Better days to come - Dilz

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by FxTDiilz, May 5, 2013.

1. FxTDiilz

FxTDiilz Member

I have just uploaded a new song called "Better Days to Come" that talks about drug addiction, teen pregnancy and drink driving. In the verse about drink driving I talk about my mate from school and also another girl being killed in an accident so yea the song is very real.

Please give it a listen, comment your thoughts and whatever else lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX1O_Hw6-00
    test
  2. FxTDiilz

FxTDiilz Member

test
  3. MC Devious

MC Devious New Member

You should've put the link in the message, it was easy to find but some people on here are lazy. Ok returning the favor here, I like the message man. Your lyricism is on point like a mug and I like the flow a whole lot, think you tried to throw too many words in on some of the lines though. I think I would've edited a few of those lines down just a bit so it flowed better but besides that this is completely on point. Really liked the hook man.
    test
  4. FxTDiilz

FxTDiilz Member

thank you for returning feedback bro. I didn't realise I didn't put the link in lol. Like a mug? haha. thank you, yea looking at the song now I realise i crammed some words in but it's something I just have to keep working on lol, I've only just started rapping lol. and was a bit worried bout the hook as I'm not a singer but people seem to like it lol.
    test
  5. Juice Box Beatz

Juice Box Beatz www.JuiceBeats.com

this songs real as fuck bro. great job putting this song together. great message. flow was on point for the most part. beats pretty sick and the hooks ill. if u wanna add me on facebook id like 2 hear more music from u in the future.
    test
  6. FxTDiilz

FxTDiilz Member

Hey bro thank you for the feedback it means a lot. I have heaps of meaningful songs like this uploaded to my youtube. I tried adding you on facebook but it only gave me the option to message to your "other" inbox or follow you. I did post this song in your status about the hook though. could you please come over and like my facebook fan page? www.facebook.com/DilzMusic .
    test