Best hiding place. A drug dog couldnt even find it

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Dunpeal, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Aight...as yall know I have some legal issues right now...

Well just the other day I was hittin my G bong in my bathroom and my moms smelled it cuz I dont even care no more bout covering it up so she called the cops again and they brought a K 9

Now the dog comes in and im like FUCK...they're gonna find my stash...

I had a QP in my bathroom hidden, prolly shouldnt have smoked in there lol, but anyways...

They search my whole room...all the dog found was my bowl and the chamber I use for the g bong...

The QP was up inside the cieling....What you do is, find a light fixture on your cieling and screw the bulb out and fit whatever herb u can on the sides of the bulbs but up in the fixture....this light has some room all around.....the QP fit nicely.

Hide it up in the light fixtures, dogs cants scratch all the way up there......

Peace.

be safe.
    test
  2. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

good tip

damn, momdukes calling the feds on you?

For all the problems we have, last thing my moms would do is call the feds..
    test
  3. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

lmao@ur moms callin the cops on u for weed
    test
  4. No Homo

No Homo New Member

i dont have light fixtures on my celing i have a lamp
    test
  5. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Shit isnt really that funny. I would feel betrayed...

My moms wouldnt have called the cops on me.
    test
  6. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

How you think I feel haha

I got two charges now...
    test
  7. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

"life's a bitch like the mother from blow"

damn .. ur mom pulled a blow moment on ya by callin the cops
    test
  8. illustrate

illustrate watch my shoes

lmao xactly what i was finna say
    test
  9. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

Parents can be assholes but something I realized is that you need to look at it from their side of the story. Your mom isnt calling the cops on you to simply get you arrested and out of the house, because she could just as easily kick you out and forget about you. The reason she is doing this is because she cares and is worried about what she believes is a drug problem, and this is the only way she can see to fix the problem. So I'm guessing like most parents your mom just wants you to stop smoking weed because she believes it will fuck up your life. But calling the cops is definately stupid and shouldn't have been done in this circumstance. Its like taking the easiest way out of the situation, when what would be best for both of yall is to sit the fuck down and have a talk about why she is so concerned about you, and how she shouldn't have to be.
    test
  10. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

that shit is funny dawg

its not that deep

and wtf @ u knowin ur moms would flip out

and still smokin in the house

not that smart homie
    test
  11. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

To be witty and smart in ANY situation, you first gotta give a fuck about the situation....

Or maybe I just got nuts bigger then most yall....

Really doesn't matter, what's done is done....
    test
  12. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

lol...my parents been dealin with their kids doin drugs for about, what 4 years?
    Went through it with my older brother.

They're past that helpin me shit and what not...

My moms called the cops to try and get me arrested, she straight up said so...

But I feel what you're saying, just not at all my situation...

My fam been through all that "drug help" shit...

NOTHING is gonna make you quit doin what you're doin unless you get caught and go to prison......or you want to stop.

Bottom line.

peace
    test
  13. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

yeah i totally feel you there. i went through the same shit with my parents. when most of us smoke weed, its not because we are physically addicted, we just love it so much we dont want to stop, and nothing will make us stop. you can call that being mentally addicted, but that means nothing. thats like saying michael jordan is addicted to basketball, or eminem addicted to rap. sometimes parents will send you to rehab or whatnot, but ill tell you ive had many friends go through rehab, some were sent to military schools or sent to an expensive rehab program across the country, and not ONE has stopped smoking weed after coming back from rehab. you really cant do anything to make your kids stop smoking, thats just part of them, and when they are ready to stop, they'll fucking stop. the harder they try to stop you, the more you resist, and it goes on and on. i lived this shit firsthand and it has ended up in my parents giving up on me and accepting the fact that i smoke weed and they cant do shit to stop me, but at the same time they dont need to, because i have proved that it does not fuck my life up, because now im at college and my past of smoking pot has not stopped me and will not in the future. i guess im pretty much preaching to the choir...
    test
  14. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

lol, you are but I don't mind...

I dunno...my parents were fine for like 6 months with me blazin, but then they just couldnt take it when my brother got arrested for growin herb and is now in jail/rehab...

So now they on some "Ok well he's still not 18 so let's try and get him arrested and have him face what is ultimately coming, prison" so basically they just tryna get me locked up to "show me whats instore for me" if i keep blazin...

I mean it's whatever...maybe I'm just mad conceeded...but I feel like I'm on some elevated shit...I know everything they tryna do and what they tryna get out of it.......

I mean they act like I didn't think about it lol.........I think of so much shit that could happen...but oh well, they got money and power over me...

So for right now Im actually taken a brake from blazin..
    test
  15. illustrate

illustrate watch my shoes

^^lmao@takin a break , bullshit nigg@ you know you grounded [funny]
    test
  16. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

Yeh....i'm grounded..

lmao........anyways.
    test
  17. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

damn man

you know shit must be rough when your p's are getting k-9's to the crib on thier kids.

good spot tho, a QP puts off quite a smell too
    test
  18. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

I was thinking after the cops left how they didn't find it....but then I realised, how is a dog suppose to alert the cop that it's in the damn ceiling lol...not like it can reach it's paw up there and scratch...plus my whole bathroom smelled like herb...
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

my moms was on the same trip one time, except she hadnt called the cops on me yet, I had a lil torch for doing "blades" and she saw it and freaked out cuz she thought it was a "drug cooker" and i used it for the hard shit like crack and heroin LOL, i explained that one away. But anyways i was still in highschool when she busted me so i just made a deal with her, the deal was that if i got good grades in school then they would stop bugging me about smoking it. So i did, and they stopped.
    test
  20. PotHead

PotHead average brilliance

lol @ Bustalots deal...

good shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.