Best XTC ever took..

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Blitz_krieg, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg SAY WHA.........

what the best XO's yall ever took..?
    its really hard to say for me.. but i would have to go with Green Musical Note...i took two tripple stacks... and i was done... it was at the point i was hullicinateing...

nice shit... just kinda find em anymore...

oh yeah...

green block me...
    test
  2. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

are we talken pures? reg pills? mda?

im beginning to realise as i travel that everyones idea of xtc is diff

where i grew up it was all about pure mdma and mda, in edmonton its all about reg pills, wich are usually mdma cut with a bit of 2ci, mda and speed

im hearing that on your side of the border xtc doesnt even have any mdma or mda in it and is bascily what the hells angels back home pass off as xtc

all that said the GOAT for pure was White Doves, the GOAT for reg pills was Blue Dolphins
    test
  3. Blitz_krieg

then were talkin about Reg pills... i have had blue dolphins... being up like that isnt my thing.. im more of a downer person

i have never done straight mdma pills ...
    though i want to
    test
  4. liquid`acid

yeah i think the reason i liked the blue dolphins i had so much is cuz they were like 30% coke

pure mdma is the shit, it was all id touch by the time i was like 17. much clearer high, you can function perfectly on it and its waay shorter, like 4 hours if you eat it an like 30 mins if u rail it.

it fucks you up emotionaly tho if your not carefull
    test
  5. MagNifIsick

MagNifIsick I'll Pimp On Yo Mama

Blue Dolphins are the shit...i had some triple stacks i forgot the name but them shits had me on 10...i like the Bart Simpsons too
    test
  6. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i just know that...

...on the two occasions i did ex in my life...

...i felt like a glowing ball of energy that couldn't be contained.

i popped two during my first time, and i was squirming in my boy's car seat like peter griffin in that family guy episode. [funny] i popped 'em around 10 p.m. and couldn't go to sleep 'til about 6-7 a.m. literally. couldn't even force myself to sleep.

the second time i did it, i was in my homie's bed with this bitch. the bitch's boyfriend comes in, grabs her by the hand, and dips with her. i would've boned the mess out of her. :frown:
    test
  7. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

i took it once...it was a purple dolphin
    the high is coo but i dont like the feeling when i come down
    test
  8. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ i feel you on that.

working an 8-hour shift after taking ex the previous night = the worst feeling...ever.

i think i actually contemplated suicide. :frown:
    test
  9. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

yea i came down too fast ill probably never do it again...plus i dont like being high for like 8-9hrs at a time
    im good
    test
  10. J.S.Starfighter

J.S.Starfighter 530 Cali

ive done way too many pills.
    in california the thizzles are bomb. they SHMACK hella hard. one pill will have you catchin a roll, two pills youll be THIZZIN. but i was in washington doing pills for a while and it was hella wack, straight fuckin speed pills.

also, i learned stacks don't mean shit anymore because of the cuts in pills. the smallest pill could fuck you up the most, the largest pill could fuck your brain up the most. all i know is i don't take red pills. the last pills i took were green transformers.

i do remember the best pills i ever took actually. orange astronauts (or spacemen), from sacramento. SMECKED off two pills. last friday i took mali for the first time, and it was bomb...but pills shmack harder.
    test
  11. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

white rolex
    test
  12. Blitz_krieg

yeah green transformers .. are the shit... but i just had a green ninja turtle.. damn it was the best high ever... GOAT...
    test
  13. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

red transformers were also cool, pink chanels, yellow mitsubishis were always cool... only had white mollies once and those actually were the best xcept it came in powder not pill... i used to sell pills and my guy would give me like 4-5 different ones each time... also red x box and yellow motorolas were pretty cool, the blue x box's were garbage though.. best pills out here right now are the pistols i forgot which color cuz i havnt been fucking with them in a while
    test
  14. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

X is absolutely terrible for the brain and the entire body, so why even do it??
    test
  15. Blitz_krieg

well... abusing X is never good.. but the brain is remarkable when it comes to healing itself.. or regenerating.. we have wolvering brains.. im jk with that last part..but yeah i did it because its fun.. heightens all the sences.. except teh sixth one..
    test
  16. liquid`acid

i can guarantee you have a drastically inflated idea of what it does to us

not to mention the fact no really concrete research has been done since it first hit the scene as a therapeutic drug

and even then the research that was done was extremely limited, theres not way anyone can say anything solid about how bad it is for us.

but i can tell you from personal experience that it take a ridiculous rate of consumption to really have an adverse effect.
    test
  17. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

this nigga is always defending drug use lol
    test
  18. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

yea

the best rolls i took was micheal phelps gold medals...
    test
  19. PiffInDaHamper

PiffInDaHamper New Member

if u did it, u wouldnt say that
    test
  20. smkn123

smkn123 well alright

triple stack RED AIR JORDANS
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.