bhutto assassinated

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by MC Bill Buckner, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

its no suprise i dont see word of it on this website. all the information for you to steal hasn't made wikipedia yet.
    test
  2. RM Legend

RM Legend New Member

Yep it's fucked up but it dosn't effect my life,I'm guessing that's what other's think and it's the reason it wasn't posted.
    test
  3. McCizoy

McCizoy Retired

There's probably gonna be alot of fighting between the Bhutto & Murshariff camps now not to mention the unrest and rioting with general civilians. All right before the 08 elections there too, doubt that's a coincidence.

Unfortunate
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I found myself only speculating at this point that perhaps the lower ranking service men in the Inter Services Intelligence of Pakistan did it, I then again speculated that islamic fanatics infiltrated the lower rankings of the Inter Services Intelligence or some service men in the Inter Services Intelligence could quite possibally be in tune with or have ties to Al-qeada or Taliban. So, my speculation at this point is she was set up by islamic fanatics who infiltrated or had connections to the lower rankings of the Inter Services Intelligence.

Bhutto being assassated could also have a disastrous cause and effect because there is nolonger any opposition with as much political sway nor anyone bold enough to stand up and work toward a real reform for pakistan. Hell, she lost her life over it. Also the nuclear weapons could fall right into fantical hands espeically if Murshariff decides to step down. Pakistan will have utter chaos which will create a power vacuum possibally resulting in a civil war if such an action is decided.

A more devious thought I decided not to go with was perhaps Murshariff could be the one who had her assassinated so he wouldn't have to lose money, lift the state of emergency, or share power with her if she won the election and became prime minister. But then I remembered Murshariff granted her amnesty and rigs the elections anyway so it wouldn't make any sense for him to have her assassinated.

That's just what I thought after hearing about it I'm more than likely dead wrong.
    It probabally would have been more accurate of me to just speculate Al qeada did it without any ISI involvement at this point and time since nothing has been confirmed yet.
    test
  5. MC Bill Buckner

this does have an impact on you.

her death could finally pull the wool off the eyes of the secular pakistanis to the real nature of the growing islamic threat.

it positively impacts mccains chances to gain the GOP nod which would make dems everywhere rejoice.

and unfortunately it provides the US with an opportunity to move forces further into an unstable region and surround iran from another angle.

musharif postponed elections, shocking right.
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

mccain doesn't have a chance in hell. After many years in the political game you start to realize you should ignore all pre-polling. GOP will not back john mccain not even if the viet cong kidnap and torture him again.

Or it provides India with a chance to take over in pakistan if things become really chaotic like say terrorist aquire their nukes.

I have to admit allowing terrorist to have nukes would be like handing over a flamethower to a bunch of arsonist and telling them not to burn anything down.

he hasn't done anything yet, but he might be forced too. Infact, Musharif is under increasing pressure to step out of political power.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1029834_musharraf_may_face_backlash
    test
  7. And that's what happens when you let a nation get nuclear weaponry on your watch.

You get fucking demolished.
    test
  8. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

^????

Very unpleasant news indeed.

And shut up all of you. There is no way to know what this signifies.
    test
  9. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL Take the RED pill

Does this assassination surprise anyone???

This shit has been happening in the whole middle east for centuries. Her father and brothers were all assassinated. It is a way of life for her and everyone else in this fucked up piece of the world.

Yes, it is a tragedy but it was expected and only a matter of time.
    test
  10. MC Bill Buckner

she was harvard educated. you act like she is a savage living among savages. pretty honorable though to know you are going to die and still you go back and try.
    test
  11. Leila Night

No. Of course not. There have been previous attempts. Definitely expected, if you consider the country was about to end military rule. And she was the favo(u)rite.

Pakistan is not the ME.

Don't political assassinations happen in every corner of the world? The facts are that 1.) Pakistan is... what? 40 or so years old? 2.) Made ups of tens of ethnic groups with differing ideals; 3.) and has been politically unstable since always, etc.

Also, do you not think it's a very weak argument/statement to say "fucked up piece of the world?" Would it not strengthen your position (if you actually have one, that is) to actually analyze the causes behind the fucked upness? Nothing in life is ever that simple. Pakistanis LOVED her. She was their hero. Don't trivialize her death.

And this means?

And don't forget Oxford. I think it's more impressive.

... Being poor, uneducated = savage?

Yeah, it is. She was an amazing person.
    test
  12. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

She was in charge of the pakistan government twice and both times it was found to be supposedly corrupt. However, she could of been set-up by ghulam Khan the first time in 1990. And could of also been set up the second time by Farooq Leghari and the Punjabi elites in 1996 for political reasons such as she was a woman who was also pushing for an actual democracy which would give women more rights in pakstan. Bhutto was a GOOD IDEALIST but she had A HARD TIME FOLLOWING THROUGH. Her failed policies for women were mainly due to religious male parties incontrol of the legislature.

Yes, She might of had her faults like everyone else because noone is perfect it's time we realize this fact. However, she didn't deserve to be murdered like she was just because she was a woman bold enough to finally acknowledge that the taliban were assholes, thus turning her back on all radical fundamentalism for a better way of life in pakistan.

moving on...

This is what he said: "Does this assassination surprise anyone???
    This shit has been happening in the whole middle east for centuries."

This is what you asserted: "Don't political assassinations happen in every corner of the world?"

You totally missed his point.

Frist Lets examin the entomology of the word Assassin for a moment shall we?

Marco polo was in Alamut around 1273 and his account points to a hashish drink.

However..

Number 1.) The Quran prohibits muslims from drinking Alcohol and taking drugs. Moreover, Marco polo wrote this 150 years after al-Hassan ibn-al-Sabbah's reign.

That is the conflicting issue, however....

Number 2.) In the garden of paradise al-Hassan allowed them to drink WINE.

The historic story goes like this al-Hassan ibn-al-Sabbah would recruit young men into his private army known as Hassassin which means Follower of Hassan. However, I want you to understand the reasoning for allowing the consumption of alcohol.

So I will use the historics of what is known to explain why...

What is known is this... Al-Hassan was the head leader of Persian sect known as the Ismailians. An Isamilian is a sub-group of a larger Shiite community. Now I know he was a persian muslim therefore I assume he didn't speak Arabic but instead spoke Farsi. Now In 1090 Al-hassan and his group of Hassassins capatured the castle of Alamut and from here on out he was known by all Crusaders as "the old man of the mountains" who spread fear throughout the Mohammedan world.

but here is where my explanation really is... This "old man in the mountians" known as Al-Hassan would take these young boys around the ages of 12 put them into groups of four and then give them Hashish to drink. or was it Hashish? The boys would then sleep for three or four days only to be awoken in the garden-of-paradise. In this fabricated-garden-of-paradise everything was magnificent. Infact, all the boys actually thought they were in paradise. And they never left the garden on their own free will because they recieved everything they ever asked for or wanted. However, when the old man Al-Hassan needed someone killed he would simplely take one of these young Hassassins and in a psychologically-persuasive-mind-controlling-way gave them a recepical-altruism task if they ever wanted to see a glimpse of paradise again. And All they had to do was follow everything he said or die in the act of doing it.

Now I know the word assassin most likely didn't come from the arabic word haschishin which meant hashish user. But rather instead from Hassassin which meant follower of Hassan. Moreover, hassan was a hashish prohibitionist. However, he made exceptions in the false Paradise where his Hassassins could consume WINE as one of the enjoyments of heaven. So I came to the conclusion it was the desire for Alchohol not hashish which motivated the Assassins.

Point is, Unfortantly assassinations are a WAY OF LIFE over there. Yes assassinations have happened all around the world but in the middle east it's custom and happens pretty much on a regular basis and is basically an aspect of their way of life no different from every home their owning a kolishnikov. Hence, the origins of assassins, the track record of assassinations in the middle east, and why NOONE IS SUPRISED by it.

It's pretty clear what the message was... certian islamic radical sects DIDN'T WANT THIS WOMAN PUSHING AN ACTUAL DEMOCRACY ON PAKISTAN. It's a big fuck you to an actual democracy in pakistan. That's WHAT THIS WOMEN STOOD FOR, AN ACTUAL DEMOCRACY! Hopefully the killing of bhutto back fires on them.
    test
  13. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

a bit over the top today arent we?
    test
  14. Leila Night

... hmm, I believe all the charges of corruption, embezzlement, etc. were dropped, so whatever. Hard time following through? Speculation on your part. As is the rest of your argument. Cite sources, please. Otherwise don't bother posting that shit.

1.) Who, besides her assassins, thinks she deserved to be murdered?? 2.) She once saw the Taliban as a stabilizing element in the region. Please, at least read up her on background before typing such nonsense. Obviously, she didn't support them recently.

No. I didn't. He was being illogical and emotional. And just... simply wrong.

Boring. Pointless. Also, ignorant.

South West Asia/ Middle-East:

[​IMG]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Asia

South Asia/ Indian Subcontinent:

[​IMG]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_subcontinent
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Asia

Note that Persia/Iran (where that fairytale takes place) and Pakistan are in different regions with (mostly) dissimilar histories. So you and that guys claims are completely wrong. On many levels, too.

No. It's not. You're lying to yourself, for they occur everywhere.

And I was surprised ...because I was hopeful.

Something you already 'knew,' no?
    test
  15. Leila Night

Hopefully that doesn't mean a civil war is eminent. Scary thought considering that sort of thing has never occurred in a nuclear power.
    test
  16. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

I was wondering when a thread on this would crop up...
    test
  17. Leila Night

Last Activity: 12-30-2007 02:07 AM
    Replying to Thread bhutto assassinated @ 02:07 AM