best punchlines of all time...

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by lpsmind, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

These are some personal favorites:

"Fredos wreckin this guy, somebody pass me a marker, so I can put X on your eye"-
    Fredo to EX-i

"I got pirrahnas in my genepool? I....got your daughter on my sweet tool while i'm walkin her to preschool"-Saurus

You look like jon benet ramsey, without the happy ending"-Duce leader lmao...what?
    test
  2. G.O.D.

G.O.D. New Member

I've never understood this line. It doesn't make sence to me. Hes the reason his mothers period started? I know what he meant to say but to me this is either improper grammar or it means nothing.
    test
  3. lpsmind

lpsmind The Human Experience

"It's the minds I invade, they got me here in Tracy battling Chris Farley and David Spade" - Swarm Shogun to EX-I & Okwerdz
    test
  4. Frank Rizzo

Frank Rizzo Well-Known Member

He's trying to say he knocked her up so her period's late, something along those lines
    test
  5. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

best line said to me IMO was Madness' four bars that ended w/ the carrot cake shit. insanity.
    twist to Organik- "the only time he gets a piece of ass is from necropheliacs"
    tantrum's "my dick's bigger and i drive better" was amazing.
    in fact, his and dumb's third verses are both off the chain. dam asians with their cheat codes and advanced candy
    test
  6. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

yeah...the dick bigger drive better was executed perfectly.

Mosh's peter piper line was dope as well to Medina
    test
  7. r3m0v3r

r3m0v3r New Member

i guess if he wudda fucked her a day earlier she would have gotten pregnant, ovulation etc.
    test
  8. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Too many dope ones to remember. Execution goes a long way. When Many Styles battled that cat and said "get a job you fat slob" shit was just funny as hell.

Juice's "makes me wonder buddy, you're not even good enough to be my under study"

I liked Jaze's line to Jonny Storm, "what you acting Fantastic Four?"

Fucking all three of Loaded Lux's verses against Young Sheen.

Someone already mentioned Eyedea's "I'm the reason your sister's half white line" - a lot of cats started doing lines similar to that afterwards.

"go home, do my dishes" ol' boy from Australia...Purpose I think, or Prime

"this is a mismatch like the clothes you wearing" -eminem

"...FAG AND A WHORE, AND YOU TITIES GOT DIRT STAINS FROM DRAGGIN ON THE FLOOR"- I looooove that line, mad original and funny as shit from Maddness.

"you're punchlines are worse than cappadonna's filler"- Words said that, that was a WOW one to me. That was just mean haha

And of course Thesaurus, Iron, Illmac have tons of shits.

etc, etc, etc
    test
  9. Credintials

Credintials IRS can suck my books

Oh man, this was Purpose, who was my favorite MC from WRC besides Hom and Nocando. He had a timing and unflawed cadence that made everything sound just proper. The exact quote against that team of female emcees was:

"We the best that's spittin with these youthful lyrics//you are not bootylicious.....go home, do my dishes"

Some other ones:
    "Pussy Soup."- Hom to Syanide
    "I'm bringing extreme pressure//be a joker, you saw what happened to Heath Ledger"- Nocando to Madness
    "He Perfers Ku Klux to Wu-Tang"- Lush One to Franco
    "Okay he can spit his own flows//but you should not let this guy pick his own clothes"- Swann to Blind Fury
    "If you ain't Peace, Otherwise, Nocan, or Kail, against me you stand no chance in hell"- Illmac to Dumbfounded
    test
  10. Pavan

Pavan Active Member

"I´m freestyling, I´m freestyling when I´m spitting my poems, your shit is written, I know it! QUIT BITCHING AND HOING! - Iron to Jin

"How the fuck you gonna increse the murder rate/ burner straight/ serve this fake/ purple eight/ early date/ pearly gates!" - Saurus to Hom/Piff
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

reconstructive surgery would be a public courtesy
    test
  12. Minkaveli

Minkaveli VoKab

Illusion-Z to D Lor-You go to prison just for the sex....

Can't forget "You look like Erick Sermon but a generic version".

And Em-You couldn't sell two copies if you pressed a double album."
    test
  13. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

lollllllll

that sounds like Jin's future album title.
    test
  14. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

yeah seriously. that and bo-rat power glove line. franco had a good one against illmac about "marshall's cadence/started tracing" and also the ewok one.

illmac to franco "you're up here doing pilates and movin at mach speeds" and his "you're as awkward to interact with" line just killed it.
    test
  15. Sources

Sources New Member

"this guy is so gay, i could make jokes about him liking girls"

that shit was so funny, i think it flew over some peoples heads. it's a shame Madness used that up on some random bum. it's classic.
    test
  16. Reverse Live

Reverse Live New Member

booooommmmmm!!!!! there it is! the line that started it all for me. thats hands down my favorite battle punch ever.

also honorable mention:

"you look like tigga the rock after i served you" -illmac

and anything young zee has ever said in his entire life.
    i dont remember what song is on but zee says something like "you'll catch 5 shots from a nine glock as black as noob saibot"
    holy shit! that line is better than most rappers lifes period.
    test
  17. Reverse Live

Reverse Live New Member

other than juice, breeze and many styles are my biggest battle influences.

and this line is one of the hardest lines ever.

also when he says "cheer for my balls....go nuts"
    that shit is dpe as fuck
    test
  18. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

"shut up!!!!!!!!!!"
    test
  19. Drones

Drones Active Member

"Even when I'm not looking, I see John Goodman."
    "I'm a mind reader... you're thinking about opening up a dry cleaner that specializes in wife beaters."
    "When Lex Luthor picked up Yokozuna at Summer Slam, you buried your face in your hands and cried yourself to sleep for a month, you fag."
    test
  20. Pavan

Pavan Active Member

"But it´s not Critical, it me, Solomon you´re dissing! So it´s critical you listen, talent the thing it´s most critical is missing, so I´ll put your career in critical condition!" - Iron to Shirt and Tie

"I do my vengeance with words, sentences, verbs, paragraphs, If I´m slim shady, I guess it will be nothing after Math (Aftermath) - Iron to Math

"Scribble Jam, you want to prove that you were here? / I'll give you a fucking footprint in your chest as a souvenir" - Brother Ali to Sage Francis

"Your flow it´s just like marijuana, most people don´t consider it dope" - Swann to someone I can´t remember

"That was a ill finish, BUT YOU´RE STILL BRITISH! - Illmac to What´s/Possesed

"I gotta give you props, not because you battle a lot, but because you were the first faggot to taught your own shadow to talk!" - Thesaurus to to What´s/Possesed
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.