Best hiding place. A drug dog couldnt even find it

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Dunpeal, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

IF I GAVE A FUCK BOUT WHAT YALL THOUGHT....ID HAVE ACUALLY CARRIED THE CONVERSATION ON....

notice what I said? I know yall are just gonna say bullshit so I'm not even gonna waste my time with it.

Either your both fuckin bitches and can't believe someone actually doin dirt.

Or yall just straight up bitches who tryna be funny.

Either way, yall still come off as bitches.

I dun give a fuck if you believe me, when I drop stories, that's not my intentions....I'm just tryna look out for ya'll with the experience I gain from bein in the game.

You could be smart or be a dumb fuck who thinks everythings about who tryna show up who.

But thats on you, cuz im'a do me regaurdless.
    test
  2. illustrate

illustrate watch my shoes

what the fuck nigg@ calm ur foo ass down. ima bitch?? yeah that hurts comin from some wannabe rasta whiteboi on the net actin like he doin big thangs over at mom and dads house [funny] fuck outta here lil boi keep dreamin the day this nigg@s a bitch is the day you get outta ya moms house and actually do some of the shit you wish we'd believe you do, so basically never. lol@you gettin heated cause i pointed out how hard you try. and you do care what we think i dont giva fuck what you say nigg@ you over there bout to throw a fit callin me a bitch on the net wtf i got to you that alone shows me you care. please dawg even if u do do dirt ur still wack in my book for the simple fact u on the net statin all this shit outta nowhere to look coo. actin like u some kind of OG kickin down knowledge to the BG's. lmao@experience in the game. what?? you and your other lil geekyfriends coppin a QP with mom and dads money tryna rebel(sp?) smokin it inside [funny] comedy
    test
  3. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

The fact alone, that you think me talkin bout dirt is braggin shows me 1) you either don't do shit or can't believe someone on "the net" would actually be doin shit 2) you are a bitch

Me callin you a bitch has nothingn to do with bein heated....I don't get heated over the net.

I might bitch you out, cuz you is a bitch.

I'm sittin here tryna help some of these mothafuckas, but I get bitched at for sayin oh u fakin oh why u frontin blah blah...

Like I give a fuck yo...

I'ma say for the last time, if I cared what the haters thought, I'd actually acknowledge them in a real way.

And why you talkin bout "on the net" like it's some pussy shit.

Every one and they grandma has a fuckin computer yo...haha

And when you start fuckin wit the cats who lock shit down, you'll notice how they drop knowledge....

I'm simply tryna pass shit on from the cats wit P's of herb and stay wit 1/4 bricks of yak....people who matter and make this a white and green world.
    test
  4. illustrate

illustrate watch my shoes

^^^the fact you tryna spit knowledge bout the game on the net to a buncha nerds who prolly never seen more then a oz. of weed makes you a fag

fuck outta here hoe you still try 2 hard

lol@this nickle and dime ass nigg@ tryna speak on weight his homies have

wow a pound of weed LMAO ok birdman better calm that down before mommy kick down the doors again lol@you
    test
  5. Sam-Scandalz

Sam-Scandalz §ynD!câtE Mu§!C

that is a terrible hiding place..
    cops look there all tha time..

you just got lucky cuz you had some dumb narcs in your house..

if you cats wanna get popped then take this advice.
    test
  6. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Again, if I gave a fuck I'd correct the mistake and errors of what you just said.

Think what you may of how much weight I hold and deliver, that's on you.

Fact of the matter is, I'm tryna help cats out so they don't get dicked over.
    test
  7. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

So 4 cops AND A DRUG DOG missed it TWO SEPERATE TIMES?

bullshit.
    test
  8. Sam-Scandalz

yeah...you got lucky..

light fixtures are 1 of tha most obvious hiding places..
    shit...my girl had a Qp hiding behind her teddy bear collection
    and they missed it when she got raided...you know why??..cuz she got lucky..

POINT-BLANK-LUCK....thats it.

pz.
    test
  9. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

I'm the first one to admit when I got lucky...

But TWO TIMES?! in a row?? WITH A DOG??

........I dunno man.
    test
  10. Sam-Scandalz

Im just sayin man..

dont count on it again..

I aint tryin to hate or nothin..
    I just dont wanna see ANYBODY in jail..
    reguardless if I know them or not..

anyway...Im out..

Ima go blaze and be lazy...lol..

pz.
    test
  11. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Well, it's the only place no one has been able to find anything wether it be parents or cops or drug dogs

If you have a better idea, I'm all for you droppin it so I can change my stash.
    test
  12. The Militant

The Militant New Member

yeh back on topic
    dunpeal i think thats a pretty stupid place to stash because light fixtures get hot and heat deteorate thc... the place u keep it gotta be cool, dark, and airtight if possible...
    test
  13. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Who said I ever turned the light on?

This is a special light fixture in the middle of my bathroom that has a heat lamp to help dry you off when you get out the shower.

I NEVER use that shit.
    test
  14. The Militant

The Militant New Member

yeh but other people might do
    test
  15. No Homo

No Homo New Member

haha word

these kids dont think real life exists
    test
  16. The Militant

The Militant New Member

the 19 year old says to the 17 year old

when i was 19 i had a fucking wife and a son. you think you guys are making shit happen cos you moving weed. trust me dunny its a phase and youre going to grow out of it too...

i used to be deep into that shit too, growing and shit and being the first in the uk fuck with f1's of unreleased strains man... at the canabis march in j-day i was the one handing out flyers and giving advice on how to grow weed...

then i fucking realised i got to look at the bigger picture. the people around me were fucking their lives up. they all had fucked up lives cos they been busted with that shit and then theres no way to clean urself up cos its branded on you forever.

the reason most people grow their own weed is because they dont want to pay a lowlife drug dealer and buy unknown substances. and secondly so they can smoke specific strains they want...

but you act like its a fucking career you are trying to glamorise and you think you fucking wrote the book on how to be a hustla or something. but im tellin you man u need to fuckin stop puffin like youre running shit. cos last i heard posted on here you was running AWAY from shit.

im not hating on you, if anything i know youre gonna hate on me in response, but you gotta stop thinking your were gods gift to rm and without you the world would not know about weed cos it just isnt happening like that. if anything ur fucking ego problem is what led you to be banned in the forums. and not to mention ur endless fronting...

everyone does shit, but not everyone is so insecure about their self-image that they have to tell everyone that will listen, take a look at how ur acting dunny

peace
    test
  17. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

I can respect your opinion.

But honestly I wont.

I'm tired of acting nice or anything.

I give information, where information is needed.

I speak on what I know, and nothing more. Look around the forums and you'll see. I only, ONLY get at mothafuckas when they speakin lies and dumb ass fucking street logic/myths.

If I don't know about something, I'm the first to admit because I learn, and like to.

But if you think I'm gonna let some dumb ass bitches from here tell me bout my hustle and what I do and don't do and who I am/who I am not.....you wrong homey.

Don't take this as anger or agression. I'm just letting you know wassup.

And also, when have I EVER said I'm some kind of gift to the world for marijuana??? Man please.

If I was like that I wouldn't know the people I know and do the things I do.

Yeh I admit I prolly come off as bragadocious or know it all, but god damnnn some mothafuckas just so god damn dumb it makes me look that way. If half of ya'll would actually try and advance mentally, you wouldn't have me bitchin and rantin bout half the stuff I do bitch and rant about.
    test
  18. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

And your stance on me havin an insecure self image...lol

Homey, take it how you may....but me not liking myself or having low self worth aint even in the spectrum of reality.

If anything I sometimes think to much of myself which explains why sometimes I may come off as know it all.

But I admit that.

Can ya'll admit ya'll are herb ass bitches?
    test
  19. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

um, couldnt the dog just look up and bark at the light?

im sure a well trained dog would do something like that...

I think you just have really good luck. and yes, twice.

but whatever.
    test
  20. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

lmao@spittin knowledge about the "game"

u tellin nigg@s how to hide weed from there moms

im grown nigg@ i dont live with my fuckin mom

and aint shit u can tell me about shit

that didnt already know 3 yrs ago

lol@this nigg@

i believe people on the net do dirt

i just dont believe ur silly ass