Best sites for bodykits, spoilers, etc?

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Wird of Pley, May 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trifle

trifle New Member

yeah except most bodykits don't do that, you should know that by now ricer boy...
    test
  2. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

You're the one digging to the core of the earth to insult someones relevant point...

mr. "tint can be functional rather than simply cosmetic"....tell me, that that wasnt the most lame attempt ever...

And i'm a ricer? lol....God, shut up.
    test
  3. trifle

trifle New Member

okay, why do you think a lot of cars come stock with tint? not just for the looks man... you can't be serious, i didn't dig for shit... it's not just young kids gettin their cars tinted, ever been to a tint shop? ever talked to anyone who designs vehicles? come on now man, you're just tryna make me look like a fool, it's not happening... who in the hell would get tint if it wasn't functional? are you telling me you'd get your windows blackened if it didn't block light and vision? that'd be fucking retarded...

let's see the cougar again, or please explain to me how these bodykits make your car more aerodynamic, i'd LOVE to hear that one... hell the pres of erebuni admitted that it's all looks and will actually cause drag, and that they had actually only seen any measureable improvements with a front air damn that they were developing...
    test
  4. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

*sigh*....

You commented of my use of the word "NERD" in the last thread.

And you continue to look at window tint as something functional...lol....And you wonder WHY i used that word?

*pushes up glasses* Actually the resistance of highly dangerous UV rays is supported by a chemical called glamaticus found in most tints used today. The ultraviolet rays can not penetrate very strong 50% factory tint....

give it a rest. Tint may be functional to the slightest extent....but that is not why people get it. Dont be an idiot.
    test
  5. trifle

trifle New Member

Damn man, you're really tryna pull this one out aren't you? UV rays aren't the ONLY rays in sunlight... Tint is not made JUST to block UV RAYS, it's to block light ALTOGETHER... That was a nice try though, You can use your 50% tint, have UV rays virtually blocked, and still have a good amount of light come through, hence it still being 50 PERCENT.... If the sun put out purely UV rays we'd all be dead...

Yes, I do wonder why you use the word... Let's see... tint is made TO BE FUNCTIONAL... to block light for numerous reasons... limousines do it for privacy, many owners do it to protect the interior, many people do it so they don't have the glaring sun all on them, sure a lot of people do it for cosmetics as well, but for you to think that tint is purely for making your windows black, is mother fucking retarded... If that's the only reason you'd do it, fine for me, but I'd be glad to reap the benefits that tint was created for... BLOCKING LIGHT

If light still came through all the same, and people could still see through your windows, would you darken them?
    test
  6. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

end of senseless babble:

People tint their windows for the look. Not the "protection".

Shall i prove it to you?
    test
  7. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

and stop avoiding it.

Yes, dumbass...i understand the tint protects.

Point is, nobody buys it for that reason...and you know it.
    test
  8. trifle

trifle New Member

sure, and by proving it... please go to my neighbor with his s500 and ask him why he got his windows tinted darker, okay? It sure as hell wasn't to look cool...

And after that, you can visit a car repo'er... An undercover police officer, teenagers trying to look cool aren't the only ones getting their windows tinted... I guess people with businesses tint their business front windows to make the building look cool too huh?

I love how you avoided my breakdown of your null UV argument
    test
  9. trifle

trifle New Member

h aha !!! my name is dok and i made a double post cuz i just had to get more out!!111
    test
  10. OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN

OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN ALCATRAZ INC.

cant say i agree with you

espcially witht he fact that i live in ark and when the sun beams... IT BEAMS!!!
    test
  11. DjRemedy

DjRemedy New Member

www.yahoo.com

site for everything

LMAO!!
    test
  12. Skyez

Skyez Bozz Kid Productions

all i gotta say is fuck body kits! if u got money spend it on engine modifications: swap your engine for a higher performance one or get a nice big fat T3/T4 TURBO! people who like kits...go for it but its better if u put in a LIP KIT...it doesn't make ur car look ricey but it makes it look clean!
    test
  13. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

So the common survey now begins....we'll see how many buy tint for protection...

:)

and you'll look stupid...but this time, its on the net.
    test
  14. trifle

trifle New Member

yeah... as if your bitch ass could make me look stupid in person, i could pull some personal shit here but it ain't gotta go that far...

i only said that tint IS functional, you're the one that brought it to all of this, but of course i played devil's advocate and played the side that i was given... but seriously, if tint did nothing, who in the fuck would buy it? if the same amount of light came through, would you?

so after we prove that TINT IS FUNCTIONAL, like i stated, before you tried to put words in my mouth, so then we can get into your claim of body kits and leave that claim ass-raped, should be a fairly familiar topic for you to deal with

you're really tryin to hard for this, puttin words into my mouth, implying tint has no function... claimin i look stupid on the net, whoops, almost let it slip
    test
  15. NYSF

NYSF Got Candy?

Aerodynamics
    Air induction
    Brake Cooling
    etc

^bodykits do this on racecars... not on modified passenger cars.
    test
  16. Skyez

Skyez Bozz Kid Productions

yo man...body kits don't do shit to car but make em look ugly as fuck! Lots of manufacturers don't make kits in OEM metal...them make em in Fiber Glass (which sucks especially for those who don't know how to drive cars well....they'll scratch once, twice, three times and end up fuckin up their kit) for those of ya'l who want to spend money on kits DON'T!! Just drop your car and spend your money on engine mods...aint nothing sweeter than a "Sleeper" like a Integra, Civic or Eclipse that could smoke a Mustang... TRUST ME!!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.