Best Soccer players on the planet!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Swaggatron, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

I know it aint got shit to do with rap battles and shit, but i know there are some soccer fans up in here (waddup Dizaster!!) and its something to watch to kill the time while waiting for Saurus vs Mac runnin trough windows..

My statement is that Dutch street soccer players are currently the best this planet has to offer.

This was already proven by a street soccer worldtour where the Dutch beat the best street soccer players of the best soccer nations across the globe,
    wich also resulted in the Dutch street soccer playerz modeling for the games Fifa Street 1, 2 and 3, where they were responsible for the moves tricks and appreared in the game as playable characters..

YouTube - Edward Van Gils Vs Issy Hitman <--Edward (from Fifa Street) and Issy

Not only this, but some local (maroccan) street soccer players from Rotterdam were asked to introduce Ronaldinho in Milan by doing some tricks together, it wasn't long before Ronaldinho noticed that these dudes were on another level with their shit and let them take the show over and fall back..

YouTube - Ronaldinho,Abbas Farid & Soufiane Touzani Freestyle AC Milan Touzani vs Ronaldinho

I dare anyone to prove me wrong hahah no indeed you cant..
    test
  2. chicitystock

chicitystock New Member

Best soccer players

Kaka
    C Ronaldo
    Messi

There, I win.

And Spain's team, is the best in the world.
    test
  3. Joey70s

Joey70s New Member

These guys arent the best football players on the planet. They're just the best at freestyle street socer shit. prolly 90% of these guys didnt make it as professionals, they would be out of their depth in a professional 11 aside. Thats why they're playing in the street instead of a stadium for big money.
    test
  4. Jerse_G

Jerse_G New Member

Ribery is one of the best
    test
  5. xghamdix

xghamdix Well-Known Member

These players are fit for indoor soccer only, they are dope at what they do i hate to brag but i'm probably better player than both of them.

This reminds me of that korean guy who holds or used to hold the record at dribbling a ball "i remember he did it for 17 hours or something", the point is he tried to make it the korean national team and failed and we all know asian teams are horrible thats gotta tell you something.
    test
  6. ENAGEE

ENAGEE Henny Hero

Fuck bitch ass Spain.
    test
  7. Swaggatron

I see what y'all are saying but put Messi Christiano and Kaka next to these guyz and they will get their asses handed to em.. truzt me

I really dont think y'all have been watching these vids propperly, the thingz these dudes do are waaaay beyond what field players do..
    test
  8. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

U win?
    Knowing that may mean shit in the US, but in the rest of the world it's like saying Kobe and Lebron are the best in the NBA, tomatoes are red
    + Kaka is obviously not one of the very best right now, Wikipedia boy

Nice going Sherlock, you truly win

And Spain won Euro 2008 and all its matches for the World Cup 2010, you've done some great research there

Nice going Sherlock, you truly win
    test
  9. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

Replace Kaka with Ribery or Iniesta and you're good.

lol @ the tag, 'soccer is a homosexual'.
    test
  10. Larkin

Larkin New Member

Yeah... that's all nice and pretty. Those two aren't even that good... its pretty common in indoor/street football. But the physical aspect is non-existant... they just stand off.

A quick kick in the ankles first time any of them tried that rolling crap and they'd soon learn.

Those guys are just average freestyle people... you can find 1000's of those videos on youtube. None of them have the ability to play professional football at the top tho.

YouTube - Amazing Indoor Soccer skills and tricks!!
    test
  11. Swaggatron

y'all really dont know do ya...

acting like it aint impressive what these catz are doing and shit hahah aaight itz all good mayne..
    test
  12. iAMhell

iAMhell New Member

from all your threads the dutch rule the world at everything ever, what have they won anything recently for you to suggest that?

I support Liverpool, so I get to watch Kuyt, aka the camel, but at least he's productive now.

Netherlands have had some great players though, I won't go into the past too much apart from mentioning Bergkamp! I like Van Persie as a player and see Sneijder partying in Ibiza when I went there in July, he's a decent player.

Anyway the best players on the planet are:

Messi
    Ronaldo
    Kaka
    Gerrard

Then other great players are:
    Ribery
    Rooney
    Iniesta
    Xavi
    Torres
    Ibrahimovic
    Drogba

etc.

I follow the Premier League, Serie A and Spanish Primera division. Although the Premier League is the one I watch the most with me being a Liverpool fan.

Obviously the pro's won't be able to hang with the best street footballers or skillsters but that's because they weren't good enough to make it as pro's so had to focus their time to practising skills. The Brazilians always take the cake though, Futsal is their game.
    test
  13. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Soccer was invented by European ladies to occupy their time while their husbands cleaned the dishes.
    test
  14. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

haahhahaha
    test
  15. chicitystock

chicitystock New Member

Are u fucking serious u retard... i know way more about soccer than you homie, and its putting me through college so don't talk shit.
    test
  16. NMSTATECHAMP

NMSTATECHAMP New Member

I don't think you can really determine who the best because each player is good at different things, main thing being scoring. My opinion of who's the best would be Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Messi and Drogba.
    test
  17. reznick

reznick New Member

Kaka
    C. Ronaldo
    L. Messi
    S. Gerrard

are the best right now IMO. Swagg those cats are crazy who do street freestyle soccer. They have unbelievable skill. But you better believe they wouldn't stand a chance in a real soccer league.

Look at people like Gattuso. You think he could do all those tricks? Hell na. But he maintains one of the most important positions on AC Milan and Italy. Soccer is more about athleticism than it is about freestyle tricks, being agile, and all that. You need to have a great deal of strength, and be able to run up and down a field for 90 minutes straight.

BTW have u ever seen that soccer street performer in Amsterdam who juggles while sitting down? I think hes a world known street performer. My lil cousin juggled with him for a bit. Dude is cray, juggling the soccer ball while climbing light posts n shit.

Also, you would be surprised at how well some of the pro soccerp layers can pull off some tricks. Many brazlians came up playing futsol.

Check out Robinho vs the number one futsol player on youtube. Forgot what it was called, if you want to see it, ill link it.
    test
  18. Oh_No_Its_Kano

Oh_No_Its_Kano New Member

Cristiano Ronaldo (In a class of his own)
    Lionel Messi (Little magician)
    Fernando Torres (No one can stop him when he's on form)
    Nemanja Vidic (The hardest defender around. A Serbian machine. Throw him a brick and he'll head it!)
    Wayne Rooney (Always plays his heart out. 100% effort. Stick him any position and he'll play well)
    Steven Gerrard (Wins matches alone)

Notable mention for Ryan Giggs. Started when he was 17, now spent 18 years at the same club (Manchester United) and at the age of 35 is playing like he's in his prime. Will still burn any defender for pace!
    test
  19. chicitystock

chicitystock New Member

throw in kaka and your good
    test
  20. DIZASTER

DIZASTER New Member

do that many of u watch soccer in here jesus christ!!!!!!

wow
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.