bhutto assassinated

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by MC Bill Buckner, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

This right here just proves to me you didn't comprehend anything I said.
    Did you even read what I typed? NO!

Let me refreash your memory since your a complete dolt.

"She was in charge of the pakistan government twice and both times it was found to be "supposedly corrupt". However, she could of been set-up by ghulam Khan the first time in 1990. And could of also been set up the second time by Farooq Leghari and the Punjabi elites in 1996 for political reasons Bhutto was a GOOD IDEALIST but she had A HARD TIME FOLLOWING THROUGH. Her failed policies for women were mainly due to religious male parties incontrol of the legislature."

Why the fuck are you arguing things I already pointed out like I didn't point them out? I don't understand why you are writing anything to this pargraph.

Bhutto was granted amnesty by Musharraf which is why the charges against her and her husband were recently dropped. She did have a HARD TIME FOLLOWING THROUGH on her policies because of the religious male parties incontrol of the legislature as I already stated. Jesus christ, your comprehension level is thrid grade. arguing just argue hey, Utterly pointless.

"she was a woman bold enough to finally acknowledge that the taliban were assholes, thus turning her back on all radical fundamentalism for a better way of life in pakistan."

Correct, she use to back the taliban but then turned her back on them and radical fundamentalism entirely. Did I not mention this already? yes I did. WHAT NONSENSE AM I SPEAKING? I don't even know WTF you're going on about.

Speaking of nonsense, this sentence takes the cake. I have no idea WTF you're even trying to imply here with that sentence.

However, Here is list of suspected organizations and people who wanted her assassinated...

Jundallah.
    Wahabi Saudis.
    Hamza Bin Laden.
    lingering supporters of Pakistan’s assassinated military dictator Zia-ul-Haq.
    Mustafa Abu al-Yazid.
    ISI.
    pakistan renegade military officers.
    Baitullah Mehsud.
    The Lashkar-e-Jhangvi
    Musharraf ( though I've ruled him out)
    Osama bin laden.
    Hamza Bin Laden.
    Ayman al-Zawahiri.
    Al-qeada.

List can on and on...

No he wasn't, you're just being politically correct, lying to yourself about the vast assassinations over there. Your view is very naive.

It's not a fairytale, that's really the origins of Hassassins and their ritual.

Lets think for a momment. Iran is between Iraq and Pakistan. Iran and Pakistan are both Islamic countries still harboring vast amounts of Islamic assassins which makes my connection still valid. perhaps I misspoke by not including the region of southern Asia to make it more clear, But we are hardly WRONG because like the middle east assassnations over in other islamic regions infact happen frequently. Thus, why noone is SHOCKED this happended.

furthermore...

"Pakistanis a country in South Asia, marking the region where South Asia converges with Central Asia and the Middle East. "Pakistan" means "Land of (the) Pure" in Urdu, and Persian."Waves of conquerors and migrants including Harappan, Indo-Aryan, Persian, Grecian, Saka, Parthian, Kushan, White Hun, Afghan, Arab, Turkics, and Mughal settled in the region throughout the centuries, influencing the locals and being absorbed among them."

"Pakistan' is both a Persian and an Urdu word. It is composed of letters taken from the names of all our Indian Sub-continent homelands; that is, Panjab, Afghanistan (Pashtunistan), Kashmir, Iran, Sindh (including Kach and Kathiawar), Tukharistan, Afghanistan, and Balochistan."

converge: to move together toward a central point.
    Pakistan is even a persian word, infact the region is basically a melting pot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan

READ YOUR OWN INFO instead of just posting thoughtlessly about geography.

That wasn't the point though, the point was assassinations are pretty much a way of life over there happening on a regular basis which is why Him nor I or anyone else is SHOCKED by this. Espeically since they've tried before and even wrote a letter to bhutto telling her they were going to assassinate her. You're view was and still is VERY VERY NAVIE.

You have no depth to your logic either when it comes to thinking about cultures and geography connections, or the historical knowledge on the geography Hassassins occupied, nor how frequent assassinations are tried and/or carried out in these Islamic regions.

As I stated before: In 1090 Al-hassan and his group of Hassassins capatured the castle of Alamut and from here on out he was known by all Crusaders as "the old man of the mountains" who spread fear throughout the Mohammedan world.

The word Pakistan wasn't coming out of mouths until the year 1933. The country of pakistan wasn't offically formed until 1947. You're missing the big picture, Al-hassan and his Hassassin's ruled over parts of that Pakistani region long before it was even called Pakistan. And he wasn't the ONLY Lord of the fatimid empire to rule it either, Basically their rule back then streched into what is today considered Pakistan.

Then along came the Mongols who launched a offensive against the Hassassins in southeast asia. specifically a mongol named Hulagu Khan who scared the Islamic persian Hassassins so badly that in 1256 they finally just handed over their death castle.

We are all very well aware assassinations happen everywhere, we're just not navie like you when it comes to islamic regions. So we aren't shocked about this happening in a islamic region because it's been happening frequently for centuries and still continues frequently to this day over there.

LMAO@hopeful. Hopeful of what? That she could escape yet another assassination attempt? This isn't the frist time they tried to assassinate her it's just the only time they've actually succeeded at assassinating her.

The frist try was in 1993 by Ramzi Yousef and KSM.
    The second try was in 1995 by Zahirul Islam Abbasi.
    The thrid try was in oct. 2007 by Ayman al-Zawahiri/Al-qeada.
    The fourth try was carried out in dec. 2007 by UNKOWN?

Obviously.
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I wasn't typing anything. I had to leave but then I came back.
    Basically my names been at the bottom of the screen until I returned.

You're paranoid!!
    test
  3. faviano

faviano New Member

yup ive been following this case...she was undoubtedly assassinated, but by who ?

Pakistan's version of events have now been foiled..

but what are the reasons for a cover up?

a) an embarrassment for the security service appointed by the Pakistan government..

b) or was she assassinated by the government's hired help..

it is now reported she had requested to be guarded by American and British security services but President Mushraf (sp) refused and appointed her a Pakistan security service ..

if you watch the new footage you'll see the police force did not attempt to hold the crowd back instead they stood back and watched...

democracy has been silenced once again...
    test
  4. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

pakistan doesnt need democracy. the united states doesnt need democracy in pakistan. the safest bet for us at this time, while oxymoronic, is to give power to a tyrant and have him scare the peace into the region. fear = compliance = no nukes.
    test
  5. RM Legend

RM Legend New Member

LOL@yanks wanting to controll other people's way of life.

Do you even realize what your doing?

LOL!
    test
  6. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Menaz... just ...wow.

I haven't heard some of this stuff (they definitely enforce some of my suspicions). Good post, Favi. Can you link to me where you read that?

Musharraf is a an autocrat who seized power by military control. And he's the main reason there has been rioting and worse for the past few months, so what's what's your point? That tactic doesn't work for long, especially if you consider how incompetent leaders backed by the USA are 90% of the time.

The thing is though, morally right or wrong, imperialism/extra sovereign control can work... for a time. The US just happens to be terrible at it.
    test
  7. RM Legend

RM Legend New Member

"Take-over-the-World Plan.": Key Pentagon strategist plots global war on terror

WASHINGTON — In the Pentagon's newly expanded Special Operations office, Assistant Secretary of Defense Michael Vickers is working to implement the U.S. military's highest-priority plan: a global campaign against terrorism that reaches far beyond Iraq and Afghanistan.

The plan details the targeting of al-Qaida-affiliated networks around the world and explores how the United States should retaliate in case of another major terrorist attack. The most critical aspect of the plan, Vickers said in a recent interview, involves U.S. Special Operations forces working through foreign partners to uproot and fight terrorist groups.

Expansive plan

Vickers' job also spans the modernization of nuclear forces for deterrence and retaliation, and the retooling of conventional forces to combat terrorism, a portfolio so expansive that he and some Pentagon officials once jokingly referred to his efforts as the "take-over-the-world plan."

Vickers, a former Green Beret and CIA operative, was the principal strategist for the biggest covert program in CIA history: the paramilitary operation that drove the Soviet army out of Afghanistan in the 1980s.

The movie "Charlie Wilson's War," released last weekend, portrays Vickers in that role, in which he directed an insurgent force of 150,000 Afghan fighters and controlled an annual budget of more than $2 billion in current dollars.

Today, as the top Pentagon adviser on counterterrorism strategy, Vickers exudes the same assurance about defeating terrorist groups as he did as a 31-year-old CIA paramilitary officer assigned to Afghanistan, where he convinced superiors that, with the right strategy and weapons, the ragtag Afghan insurgents could win.

"I am just as confident or more confident we can prevail in the war on terror," said Vickers, 54.

Vickers joined the Pentagon in July to oversee the 54,000-strong Special Operations Command (Socom), based in Tampa, Fla., which is growing faster than any other part of the U.S. military. Socom's budget has doubled in recent years, to $6 billion for 2008, and the command is to add 13,000 troops to its ranks by 2011.

Senior Pentagon and military officials regard Vickers as a rarity: a skilled strategist who is creative and pragmatic. "He tends to think like a gangster," said Jim Thomas, a former senior defense planner who worked with Vickers.

Vickers' outlook was shaped in the CIA and Special Forces, which he joined in 1973. In the 10th Special Forces Group, he trained year-round for a guerrilla war against the Soviet Union. One scenario he prepared for: to parachute into enemy territory with a small nuclear weapon strapped to his leg and position it to halt the Red Army.

Vickers recalled that the nuclear devices did not seem that small, "particularly when you are in an aircraft with one of them or it is attached to your body." Was it a suicide mission? "I certainly hoped not," Vickers said.

An expert in martial arts, parachuting and weapons, and second in his class at Officer Candidate School, Vickers joined the CIA's paramilitary unit in 1983. Soon after, he received a citation for combat in Grenada.

His greatest influence was in the precise way he reassessed the potential of Afghan guerrilla forces and prescribed the right mix of weaponry to attack Soviet weaknesses.

Today Vickers' plan to build a global counterterrorist network is no less ambitious. The plan is focused on a list of 20 "high-priority" countries, with Pakistan posing a central preoccupation for Vickers, who said al-Qaida sanctuaries in the country's western tribal areas are a serious threat to the United States.

Building network

The list also includes Saudi Arabia, Leb••••• the Philippines, Yemen, Somalia and Iran, and Vickers hinted that some European countries could be on it. Beyond that, the plan covers 29 additional "priority" countries, and "other countries" he did not name.

"It's not just the Middle East. It's not just the developing world. It's not just nondemocratic countries; it's a global problem," he said. "Threats can emanate from Denmark, the United Kingdom, you name it."

Vickers, who has advised President Bush on Iraq strategy, is convinced that more U.S. troops are not enough to solve the conflict in Iraq and that working with local forces is the best long-term strategy for Iraq and Afghanistan.

Working with proxy forces also will enable the United States to extend and sustain its influence, something it failed to do in Afghanistan, he said. "After this great victory and after a million Afghans died, we basically exited that region and Afghanistan just spun into chaos," he said.

"It's imperative that we not do that again," he said.

LOL Goodbye Human Life.
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,,2233446,00.html
    Bhutto's son, 19, to take over as Pakistan opposition leader

Benazir Bhutto's 19-year-old son Bilawal will take her place as the leader of Pakistan's biggest opposition party, a close relative said today. Bilawal Zardari, a history student at Christ Church College, Oxford, will be named chairman of the Pakistan Peoples party (PPP). But it would be largely a symbolic role and he would continue his studies, according to the relative who was taking part in an emergency meeting of the party in the Bhuttos' home town of Naudero in Sindh province southern.

Keeping a member of the Bhutto dynasty as a figurehead at the top of the party would help maintain its unity, senior officials argued. But the day-to-day running of the party would be left in the hands of senior party officials and the slain leader's husband, Asif Ali Zardari. Bilawal Zardari is due to read his mother's will today, and the party leadership must also decide whether to take part in elections that are due to go ahead on January 8.

Many in the PPP argued that there should be no delay, in part because the party would benefit from a sympathy vote in the wake of Bhutto's assassination on Thursday. But officials of President Pervez Musharraf's party, the Pakistan Muslim League (Q), have hinted the election could be put off for a few months.

WOW@THAT LAST BIT. Now that is politicing.
    test
  9. faviano

faviano New Member

it's all on the bbc news site...with the new footage
    test
  10. RM Legend

RM Legend New Member

test
  11. Leila Night

test
  12. RM Legend

RM Legend New Member

I gather you people have seen the clip were she normally states a man killed Osama Bin Laden half way through a paragraph?
    test
  13. test
  14. Leila Night

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.