Bi-Weekly RSTL Magazine Vol. 1

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by TaLi RodrigueZ, Oct 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaLi RodrigueZ

TaLi RodrigueZ Washed Up Rapper...

Well, here it is finally. Unfortunately, some of the Mods have had more important life sort of issues to deal with, not to mention a few folks didn't come through with what they thought they might. Therefore, there is no magazine. Sorry folks lol...
    test
  2. TaLi RodrigueZ

Just joking about the no magazine part. The rest is true though. Here is what we have. Hope it will suffice given the circumstances...

TaLi’s Top Ten Verses

Disclaimer: There were approximately 30-40 verses written in the past two weeks. This is a top 10 list. Therefore, reality mandates that there will be many well-deserving verses that don’t crack the top ten. Additionally, this is MY top 10 complete with my own personal biases and everything. There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that you all won’t agree with my picks. That is fine. Say so. Make a big fuss over it. That is what this is all about anyways really. Before I get to the list, I want to give a huge honorable mention to Tw.ee.Ty, Kool G. Rap, I Dunno, Unavailable, Eternal Path, Ninja Kid, Blas, and CK. All of yall’ have dropped stuff in the past two weeks that I seriously considered before making my final decisions. Oh yeah, one other thing. I decided not to put myself on this list. Whether I deserve it or not doesn’t really matter too much to me. I just thought it would be a little cheesy two put my own stuff on there when I’m the one making the list up. Without and further bullshit, here we go…

10. Jersey Emcee

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=931213

This wasn’t the longest piece in the world, but something about it really caught my eye. The best part of it for me was the way it flowed so flawlessly from line to line and how each and every rhyme seemed to be chosen with care. I said it in the vote but it felt like I was reading a Nas rhyme or something. The twist at the end was the cherry on top.

9. Doyen

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=931215

I pretty much sound like a broken record when I talk about Vern’s pieces. I’m sorry; I can’t help it. This fellow has one of the smoothest styles of writing that I’ve seen anywhere that I’ve been. As usual, the rhymes in this piece were up there with the best. The actual story itself unfolded in a way that kept feeding me little teasers before I’d get to something I really needed to know to keep it going. I might have to start incorporating some of that into my own stuff. The last thing about this rhyme is the ending. Shit reaaally makes you feel sorry for those poor bastards.

8. L Dogg

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=929187

As I’ve said before on many occasions, this dood here is one of the best with words. More specifically, the language he uses really sets up a scene and helps the story to progress smoothly. This particular piece was one of those present-past-present type of joints which is a little different from most of what was written these past two weeks. Best part of the piece for me was pretty much the message. Without spoiling shit, the basic idea was just to advise against taking life for granted and that’s something I think too many people do, including myself.

7. Doyen

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=929190

This was pretty much one of those, I really ought to vent type of pieces. If you’ve ever wanted to know why Vern writes and what the hell keeps him in this league after all he’s accomplished, click that link above lol. The piece itself was extremely emotional. His rhymes were typical Vern quality. The smoothness of the verse was there. But it was the emotion that stuck out the most to me. I’ve been in many of those same frames of mind so I suppose I could relate.

6. Insense

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=931218

To be as straightforward as possible, I wasn’t a particularly big fan of what I had seen of Insense up until this point. To be fair, I had only seen two other rhymes before this one lol. This one here though sort of validated in my mind why this guy is 21-5 (22-5 if he wins). This was pretty much a tale of wonderful love, infidelity, tragedy, and I suppose a bit of redemption in the end although it’s still a tragic ending. The story itself was ok. I was more impressed with the way it was told. There were details a’plenty, which allowed the scene to be set quite vividly in my mind at least.
    test
  3. TaLi RodrigueZ

5. Vigil

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=931207

I don’t know who this fellow is but folks better watch out. The rhymes were well constructed. The point itself was made fairly well. That said, the thing that I loved about this piece that I didn’t really see in any other ones these last two weeks was the wordplay. This verse was stacked with one-liners that were there for a purpose, not just for show. To be able to combine the witty lines with the rhymes to create a cohesive piece is a skill which I’m not sure I possess and one that I truly admire.

4. Brandon Thompson

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=931203

Just from the style, I think I have a fairly good idea whose alias this happens to be. There aren’t a whole lot of people who can get away with not having a whole hell of a lot in terms of rhyming and yet still capture and keep the reader’s attention from beginning to end. That is precisely what was accomplished in this piece. The other thing that gave me any inkling as to who this might be was the story itself. It’s told in a way that I actually have trouble trying to convey lol. It’s just very smooth and unpredictable, almost open ended. It could go any number of ways and then when it goes it goes somewhere you probably wouldn’t think it would. I dig that.

3. Nique

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=931212

This one will probably catch some folks by surprise. This was just some heart-wrenching shit whether it’s true or not. If it’s not, it’s even more amazing to me that you could get in that frame of mind like that. Beyond that stuff, the rhymes themselves were damn good. Everybody knows I’m a rhyme junky. Of course that is only when they are used well and they certainly were in this case. The flow was damn nice as well. I had very little trouble reading it to whatever the hell beat I happened to be listening to at the time. Folks ought not sleep on this woman.

2. Junio Sixnine

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=929183

Simply said, this was just an interesting and extremely creative story, more of a warning perhaps. I’m not gonna give too much away but the setting is in the future and what I believe Junio tried to present was how our society would look if one particularly important aspect of it was done away with. The dialogue in this piece is top notch. There aren’t many people at all who I’ve seen mesh the dialogue with the narration as well as this piece did. Unfortunately, Junio won by no-show so few probably caught it, but you definitely should give this one a look.

1. DeadKing

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=929190

The funny thing is, this verse almost lost according to the voting. I suppose this is one of those cases of my own biases both coming out and being shut the hell up lol. I absolutely love imagery. This piece had about as much as you could possibly pack into 60 lines. I love an easy to follow flow. This piece had that. However, as I just damn said, I like rhymes and lots of them if at all possible. Well, this piece really didn’t have that. That just goes to show that while I may have preferences, none of them totally outweigh the other. In this case, there didn’t need to be any fancy rhymes. In fact, it might have taken away from the story itself, which was I stated before, was extremely detailed and fun to read. So anyways, props to you DeadKing. Like you said, next time we hook up maybe you’ll be in a better frame of mind. You better stick around though.

The End

Start Your Bitching
    test
  4. TaLi RodrigueZ

Under The Radar (Insense)

The RSTL's hidden talents

Vigil
    RSTL RECORD: 2-0
    NEXT MATCH: I Dunno (2-0)

This week all eyes will be on Vigil as he embraces his first appearance in the RSTL Top 20. Since Vigil has signed into the RSTL he has had very little to no problems winning his first two matches. In his first week of action, Vigil posted a relatively nice verse riddled with multis...and got the win off of a no show by Genius. In week 2 action, Vigil faced a presentable challenge in Eternal Path, who at the time was also undefeated. Ultimately in the end of week 2, Vigil came out the victor 3 to 1 in votes. Right now, its pretty easy to get into Top 20 play...but being successful is another matter....vigil is currently ranked 10th, a big leap by far. It will be interesting to see if he makes a push and develops his name, or fades into the crowd of those who just made the Top 10 blessed by a few no shows. Personally, I think he is good enough to be a threat but his machanics could use a bit of a touch up...we shall see how this plays out.

I Dunno
    RSTL RECORD: 2-0
    NEXT MATCH: Vigil (2-0)

This week also brings great promise for I Dunno...and thats his username, not me doing my best clueless George W. Bush randition, lol...thank you thank you. Anyway, Dunno...like Vigil, has also breezed through the bottom half of the RSTL and now resides in the Top 20 ranked 9th....wowzers. His first week of action resulted in a 4 to 0 vote total over Word- Weary who showed great sportsmanship posting a few lines so that Dunno got some publicity. The following week Dunno faced off against Wise Punchlines, and a potential good battle soon turned foul as Dunno took home the victory from a no show. However, Dunno was still praised by a few people for having a sick flow. Guess we will be the judge of that this week as he faces of with Vigil, our other Under the Radar writer.
    Well coincidently our two UTR writers will face off this week, and this has a lot of potential to maybe be the battle of the week. Both have two weeks, two wins, and one win from no shows under thier belts...now they must face off as one of them will make that push for the RSTL title. The other will just have to regroup and try again. Should be a multi filled and content possessed battle...make sure you all vote on this battle as well. Now enough with all of my run-on sentences, get ya asses out there and write you fucking bottom dwellers and maybe you'll be reading what I write about you next week.

-----------------------------

Voter of The Weeks (Insense)

Say hello everybody to one of the new additions to the RSTL Mag...yes voter of the week, or better yet every 2 weeks. Now this honor should not be taken lightly, especially in an era where there is more crying and bitching over votes then ever before. So everyone please pay homage to your fellow RSTL competitor/champion and RSTL MOD Tali. *clap now*...but yes Tali is quite the RSTL All- American as of late. He pretty much votes on every match every week since the RSTL has re-opened, and we aren't talking about one or two line replies either. Tali thoroughly breaks down all the verses he reads, and makes a logical vote that is clear cut and sensible to him...thus giving Tali the title of voter of the weeks...honerable mentions to Pent up though, he voted on 7 battles when only 4 votes were required. Keep up the good work people!!!!

--------------

Unavailable's Flash Back

Back in like 1993 I joined the rstl, like in its second week of starting, shit was tight peril-eyes started it off with being the most dominate. Then him and Corey had their bouts john player, blackjesus, clausehouse, those guys were dope in the day. Mac flow started to rise a little bit and the league was tight lotta people with a lot of talent, infinite truth, tali, all those guys were real active, the league was dope tekneek actually ran shit decent for a little while, then it went thru its stages omen modded tek modded like thirty times, a billion mods and still the league was dope. The tourneys were dope, and the people were dope, this league as been solid sense I joined. I mean like Vern said all the greats have came back at least once, and id say more then once, but it’s the fact that the top 10 has looked bad like 5 times out of the whole time iv been around the league and that’s a long as time, jowels Mac, tek, Vern, they all know where im comin from. The league has been solid, the mods could suck but the comp has been decent for the most part of its entirety. I’d say the best defending champ was peril dude ripped people to shreds, him and Vern held that shit like nobody else id say that was the best thing to read. When frac made a short but ill cameo in the league, his verse about the train of thought, probably one of my favorite verses, and the one by peril about the nazi, those stand out, amongst some of the most creative shit iv read. Vern’s got a couple so does Richard, and jowels, I mean they’ve all had there shine, when jowels was turbulence he had an ill run, rikoshay as done it lately I mean iv seen a lot, and to me nobody did it like Vern and peril, but now as far as tourneys id say one of the best was the one clausehouse took down, it’s a shame he didn’t stay in the league long, but he ran through that tourney like a beast, I mean that guy was raw…I also remember when tek shut down the league for a few weeks, probably the worst times in the rstl but probably the only real bad times the league ever had, I mean the shit has been consistent and you cant fuck with that!
    test
  5. TaLi RodrigueZ

Interview (Malo)

Yassa Arabfat: Ight, ladies, gents and Tek, welcome to the RSTL interveiw with Dic
    Gentlmancaller4u: : I'm a man of the people, for the people and fucking the peoples girl
    Yassa Arabfat: Hahaha word, hows it been man?
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Wassup Moms, good to see you're still running this ship smoothly mu ninja
    Gentlmancaller4u: : I'm doing good tho, smoking daily without going broke doing it so it's all gravy
    Yassa Arabfat: Smooth like a newborns ass like Im peadoing in my spedos.
    Yassa Arabfat: Word
    Yassa Arabfat: So man, I gotta ask you, how you think the tourney went?
    Gentlmancaller4u: : I think it was very successful, it gave me hope that I had lost in the RSTL when I left. Congradulations to
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Vern
    Gentlmancaller4u: : On his 1st toruney victory
    Gentlmancaller4u: : I wish I didn't recycle all the way through it so I coulda got a shot at him, but still I was impressed with dead king's piece
    Gentlmancaller4u: : He beat me fair and square like
    Yassa Arabfat: word you really cant keep Vern down
    Yassa Arabfat: yeah DK put in an impressive performance.
    Yassa Arabfat: Do you think the whole 'secret members' concept should be used again?
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Fa shitty sho, that means hell mothafuckin yea for all you geeks. It was better because writer's couldn't post at the last minute after reading theur opponents verses, there's no fan club bullshit froknown names....... All about the skillage
    Gentlmancaller4u: : That's what this shit is suppose to be about
    Yassa Arabfat: Word, its alotta work though
    Yassa Arabfat: anyway, what do you think of the league?
    Yassa Arabfat: I know you're always watching
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Yea, I bet it is. Props to you, tali and mac for keepin that smoothly. My apologies to tali for being so crude in that semi final round when I saw a typo in my verse
    Gentlmancaller4u: : I think the no name tourney has extended to all these new names in the league
    Yassa Arabfat: word
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Everyone seems to be using an alias and I think it's a refreshing idea.
    Gentlmancaller4u: : I might have to do something like that soon too
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Seems to e some old faces, but the skill level seems more focused
    Yassa Arabfat: word
    Yassa Arabfat: Who's been catching your eye in the league as of late?
    Gentlmancaller4u: : I like what I've seen from Ninja Kid, Pent Up and dispite our beef, Insense has had some profound pieces with insight so props to him too. Tali is taking the cake though obviously with his wit and poise, just showing he's a real champ. Runnadamille is on the same track and this week's match looks promising.
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Tek needs to get his own fucking style though. I saw him biting my classic sex scenes the past few weeks and wasn't impressed with his wack displays at all. If you can't do it right stupid, don't do it.....
    Yassa Arabfat: hahah @ the ghetto queen homage
    Yassa Arabfat: word, he needs to sort it out
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Tell that ugly ass, no originality having fag that he needs to retire
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Or stick to biting nas and jay z
    Yassa Arabfat: lol, you just motivated him to 'Win'
    Yassa Arabfat: ''I must win'' Part 09585908590858905890589059805908
    Yassa Arabfat: But word, I think its time he called it a day.
    Gentlmancaller4u: : For real
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Lol
    test
  6. TaLi RodrigueZ

Yassa Arabfat: so ima drop you a name and your gunna rate their ga,e
    Yassa Arabfat: *game
    Yassa Arabfat: that cool?
    Yassa Arabfat: A-E, standard shit
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Ok
    Gentlmancaller4u: : We don't have an E grade in the US tho, we replaced it with a F for failure
    Yassa Arabfat: Ours is A-G.
    Yassa Arabfat: G meaning get the fuck outta here.
    Yassa Arabfat: anyway first one
    Yassa Arabfat: Ninja Kid
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Oh, lol
    Gentlmancaller4u: signed on at 5:48:02 PM.
    Yassa Arabfat: ?
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Damn... I got it all tho
    Gentlmancaller4u: : No need to start over
    Yassa Arabfat: na i got it all
    Yassa Arabfat: you just stopped after I listed the first name for you to rate
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Scroll up, I gave nk a B and explained that
    Gentlmancaller4u: : I thought u got booted
    Yassa Arabfat: na my aim must froze
    Yassa Arabfat: paste it
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Ninja gets a B from me..... Close to a B+. I've seen a lot of improvement from him in his focus and structure. His flow and diction are nicely portrayed too
    Yassa Arabfat: pent up
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Pent Up gets a B+.... I might have a biased opinion, but I've watched him get his flow to a dope level and his narration has gotten much more solid with clarity and depth
    Yassa Arabfat: dead king
    Gentlmancaller4u: : B+, close to an A-. His flow is refreshing and natural, his imagery is focused and detailed packed and his diction and narration is mature. He picks some odd subject matter at times and doesn't give a solid effort in those matches, but when he's focused on winning, he's hard to beat even by Vern as proven last week.
    Yassa Arabfat: VERN
    Gentlmancaller4u: : B+/A-, same thing applies to Vern that I said about DK. Vern has always chosen rather simple topics, usually something about love and relationships, but at times he gets in a self loathing mood and writes a bunch of shit about himself and not wanting to write in the league and paints himself as a martyr. You're no victum Vern......stop trippin and get over yourself
    Yassa Arabfat: Tali
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Hhhmmmmm..... Tali gets a A from me. His writers voice is really impressive. He writes like a motivational speaker almost. His flow is natural, not over packed with multies or inners, but carries his pieces strongly. He reminds me of Talent with much better flow and less redundant in his analogies
    Yassa Arabfat: lmao.
    Yassa Arabfat: jersey emcee
    Gentlmancaller4u: : B, but a B+ when you get him mad. He gets much more focused when he channels his rage at the whole league towards his opponent. He becomes more clever with his wording and more descriptive in his details which is the LiquidLife I remember...... Sometimes he gets lazy and doesn't show and comes half assed though and then he usually looses
    Yassa Arabfat: Nique
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Nique gets a B+ from me and it's well deserved. I'm sure everyone thinks she's full of herself at times, but her flow is flawless at times with a strong writers pressence that never looses focus. She's beaten some of the best and is the only female outside of Erycah Caine and Luther Leviathon to push for that kind of recognition.
    Yassa Arabfat: and last but no means least Runna Da Mille
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Runna gets a B, impressive flow, nice narration, but sometimes lacks a lil focus in his explanation of his topic. his emphasis on diction is seen though and appreciated by me. He's the one that started this alias craze and already has 1 title and going for 2 this week. Nobody has done that with an alias yet except him, doyen and fake ass Omen/author nyse/ seyance/ author unknown / bitch
    Yassa Arabfat: dope
    Yassa Arabfat: ima have to wrap it up now. Got some tax forums to fill out by tommorow. or some ones getting sued
    Yassa Arabfat: any last words?
    Yassa Arabfat: peopel you wanna big up? people you wanna slander?
    Gentlmancaller4u: : I want to give a sincere apology for abandoning the league the way I did. That Omen shit really made me loose my composure, but no excuses. I took a vacation and I'm back to good ole fun loving me again. Although I want my 4th title in the hall like it should be for Omen fuckin me over Vs. Talent, but fuck it..... Lol. I'm squashin my fued with Elite too. It was childish. Shots out to all the fine ladies at RM..... Dic still luvs ya. Tek, stop being such a fag..... Fag
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Shots out to Tali, Moms and Mac for taking over and making this league run smoothly. The hiden vote idea was a brilliant one, whoever came up with that
    Yassa Arabfat: me. thanks
    Yassa Arabfat: :)
    Yassa Arabfat: thanks for your time
    Yassa Arabfat: hope to see you back soon
    Yassa Arabfat: pce
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Pz maint...
    test
  7. TaLi RodrigueZ

RSTL Power Rankings

So I (TaLi) was sitting around the other day looking at the rankings thinking, these are nice, but they don’t really tell the whole story. For instance, Unavailable comes to mind. I saw some folks hounding him because he was ranked 2nd but had 29 losses. The cat also has over 40 wins but who’s paying attention right. But more than that, I just noticed that there wasn’t really anything out there that gauged RSTL competitors in terms of consistency. Out of this train of thought, I birthed the RSTL Power Rankings. ESPN does this thing for each sport that takes a whole bunch of variables into consideration and then uses some sort of calculation to come up with and idea of who the all-around best teams are. Well, that is the idea here. What I did was take all of the things that I thought made any given RSTL competitor consistently good. Below is a chart of sorts that explains the point totals I’ve even to each achievement.

At the most basic level, you have to show up to even have a chance to win. Therefore, you get 4 points just for showing up. To me, the next most important thing is voting; hence you see the point total given to those who do their share of voting. Beyond those two things, it’s pretty much all about winning. I thought about making categories for different types of losses, but that just seemed like too much. There are 4 ways you can lose points. The first three are concerned with different types of losses and they are pretty self-explanatory. The final way you can lose points is if you simply don’t vote.

Championship Match Win (+10)
    Contender Match Win (+8)
    Ranked 5-10 Match Win (+6)
    Ranked 11-20 Match Win (+4)
    Ranked 20+ Match Win (+3)
    No Show Win (+3)
    Ties (+ Whatever Level)

No Show Loss (-5)
    Shutout Win (+1)
    Shutout Loss (-1)
    Consecutive Wins (+2 per consecutive win)
    Consecutive Losses (-2 per consecutive loss)

If You Vote (+3)
    If You Don’t Vote (-3)

Attendance Bonus – Showing up Period! (+4)

Perfect Score = 20

Every week, I will go through the battles and record what has happened in relation to these rankings. Then, every second week, when the magazine comes out, I’ll drop the latest rankings. There are two ways I’m keeping track of these. The first way is one’s accumulation of points throughout the weeks. The other way I’m keeping track is by one’s average number of points per week. I'll wait till the next magazine to start that one though. As a little surprise, I started two weeks ago lol. So, hopefully you’ve been taking care of your business and not slacking the past few.

In a sense, this is corny as hell. That said, I’d have to imagine that some of you geeks out there are into all that statistical shit so whatever, we’ll see how it goes. Obviously, it will take a month of two for the rankings to really start taking shape. So just be patient, and do what you’re supposed to do, and there shouldn’t be any problems.

- TaLi
    test
  8. TaLi RodrigueZ

October 3rd RSTL Power Rankings

TaLi (38)
    Insense (27)
    NinjaKid (27)
    I Dunno (23)
    Vigil (22)
    Eternal Path (17)
    Runna DaMille (16)
    Atreyu (16)
    Kool G. Rap (13)
    Doyen (12)
    Jersey Emcee (11)
    Tekneek (11)
    Junio Sixnine (11)
    Nique (10)
    Pent Up (10)
    Mirage1 (7)

DeadKing (15) (signed out)
    LDogg (14) (signed out)
    Cereal Killer (12) (signed out)
    Blas NYC (10) (signed out)
    Unavailable (6) (signed out)
    Brandon Thompson (4) (signed out)
    6ft. Deep (2) (signed out)
    Defcon_5 (0) (signed out)
    Wise Punchlines (-1) (signed out)
    Word-Weary (-4) (signed out)
    Ice Heart (-5) (signed out)
    DepriveD (-5) (signed out)
    Kung Fu Grip (-5) (signed out)
    Fold (-5) (signed out)
    Cre (-5) (signed out)
    Vlad the Impala (-5) (signed out)
    Genius (-5) (signed out)
    Source4Rhymes (-5) (signed out)
    Sleeper TA (-5) (signed out)
    Saosin (-5) (signed out)
    Krazed Thoughts (-5) (signed out)
    Living Hell (-5) (signed out)
    Malikhi (-5) (signed out)
    Mr. Damonik (-5) (signed out)
    Kapice? (-5) (signed out)
    Killer Showgun (-5) (signed out)
    Buck The Trend (-5) (signed out)
    Headless Verseman (-5) (signed out)
    Keynote (-5) (signed out)
    Khoyen (-5) (signed out)

----------------------------

Like I said, it will take a few weeks for this to really get going. But once it does, I think it will end up being a welcome edition to the way shit usually is around here. Gives folks more stuff to be proud of too. If you have any questions as to why I decided on ranking things the way that I did, let me know. I thought it out pretty thoroughly and I know it isn't perfect, but I think it's about as close as possible given that I'm human and such lol. If you don't understand how you got to the number you got, PLEASE look at the chart and what you've done the last couple of weeks FIRST. Then if you see something that doesn't look right lemme know and I'll see what's up.

------------------------------------

That's about it for this week. There are a couple of more things I wanna' throw out there. First, if you know anyone that would enjoy participating in a league like this, get their asses in here because the numbers of dwindling. The turnout numbers have actually been pretty good. That isn't as much the problem. We just need more folks, so do you part if you have a part to do lol. Also, VOTING! I saw some majorly wack ass voting last week from a few people. UP YOUR VOTE game or else we as mods aren't going to count them. Stop being lazy lol. That is all. - TaLi
    test
  9. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

nice ass mag, w00t @ being #2 verse.. but holy shit this league was started in 1993? wtf
    test
  10. J o o k

J o o k Guest

1993? nice mag!
    test
  11. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

biddack..good job Tali and whoever else helped with this...now put me higher on the power rankings lol
    test
  12. TaLi RodrigueZ

LOL@93'...I was um...12 or something...

Defcon

Show up and vote and you're halfway there already LOL

If you're in the top 20 and you win and vote you'll have like damn near 14-15 points already...

And I know some folks will never catch up with the total number of points which is why I'll start doing the averages next time...

About Peril and his 'Nazi rhyme'...

I STILL know people who to this day think I got robbed in that match lol
    I wish I could read them again and see what I think now...
    test
  13. Insense

Insense take one...

i did under the radar you bastid...not malo
    test
  14. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

93 i was six = [

Nice ass Magazine

Thanks for the recognitions too

goodluck everyone
    test
  15. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

by the way that isn't a true story
    test
  16. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

yeah there was no RSTL in 93 lol tards

it started in like 02 or 03 maybe, def not 93

Ive been here since inception, day 1
    test
  17. Runna DaMille

Runna DaMille New Member

Gentlmancaller4u: signed on at 5:48:02 PM.
    Yassa Arabfat: ?
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Damn... I got it all tho
    Gentlmancaller4u: : No need to start over
    Yassa Arabfat: na i got it all
    Yassa Arabfat: you just stopped after I listed the first name for you to rate
    Gentlmancaller4u: : Scroll up, I gave nk a B and explained that
    Gentlmancaller4u: : I thought u got booted
    Yassa Arabfat: na my aim must froze
    Yassa Arabfat: paste it

lol. Very insightful convo right there.
    test
  18. Og Simmson

Og Simmson New Member

i was over exaggerating when i said 93 i was just saying long ass time ago.
    test
  19. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I keeps it real.
    test
  20. Vern Acular

Vern Acular 12x RSTL Champ

nice mag, and to malo, you have inspired me to write for real now, you're right i haven't had any urge to write lately a majority of my verses in the league, not the tourney have been recycled especially the piece i submitted talking about myself, so thanks man, you have inspired me to actually write again
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.