Best Offensive Line: 2006

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Yung Lyon, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

vikings always choke...

a thread like this did your team in your season is already over.
    test
  2. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

^sports genius huh?
    test
  3. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

naw just another idiot from NY
    test
  4. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Either you can't read or don't even know your franchise's history. Moron.
    test
  5. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

^shut up

anyways word @ toker lol
    test
  6. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

Old Soul! haha

98 was a muffed field goal in the championship game, and I might add another muffed field goal away from a perfect 16-0 season when they lost against the Bucs by missin a crucial field goal.

either way, I dont believe in superstitions, and this thread has nothing to do with affecting how the Vikings season will play out.

Last season, all that talent was heavily distracted by the Boat incedent. The boat incedent is an example of the type of shit that happens ALL OVER the league. These fuckers who got "caught" in a sense were just stupid as hell about it. They rented a yacht for a party for a bunch of black football players and planned to have a wild party on a lake in a predominantly rich white area. DUMB DUMB DUMB. If this was the Atlanta Falcons and it was a boat on a lake near Atlanta, the yacht crew woulda been partying just havin a good time. but the all snobby yacht crew here in the Sota got all offended cuz Daunte was in the corner gettin head from two bitches, while Moe Williams was tappin the ass of another in the other corner... w/e... that incedent alone was enough to fuck last season over completely. and Tice? don't even get me started on that fucking moron. fuckin "randy ratio" - what kind of game plan is that... fucking idiot! new coaches, new system, finally got rid of all the TO-like head cases, and we got a team.

and yes Purple is the color you're going to see! not my all time favorite color, but it just so happens to be during football season.

Now, resume the Vikings trashing.

ps. lol @ Old Soul saying shit like: "Fuck your whole city." First off the team is represented by a state, not a city. And secondly, Minnesota is the place to be ya jerk!
    test
  7. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

lol my bad.

Fuck your whole state.
    test
  8. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

So then you're just a fucking idiot.
    test
  9. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

^boy jeorge lookin muh fucka

anyways get ready for the vikes nigga
    test
  10. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

mannnnnnnnn its OFFICIALLY MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we just aquired Tank Williams (safety)
    and LB/DE/Tackle DeQuincy Scott (from san diego)

fuckin crazy
    test
  11. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

nobody has shit to say now? hahha

the vikes also got QB Mike McMahon - i dono how i feel about him he kind of sucks lol.. cuz we got the eagles off coordinator and he was the eagles back-up QB i guess thats why he likes him so much
    test
  12. Nitsuj™

who the fuck is that linebacker ? lol

I heard of the safety... he's good right? lool
    test
  13. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Burrelson might be gone

Seahawks strike back
    <Mar. 25> In response to the loss of guard Steve Hutchinson to the Vikings, the Seahawks inked Vikings wideout Nate Burleson to a seven-year, $49 million offer sheet, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports.

Those numbers are identical to what Hutchinson received in his offer, although only $5.25 million is guaranteed and the contract is structured so it likely will be redone after three or four seasons.

The Seahawks also included two "poison pills" guaranteeing the entire $49 million if Burleson plays a certain number of games in the state of Minnesota, or if his average per year exceeds the average of the highest-paid running back on the team. The Vikings used a "poison pill" to make it all but impossible for Seattle to retain Hutchinson.

Minnesota, who extended the lowest possible qualifying offer to Burleson ($712,000), will have seven days to decide whether to match or lose him and acquire the Seahawks' third-round pick in next month's draft.
    test
  14. toker

yea u sound like a redskins fan

your Sb = FA

an Tank williams isnt that good.. much like napolean harris hes pretty much declined every yr after a good rookie season.. i believe he is also coming off an injury

as for dequincy scott im almost certain hes a Dl and not a LB
    test
  15. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

^^yea but he plays lineback aswell, check vikings dot com, he said he has no problem playing DE/DT or LB
    test
  16. toker

Number: 78
    Name: DeQuincy Scott
    Position: Defensive tackle
    College: Southern Mississippi
    Height: 6-1
    Weight: 260
    DOB: 03/05/78
    Experience: 5th NFL Season
    Acquired: Free Agent - 2001
    Hometown: LaPlace, Louisiana

im almost certain hes a DL.. he might have played Lb but u gotta remember he was in a 34.. OLbs are basically 43 rush ends

your team on the other hand will be running a 43 in the form of tampa bays cover 2.. that is based on undersized players with speed
    test
  17. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

^^yea thats true but whos to say he wont be moved to LB? i mean we already got a full DL
    test
  18. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

I thought that was pretty funny.
    test
  19. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

^^cavs play da rockets today homie, we dont have tracey so yall should take this one easy aint it?
    test
  20. Nitsuj™

I think the Seahawks going after Burleson like that was ill. I'd hate to see Burly go, but it's equivalent trade for what they did with Hutch. Well, maybe not in terms of value but revenge.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.