Bible Revelations

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Warpaint, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

Does anyone have any info on Jesus 1000 year reign.
    I have many questions, is it supposed to be a physical resurrection or a spiritual one.
    Many people believe Jesus is going to come back in the flesh, but the Bible teaches it is going to be as lightning from the East to the West.
    So much of this book is outside human understanding, anyone care to enlighten?
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

It's in Revelations

There is suppose to be both a physical and spiritual one. Jesus won't return in the flesh because that doesn't make much sense see as he's leading an army of angels and would be pretty stupid to have a physical dude leading spirit beings
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

The 1000 YEAR reign is christ on earth to reign with his people for 1000 years. I believe we will have our new ressurected bodies. However there will still be people born during that time so its unclear wether we will be physical or not. I do know sin wont be tolerated which means it can happen. Its basicly to show how we were supposed to do everything right. But there will be no sun or moon cus jesus will be the light of the world. Etc. Ask an ill try an answer best i can.
    Posted via mobile device... from my mobile home.
    test
  4. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

What do you believe the big deception the devil is pulling off right now? What do you think it could be.
    I remember someone posting on how Fema was getting gully with the three man coffins and such. Preparing for something.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Hes got this lie going on that it doesnt matter what you believe or do which is the foundation for the universal religon. Everyone goes to heaven, church is about comfortability. Hes attack the family unit through many means. Homosexuality being one of them. Hes setting the preperations for the nwo. And who know what else in these "secret society meetings". Im sure hes working on a way to explain away the rapture as well, hense all the ufo stuff nowadays.
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Please tell me why we would be resurrected into new bodies? unless you mean new as in our restored bodies
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Because the 1000 year reign is after the 7 years in heaven where we will have spiritual bodies. We have the bridal feast with Jesus in heaven. Then the creation of a new heaven and new earth. I hear the dimensions for the new jeruselem is large enough to comfortably accomidate 100X100,000,000 people which is more than the entire planets population atm so more than likely the new earth will be huuge. Thats one city.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

Earth was made for humans. even aspects of the earth coinside with aspects of our bodies. But i doubt wed go backwards in terms of spiritual uninhibited bodies back to our sickness prone, human bodies.
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

.....what?
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

The earth is in tune with our bodies.
    test
  11. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

so why would everyone go to heaven?
    test
  12. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

There will be no more sea.
    test
  13. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

says who?
    test
  14. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

Revelations 21:1

"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the
    first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more."
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

The 'sea' it's referring to seems more likely to be the turbulent amount of people who have alienated themselves from God. So the 'sea' is figurative. Just like the first heaven and first Earth won't literally pass away but really be made new and to make it new, you have to rid it of the bad. Since this world is fully of wicked and in the power of the wicked one, that has to pass away or be extinguished before it can be made 'new'
    test
  16. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

I think it means literally, how else would so many people live on earth. It even says every mountain will be brought down by an earthquake.
    test
  17. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

how do you propose people live on the earth without the sea?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.