Best Stash Spots for Weight (Oz) in Whips After Picking Up

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by macmilimeterhyms, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khughes2345

khughes2345 New Member

in the hole where the spare tire goes, just take it out and stash it in there
    test
  2. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

you could fit pounds if you take the tire out playa

this is getting added
    test
  3. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

gas tank, they never check their, we got pulled over in the city before, for those that are from chi, westside around Van Buren and Kostner/Pulaski, and my guy was getting some pills and i didnt know that that area was that "hood" so when we got pulled over, he just made us get out of the car, and checked almost about everything but the gas tank, we didnt have shit on us to begin with, but
    test
  4. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

you cant say they NEVER check an area because one cop didnt check yours one time.

it ALL depends on the cop.

I've been searched 3 times and twice the gas tank got checked. but othertimes they left obvious shit like the ash tray which had over 50 roaches, and side comparments by the doors, stupid shit like that where i had stuff.

it all depends on the cop. dont say he will never check an area because of an experience you had lol
    test
  5. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

intake manifold??? dude thats the most retarded shit I ever heard.. do you even know what a fucking intake manifold is.. you'd retract that

if I was copping weight.. I'd stash it in my jackstand well on the passenger side of the car... it's invisible and you'd have to have a dog to find it I bet.
    test
  6. khughes2345

khughes2345 New Member

stash it under the back seat too, cuz i know on most cars the back seat lifts up or somthing to get to the trunk so just stuff it in a hole
    test
  7. macmilimeterhyms

ok, maybe "manifold" was the incorrect term, intake, there it's changed. but anybody could figure out what I meant by the "behind the air filter" part, remember this is the 420 lounge, not every sentence is written by a technician

and can you explain the jackstand well idea, how would it be secured? My idea of a jackstand well is the part of the frame you put the jack on but maybe I'm wrong so can you fill us in.
    test
  8. BoardWalk

BoardWalk it's a monopoly.

The spot with the filter and stuff is the first part of the intake system.. before the mass air flow sensor, before the throttle body and before the actual intake manifold (which would be located on TOP of your engine usually..

Well.. honestly.. I wouldn't recommend putting ANYTHING near your engines intake system. That sounds rather suicidal.

I know my car sucks in a ton of air thru and although there is usually a mass air flow sensor screen, I still wouldn't want to risk putting anything that could turn a particle into my engine.. talking about MAJOR DAMAGE. wouldn't risk it.

In my trunk, my spare tire is located UNDER the trunk space. However, the jack stand is located in the trunk on the right hand side in the sidewell where the speakers are and stuff. So to get to it you have to pull all the pins and remove an entire side panel to get to it (it's not HARD, but if you didn't know about it, you'd never know it was there).

and there's tons of room there (at least for me). if you have panels that can be removed to get to wiring (like speaker panels and shit), that makes the best places IMO.. cause you'd have to DIG and take stuff apart to find shit.. or like I said, you'd probably need a dog. anyplace that wouldn't be apparent to a non-owner of your car.
    test
  9. Da420doc

Da420doc New Member

i popo out my cup holders in my center console and stick it in there. fits a oz perfectly!
    test
  10. macmilimeterhyms

Once again and once and for all I am going to defend the intake spot

"behind" the air filter for my car means that the product is on the side of the filter where dirt particles collect, meaning that if anything came lose it would have to go through the air filter to get to the engine. I learned this from an OG who rides around with guns and coke and wouldn't risk damaging his car, and I've done it several times myself with no consequences, after all the air filter is a pretty hard thing for bags to get through. and no, a couple of rolled up ounces won't suffocate your car, again, I've done it before, for the memory impaired

if you can't figure out which way the air is flowing, you're better off finding a different place, but if you can(which isn't hard), IMO it is the best place you can hide shit only due to the fact that scent particles get incinerated rather than accumulate and diffuse over time, which decreases the odds of K-9 detection

coming to think of it you can probably rig it so that scent particles can't reverse out of the intake, but I won't go into that
    test
  11. Styles Mega

Styles Mega New Member

'From an OG who rides around with guns and coke'

oxymoron
    test
  12. macmilimeterhyms

believe it or not

dude's damn near 40 still going strong lol
    test
Thread Status: