator. All transfers of money through any religious institution is ordained by men.

The Elders of The sanctuary of YAH, chosen by YAH, must judge the people impartially according to YAH's Laws. (Leviticus 19:15)
    Leviticus.19.15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Deuteronomy.6:25 And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before YAH our Father, as he hath commanded us.

Deuteronomy.16.17 Every man shall give as he is able, according to the favoring of YAH thy Father which he hath given thee.

Elders and office holders must be chosen by YAH. (Deuteronomy 16:18)
    Deuteronomy.16.18 Judges and officers shalt thou make thee in all thy gates, which YAH thy Father giveth thee, throughout thy tribes: and they shall judge the people with just judgment.

LEVITICAL TITHE
    Who paid it?
    Yearly, by farmers and herdsmen, except for Sabbatical years.
    The First Tithe (the first tenth) of all our increase must be given to the sanctuary of YAH for the work of (Leviticus 27:30)
    Leviticus.27.30 And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is YAH's: it is set-apart unto YAH.

The priests and Levites must also tithe to the Work of YAH. (Numbers.18:21-Numbers 18:24-32)
    Numbers.18.20 And YAH spake unto Aaron, Thou shalt have no inheritance in their land, neither shalt thou have any part among them: I am thy part and thine inheritance among the children of Y'Sara'ul. Numbers.18.21 And, behold, I have given the children of Levi all the tenth in Y'Sara'ul for an inheritance, for their service which they serve, even the service of the tabernacle of the congregation.

Numbers.18.24 But the tithes of the children of Y'Sara'ul, which they offer as an heave offering unto YAH, I have given to the Levites to inherit: therefore I have said unto them, Among the children of Y'Sara'ul they shall have no inheritance. Numbers.18.25 And YAH spake unto Moses, saying, Numbers.18.26 Thus speak unto the Levites, and say unto them, When ye take of the children of Y'Sara'ul the tithes which I have given you from them for your inheritance, then ye shall offer up an heave offering of it for YAH, even a tenth part of the tithe. Numbers.18.27 And this your heave offering shall be reckoned unto you, as though it were the grain of the threshingfloor, and as the fulness of the winepress. Numbers.18.28 Thus ye also shall offer an heave offering unto YAH of all your tithes, which ye receive of the children of Y'Sara'ul; and ye shall give thereof YAH's heave offering to Aaron the priest. Numbers.18.29 Out of all your gifts ye shall offer every heave offering of YAH, of all the best thereof, even the hallowed part thereof out of it. Numbers.18.30 Therefore thou shalt say unto them, When ye have heaved the best thereof from it, then it shall be counted unto the Levites as the increase of the threshingfloor, and as the increase of the winepress. Numbers.18.31 And ye shall eat it in every place, ye and your households: for it is your reward for your service in the tabernacle of the congregation. Numbers.18.32 And ye shall bear no sin by reason of it, when ye have heaved from it the best of it: neither shall ye pollute the set-apart things of the children of Y'Sara'ul, lest ye die.

How was it used?
    Stored in Levitical cities (Leviticus.25:32) to feed Levites and their families. (Nehemiah.10:37)
    Leviticus.25.32 Notwithstanding the cities of the Levites, and the houses of the cities of their possession, may the Levites redeem at any time.

Nehemiah.10.37 And that we should bring the firstfruits of our dough, and our offerings, and the fruit of all manner of trees, of wine and of oil, unto the priests, to the chambers of the house of our The Most High; and the tithes of our ground unto the Levites, that the same Levites might have the tithes in all the cities of our tillage. Nehemiah.10.38 And the priest the son of Aaron shall be with the Levites, when the Levites take tithes: and the Levites shall bring up the tithe of the tithes unto the house of our The Most High, to the chambers, into the treasure house. Nehemiah.10.39 For the children of Y'Sara'ul and the children of Levi shall bring the offering of the grain, of the new wine, and the oil, unto the chambers, where are the vessels of the sanctuary, and the priests that minister, and the porters, and the singers: and we will not forsake the house of our The Most High.

FESTIVAL TITHE
    Who paid it?
    Yearly, by farmers and herdsmen (some scholars believe it wasn't paid during the years of poor tithe)

How was it used?
    Hauled to place of worship and immediately eaten by worshippers and others (Deut.14:22-27)
    The Second Tithe must be set aside for the Feasts of YAH. (Deuteronomy 14:23-26)
    Deuteronomy.14.22 Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year. Deuteronomy.14.23 And thou shalt eat before YAH thy Father, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy grain, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear YAH thy Father always. Deuteronomy.14.24 And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it; or if the place be too far from thee, which YAH thy Father shall choose to set his name there, when YAH thy Father hath favored thee: Deuteronomy.14.25 Then shalt thou turn it into money, and bind up the money in thine hand, and shalt go unto the place which YAH thy Father shall choose: Deuteronomy.14.26 And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before YAH thy Father, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household, Deuteronomy.14.27 And the Levite that is within thy gates; thou shalt not forsake him; for he hath no part nor inheritance with thee.

POOR TITHE
    Who was paid?

Every third and sixth year of seven-year tithing cycle by farmers and herdsmen.
    The Third Tithe must be set aside for the poor in the third and sixth years of the seven year cycle. (Deuteronomy 14:28-29)
    Deuteronomy.14.28 At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates: Deuteronomy.14.29 And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that YAH thy Father may favor thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest.

How was it used?
    Tithes and Offerings must be presented to YAH with prayer. (Deuteronomy 26:12-19)
    Laid up within Y'Sara'uls city gates as emergency supply of food for Levites and poor people.
    Deuteronomy.26.12 When thou hast made an end of tithing all the tithes of thine increase the third year, which is the year of tithing, and hast given it unto the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, that they may eat within thy gates, and be filled; Deuteronomy.26.13 Then thou shalt say before YAH thy Father, I have brought away the hallowed things out of mine house, and also have given them unto the Levite, and unto the stranger, to the fatherless, and to the widow, according to all thy commandments which thou hast commanded me: I have not transgressed thy commandments, neither have I forgotten them: Deuteronomy.26.14 I have not eaten thereof in my mourning, neither have I taken away ought thereof for any unclean use, nor given ought thereof for the dead: but I have hearkened to the voice of YAH my The Most High, and have done according to all that thou hast commanded me. Deuteronomy.26.15 Look down from thy set-apart habitation, from heaven, and favor thy people Y'Sara'ul, and the land which thou hast given us, as thou swarest unto our fathers, a land that floweth with milk and honey. Deuteronomy.26.16 This day YAH thy Father hath commanded thee to do these statutes and judgments: thou shalt therefore keep and do them with all thine heart, and with all thy soul. Deuteronomy.26.17 Thou hast avouched YAH this day to be thy Father, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice: Deuteronomy.26.18 And YAH hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments; Deuteronomy.26.19 And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an set-apart people unto YAH thy Father, as he hath spoken.

Attached Files:

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. SKY

PRIESTS TITHES
    Who was paid?
    Yearly, by the Levites, to the Aaronic priesthood. The choicest ten per cent "heaved out of"the tithes they received from the people. (Numbers.18:25-32)
    Numbers.18.25 And YAH spake unto Moses, saying, Numbers.18.26 Thus speak unto the Levites, and say unto them, When ye take of the children of Y'Sara'ul the tithes which I have given you from them for your inheritance, then ye shall offer up an heave offering of it for YAH, even a tenth part of the tithe. Numbers.18.27 And this your heave offering shall be reckoned unto you, as though it were the grain of the threshingfloor, and as the fulness of the winepress. Numbers.18.28 Thus ye also shall offer an heave offering unto YAH of all your tithes, which ye receive of the children of Y'Sara'ul; and ye shall give thereof YAH's heave offering to Aaron the priest. Numbers.18.29 Out of all your gifts ye shall offer every heave offering of YAH, of all the best thereof, even the hallowed part thereof out of it. Numbers.18.30 Therefore thou shalt say unto them, When ye have heaved the best thereof from it, then it shall be counted unto the Levites as the increase of the threshingfloor, and as the increase of the winepress. Numbers.18.31 And ye shall eat it in every place, ye and your households: for it is your reward for your service in the tabernacle of the congregation. Numbers.18.32 And ye shall bear no sin by reason of it, when ye have heaved from it the best of it: neither shall ye pollute the set-apart things of the children of Y'Sara'ul, lest ye die.

Each household is to bring or send their tithes and offerings before YAH to the sanctuary of YAH (no Ha'masiahian collection plate). (Deuteronomy 26:2-4, 10)
    Deuteronomy.26.1 And it shall be, when thou art come in unto the land which YAH thy Father giveth thee for an inheritance, and possessest it, and dwellest therein; Deuteronomy.26.2 That thou shalt take of the first of all the fruit of the earth, which thou shalt bring of thy land that YAH thy Father giveth thee, and shalt put it in a basket, and shalt go unto the place which YAH thy Father shall choose to place his name there. Deuteronomy.26.3 And thou shalt go unto the priest that shall be in those days, and say unto him, I profess this day unto YAH thy Father, that I am come unto the country which YAH sware unto our fathers for to give us. Deuteronomy.26.4 And the priest shall take the basket out of thine hand, and set it down before the altar of YAH thy Father.

The first portion of the grain offering must be given to the priest at the sanctuary of YAH. (Numbers 15:18-21)
    Numbers.15.17 And YAH spake unto Moses, saying, Numbers.15.18 Speak unto the children of Y'Sara'ul, and say unto them, When ye come into the land whither I bring you, Numbers.15.19 Then it shall be, that, when ye eat of the bread of the land, ye shall offer up an heave offering unto YAH. Numbers.15.20 Ye shall offer up a cake of the first of your dough for an heave offering: as ye do the heave offering of the threshingfloor, so shall ye heave it. Numbers.15.21 Of the first of your dough ye shall give unto YAH an heave offering in your generations.

How was it used?
    ONLY kind brought to temple storehouses. fed priests who worked rotating shifts. (Malachi.3:10, 1 Chronicles.24)
    Malachi.3.10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith YAH of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a favoring, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

24 2.Chronicles.24.1 Joash was seven years old when he began to reign, and he reigned forty years in Jerusalem. His mother's name also was Zibiah of Beer-sheba. 2.Chronicles.24.2 And Joash did that which was right in the sight of YAH all the days of Jehoiada the priest. 2.Chronicles.24.3 And Jehoiada took for him two wives; and he begat sons and daughters. 2.Chronicles.24.4 And it came to pass after this, that Joash was minded to repair the house of YAH. 2.Chronicles.24.5 And he gathered together the priests and the Levites, and said to them, Go out unto the cities of Judah, and gather of all Y'Sara'ul money to repair the house of your Father from year to year, and see that ye hasten the matter. Howbeit the Levites hastened it not. 2.Chronicles.24.6 And the king called for Jehoiada the chief, and said unto him, Why hast thou not required of the Levites to bring in out of Judah and out of Jerusalem the collection, according to the commandment of Moses the servant of YAH, and of the congregation of Y'Sara'ul, for the tabernacle of witness? 2.Chronicles.24.7 For the sons of Athaliah, that wicked woman, had broken up the house of The Most High; and also all the dedicated things of the house of YAH did they bestow upon Baalim (rulers). 2.Chronicles.24.8 And at the king's commandment they made a chest, and set it without at the gate of the house of YAH. 2.Chronicles.24.9 And they made a proclamation through Judah and Jerusalem, to bring in to YAH the collection that Moses the servant of The Most High laid upon Y'Sara'ul in the wilderness. 2.Chronicles.24.10 And all the princes and all the people rejoiced, and brought in, and cast into the chest, until they had made an end. 2.Chronicles.24.11 Now it came to pass, that at what time the chest was brought unto the king's office by the hand of the Levites, and when they saw that there was much money, the king's scribe and the high priest's officer came and emptied the chest, and took it, and carried it to his place again. Thus they did day by day, and gathered money in abundance. 2.Chronicles.24.12 And the king and Jehoiada gave it to such as did the work of the service of the house of YAH, and hired masons and carpenters to repair the house of YAH, and also such as wrought iron and brass to mend the house of YAH. 2.Chronicles.24.13 So the workmen wrought, and the work was perfected by them, and they set the house of The Most High in his state, and strengthened it. 2.Chronicles.24.14 And when they had finished it, they brought the rest of the money before the king and Jehoiada, whereof were made vessels for the house of YAH, even vessels to minister, and to offer withal, and spoons, and vessels of gold and silver. And they offered burnt offerings in the house of YAH continually all the days of Jehoiada.

(( What went on here in Chronicles was very wicked. Joash followed after his own heart, and did not what the Most High commanded, neither was "money" part of the offerings or collection that was established witch Moses and YSaraul ))
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Shit thread.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

who are you telling? and why? theres like 3 people in this forum that maybe go to church... maybe
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Believe it or not there are a lot of viewers of this forum. Besides the ones that post.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i understand. so hes warning them. coolbeans
    test
  7. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

I don't agree that we shouldn't give offerings and don't believe the scriptures teach that. I do agree we aren't required to tithe, but no scriptures state that we shouldn't give offerings to the Church.

2 Corinthians 9:7 ESV / 1,164 helpful votes
    Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

Mark 12:41-44 ESV / 623 helpful votes
    And he sat down opposite the treasury and watched the people putting money into the offering box. Many rich people put in large sums. And a poor widow came and put in two small copper coins, which make a penny. And he called his disciples to him and said to them, “Truly, I say to you, this poor widow has put in more than all those who are contributing to the offering box. For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty has put in everything she had, all she had to live on.”

Did Jesus condem the offering

Proverbs 3:9 ESV / 454 helpful votes
    Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce;
    test
  8. SKY

Before stating your opinion when dealing with scriptures, examine what truly matters. Your opinion or The Most High's command??

Proverbs.3:5 Trust in YAH with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Now you posted scriptures from the New Testament, but it is well known that the New Testament are none other than the testimonies of "people" about a supposed man known as Christ, his life and what he said. All of the testimonies do not line up with each other and contradict the prophets.

We were told through one of the prophets the following;

Isaiah.8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

The Law is Torah (Gen. - Deut.) , the testimony is (Jos. - Mal.) For instance, the commandment written in the first five books (Torah) clearly states;

Deuteronomy.16.17 Every man shall give as he is able, according to the favoring of YAH thy Father which he hath given thee.

Yet and still, you follow 2.Corinthians.9:7 instead?? Why??

Yes, Proverbs tells us to honor the Most High with our wealth and firstfruits of our offerings. But what does the Most High say about wealth??

Deuteronomy.8.18 But thou shalt remember YAH thy Creator: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Proverbs.13.11 Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.

What is wealth, paper money or natural resources? It is natural resources, food, crops, precious metals, those kinds of things. The Creator provides natural wealth, we must labour to till it and obtain it and also share firstly with those who are less fortunate or have no Husbands, or Fathers to do the labour.

The church is not the congregation. The church is ordained by man, and not by the Most High. Paper money is not wealth, either. It is FIAT money that is supposed to be backed by gold, but isn't and it has no real value. The Most High's laws do not involve FIAT money. Shalum
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Great Thread... goes to show how "religion" has perverted the sacred text of the bible to promote their extortion schemes but this really clears it up for us.. shit idk any other religion that asks for tithes, altho they may have a offering bucket sitting around some where..
    test
  10. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

And I believe God commanded the things of the Church to be taken care of by the people of the Church. The structure of the Church has changed from then when it was house churches in majority It's not paying to the church. It's you taking care of the things of your church. Who would be responsible except the people
    test
  11. SKY

These churches get money from the government to run their organizations. They get a check to take care of all their bills there, it is a business and you're money is straight profit. Better open your eyes...
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

most people know and do it anyways
    test
  13. AliceHouse

Like the great Shaggy 2 Dope once said:

Yeah, some of you motherfuckers phony as hell
    Jumping up and down, catching the Holy Ghost
    Spinning all up in the air and shit
    When you fall on me, I'm going to knock you smooth out
    I don't give a damn, I ain't even playing
    Fake fucks, coming to church on Sunday with a motherfucking hangover and
    shit
    Still drunk, selling weed in the pews
    I see you bitch
    Sniffing coke in the bathrooms
    Spiking the holy water
    Fake ass nuns, half you hoes dancing players
    I see you hoes turning tricks in the back
    You bitches
    Drunk ass preacher, nothing but a
    Trying to grab a little boys ass cheeks
    Keep your dick out the choir you little perv
    Fucking old ass pedophile
    I seen the preachers car parked outside the Sunrise Health Spa
    There goes your donation money
    Hookers and crack
    You fucking bitches
    All these poor ass old people don't know any better
    Give all their money to that snake on the stage
    Just sitting there in that pink Cadillac
    Classic bo-hand
    And a big ass chinchilla all the way down to his ankle bones
    You fucking old ass crooks

But hey man, let the whole congregation sing! Woo!
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

The issue then is receiving govt money not support from its members
    test
  15. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Now this govt support is false conspiracy unles they hav some external services
    test
  16. SKY

They also have the 501C3, that those churches which make them tax exempt. The problem isn't government funding, it's the false teachings that people need to donate money to these circuses (churches). People in the church are just as wicked as people in the clubs or in the streets. Only difference is, they pay tithes.
    test
  17. AliceHouse

And you? What makes you so sure of your righteous standing? You preach lies and misinformation, yet think yourself holy?
    test
  18. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

That's not true some are dishonest some are not. I disagree that the members of a church supporting that church financially is a false teaching. If anything the trouble is involvement of the goverment. Give to God what is gods and to ceaser what is ceasars.

If your Church has a need it's your responsibilty to help fulfil that need. Some people do abuse it but many do not
    test