Best Stash Spots for Weight (Oz) in Whips After Picking Up

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by macmilimeterhyms, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

no, your wrong. i heard it personally from a detective.

they have a much closer eye on you than you would think. many people have been arrested for bragging about things on message boards. they might not do something directly because of a comment you made, but you can bet your ass you'll definitely fall under their radar.
    test
  2. The Grimace

The Grimace Jeff Goldblum

weird shit

Good thing we're are jus joking around right guys? right? he..hheheeh

ha..ha ...ha.....
    test
  3. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

lol@believin everythin police tell u
    test
  4. Ben Official

if a detective tells me its very common for people like him to browse message boards and internet sites, am i going to go on a message board and brag about selling drugs, assuming he was lying? why would he lie about something like that? is it that important to brag to some people i dont know and will never meet and to risk it even if there is a 1% chance of it being read by someone with the police? if im smart, no. i wont. thats the difference between me and you i guess.
    test
  5. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

what are the chances that a cop from your county will read a post from the Lounge on RM, believe that what you said isn't a 13 year old trying to sound cool, notify a judge about it, get a subpoena, make Jeff forfeit your IP information, and inform the whole force that a potential drug trafficker lives at your address because you said so on a hiphop site?

we're talking lottery numbers here folks
    test
  6. Ben Official

thats not the point. if you brag about selling weed in public (which this is) then chances are your doing other careless things. Chances are they wont arrest you just for bragging about something unless its a violent crime, but like I said a million times, you fall under their radar and you don't want that.
    test
  7. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

man shut the fuck up

aint nobody braggin

i said i sold weed and thats that

wtf is there to brag about sellin weed is nothin special

aint like i can crush coal and create diamonds

and fuck police i dont listen to shit they say

furthermore why u talkin to detectives narc
    test
  8. Ben Official

because i got caught up with some shit and he tried to make me a rat

i had no choice i was in jail and they said i had a visitor so i went and it was a detective and i told him my laywer told me not to talk about my case so i didnt

then we just started talkin about some other shit and he told me a lot of info on how close people are being watched...

so i tell you how it is and if you want to believe it, good. if not, suit yourself.

you believe what you want im only trying to help you out kid. do you. but you need to be smart about it if your gunna try to sell weed. its all or nothin. talk to your connects and tell them you tell people on an online message board that you sell weed. see what they have to say about that. talk to some guys further up the line than you, i guarantee you will get punked out. and if not, find some new connects.
    test
  9. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

nigga im not a snitch so if by some reason

i get caught up off talkin about weed on the net

u think im finna give my connect?

2nd i been sellin for 7 yrs i aint no newbie homie

aint too many people further up on the line in front of me

not in the weed game ne way

lmao@havin a convo with police u a narc

if im in jail and some pig wants to talk 2 me

my lawyer isnt there then we're not talkin

i dont care if he wants to talk about ping pong
    test
  10. Ben Official

you totally missed the entirety of my post congratulations.

your not that high up. seriously. ask your guy. see what he says about it. your not as smart as you think kiddo.
    test
  11. Veinz

Veinz Get on my Level, Ho

It would take a lot to get arrested because of comments made on a message board, but if you get caught and they know you postin messages, they'll show that shit in court. Its not a matter of protecting yourself from getting caught, its a matter of protecting yourself in case you ever DO get caught.

Aside from that, theres really no risk in postin shit, it's just stupid and immature (not sayin anybody is doin it in this topic, just sayin in principle). dont talk about dirt to strangers
    test
  12. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

im not that high up lol

nigga u dunno shit bout me

except what i let u know on here

have a seat
    test
  13. Ben Official

EXACTLY!

i dont know too much about you except you seem to contradict yourself quite a bit.

once again i dare you to tell your connect that you mention (brag was a poor word choice im sorry).. that you mention you sell weed on an online message board and just see what they tell you.

if not, thats fine. you don't have to listen to me. i never said you did. im just somebody giving people information. choose to use it if you will. like i said a million times. i dont give a fuck about you or your life. i could care less how careless you choose to be. so just do you, let others take my advice if they want to, you can ignore it. i dont care. k thx bye
    test
  14. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i was repeatin what u said and laugjin at it

i wasnt contradictin myself homie

but whatevea ur a narc
    test
  15. macmilimeterhyms

good point
    test
  16. Ice Fluid

Ice Fluid Flow with the Fluid.

Wow..people scared of the E-police coming to get you..some real gangsters..
    test
  17. macmilimeterhyms

I must've missed the part where someone claimed to be a gangster

[dunno]
    test
  18. Mr. Q`

Mr. Q` Fah Q

lol word
    test
  19. Ike Powers

Ike Powers From the Nawf to the Sawf

fuck it just stash it in your pocket and go straight to your destination...yall niggaz aint fuckin wit no big weight so relax...u probably scared everytime u cop
    test
  20. macmilimeterhyms

you could get pulled over for having a headlight or tail light out that died 2 blocks ago, and if you're young, thuggin, or just plain careless like most drug traffickers the cops will find a reason to pull you out of the car and search you like " he was acting suspicious", "he was nervous", "the car smelled of marijuana", even if it didn't, you are right to a certain extent about not REALLY needing to stash bud and it is somewhat safe in your pocket, but why put it in your pocket when you could have it hidden? it only makes sense to hide it if you can. and an ounce of any drug in your pocket will smell strong enough for a cop to detect so your comment didn't make sense is basically
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.