Best XTC ever took..

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Blitz_krieg, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

I would have to say the absolute best x of ALL time is Rootbeers,plain and simple.You cant get any more pure than that.No speed,no H.Just good,pure hallucination. Makes your body feel....perfect,hehehe.... sasafrass root baby!

Pressed pills suck,but theres been a few good ones here and there.Blue bunnys (playboys) were pretty good.Red stingers (scorpions)were decent.Some pills called fuck u's in cali are rumored to be THE SHIT!And some old school shit were the blue buddahs. I LOVED these green apples (macintosh logo on it).Some hippies brought em down to the gem show back in 06.The closest thing to Rootbeer. But ya,most definatly nothing Ive ever done comes close to touching Rootbeer.Nothing.
    test
  2. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

Oh and on a health note.Any idiot should know that extasy is NOT GOOD for your brain.Im a supporter of having fun,but dont over do it.I have.And ive had plenty of catscans and mri's done and let me tell you from personal experience there is such a thing of becoming an E-tard.Im lucky i didnt fuck myself up more than i actually have.But if you look at your brain wave activity,and pictures of your actual brain after doing x quite a bit youll notice its not really "normal" anymore. It sure the hell isnt going to HELP your brain,and with certain drugs your brain can not regenerate or "mend" itself back together.Extasy happens to be one of those drugs. Im not bashing it,just putting some truth out there.A great,non biased website for checking stuff out on any drug is Erowid its neither pro or con website and has alot of information availible.
    test
  3. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

on the east coast we recently just got these things called purple stars. Their not any sort of stack, just a pill in the shape of a star. Definitely triple stack stregnth tho. Prob the best

ive taken green sexy ladies, blue supermans, and purple wolves and didnt feel anything off them
    test
  4. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

anyone else see those yet? They might be old news
    test
  5. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

the stars?^ doesnt ring a memory bell.The strangest looking ones i ever took were yellow with like sparkles or glitter or some shit in it (obviously not real glitter,just looked like it) and were called Fuck Yous or Fuck Us...they were good,lol...
    test
  6. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ lmao. wtf?

man, i took some quadruple double stack penny hardaways back in '95, son!!!
    test
  7. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

LMAO... quadruple double stacks... hahahaha
    test
  8. FactUnderground

FactUnderground Eff You

Blue Transformers.
    test
  9. KaTZ

KaTZ Active Member

Purple Stars, they work magic
    test
  10. urboyeon

urboyeon New Member

i dont pop but ya might wanna look out for blue transformers, white rolex, white christmas trees, OG red buddahs, blue dolphins, green ninja turtles, pink doves, white doves, blue middle fingers, poke balls n them mollies
    test
  11. CoryPak

CoryPak Live Laugh Love

BLUE TRANSFORMERS ARE FUCKING HORRIBLE PILLS!!!!! seriously.. lol i just copped 500 like 2 weeks ago and i cant even sell em because they r wack. if you come to santa barbara ill give you 460 blue transformers for $460 bucks right now lol
    test
  12. urboyeon

urboyeon New Member

lol you musta got bunked my man, gotta watch for the og's n the bunks usually the faces on the bunks arent pressed in that great but ive seen some really good duplicates, squirellyyyy
    test
  13. TupacKippur

TupacKippur New Member

Blue Dolphins had a G smackin for real for real

I took some kinda green smack a few weeks ago I aint even feel that shit
    test
  14. Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg SAY WHA.........

you must have got some of the fake ones my man!

cause the ones i took had me rollin balls.... fa reall..
    test
  15. 3dozerbuild

3dozerbuild New Member

you must be from ontario, my bro got a few of them, fucked some kids up, best of my life straight twacked for 6 hours straight.
    test
  16. RunawayGirl

RunawayGirl New Member

I am sorry, but anything you take in double or triple stack form is going to give you a high unlike a normal single stack pill. The best way to see if a pill is any good is to take it as a single stack. That will tell you the true strength of the pill. Being from Florida originally and in the whole "rave" scene for awhile, I have a lot of experience in this area. The best pills I took were called Blue Supermen. Single stack, pressed pills that made my body feel like pure... well.... ecstacy. Find a single stack like that, and you can throw all the damned double and triple stacks you keep bragging about.

I don't mess with that shit anymore, but if you ever want to check what is in the pill you are buying, as always, check erowid.org. :smile:
    test
  17. MaricleMan

MaricleMan New Member

The best pressed pills Ive had are easily the blue toyotas, they where the fucking shit, had a good flow of them, and in the end had a qj of them extra stashed away just for personal. I ate that up in a weekend and havnt touched any pills since.

Minnesota is flooded with the white rolexs right now, pretty much all people I know are fucking with them in all parts of the state. Good supply of molly occassionaly comes through.

The transformers pills are straight bullshit at least the ones I had, killer deal that bit me in the ass. I had the blue ones, yellow ones, and some other color thinkin maybe red, all where bunk. where they the ones actually shapped like a pressed transformer?
    test
  18. MaricleMan

MaricleMan New Member

test
  19. TupacKippur

TupacKippur New Member

test
  20. TupacKippur

TupacKippur New Member

word
    test
Thread Status: