being able to bring cryogenically frozen people back to life...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TWAMP$iN, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

is inevitable. at least to me. considering our further advancements into technology, i see it happening within the next 100 years. if not by then, at least within the next 1000 years.
    now, i ask, where does the belief of "life after death", religions, and stuff of that nature fit into this equation?
    could you imagine a loved one of yours being dead for almost 20 years and then later down the road into the near future it's possible to bring them back to life?

i don't know about you but this shit confuses the fuck out of a lot of things imo
    test
  2. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

our concept of life after death, begins after you're dead.

say you do somehow survive in ice for 20+ years only to come back to life.

that second chance you've got, you're still going to end up dying - unless you're immortal.

and then you're bringing immortality into question, which will never happen.

:numaan:
    test
  3. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

well once you die the soul leaves the body and ascends into the spiritual realm, so really there's nothing that is still linking your loved one's soul to that body. possession is 9/10ths of the law.

i believe what happens in this case is that they hold an auction in heaven and the top bidder wins a (used) mortal vessel.
    test
  4. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

^^nice thought but my guess is that any vessel that developed on earth biologically with a certain soul is going to somehow have an imprint of that very soul to it, meaning only this particular soul is going to ever be able to inhabit that body..but hey i could be wrong and how am I to know?

i do believe you are right when you say that once the bodys functionality is at a zero, as it occurs in death the spiritual energy that is you just automatically disconnects from that body..and without that energy it will never be able to be alive again..ever.

so scientists would have to find a way to keeping the bodys functionality somehow, while preserving it the way its supposed to, like in a comatose kind of state..where the spirit remains attached to the body thus rendering consciousness directly dependant on the bodys functionality thus creating permenent unconsciousness.

thats another theory of course..
    test
  5. DiDiSiMpLucifer

DiDiSiMpLucifer New Member

I wouldn't worry so much about the religious aspects as much as I would about the socioeconomacally disadvantaged not being able to use three technology. It would only be confined to the rich.. Plus think about this, if you have 200000 and go onto hibernation and wake up on 2150 wouldn't that amount of cash amount to fuck all? Plus then we would also have even worse population problems.. Ever seen vanilla sky?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    test
  6. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

it's impossible. not worried about it.
    test
  7. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

if they're able to bring back to life a 30,000 year old flower, why would they not be able to bring back humans? not now, of course, but you actually think it's gonna be impossible for another 1,000 years? c'mooooooooooooon
    test
  8. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

this

souls can't escape ice cubes, nigga
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

a grown human isn't a seed.

once your heart stops beating, there's no coming back. tissue may stay in tact, but all sensors will be dead and off.

it would be like turning off a light for 1,000 years, then wondering why it doesn't work when you try turning it back on.
    test
  10. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i haven't heard about scientist attempting this at all. i dont see how it would be possible. after your heart stops for that long, thats it...

the next 1,000 years? i dont think theres anything scientist wont be able to do in the next 20 years at the most.

i don't see the point of cryogenically freezing anyone if it was one day possible. i say live your life to the fullest right now not later, and those that are dead let them rest in peace
    test
  11. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

i saw a show about cryogenics, and they froze this frog solid, like dropped and plink plinked on the table, and after it naturally thawed it came back, somethign to do with glucose in it's blood keeping the water from actually crystallizing and damaging the cells
    test
  12. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

for how long? do u think if it was done for longer than it wouldn't have worked?
    test
  13. breathlesss

oh, this was actually the natural workings of the frog, it hibernated like that for months...
    found a couple references here, and something i didn't know the science folk had accomplished...

NOVA | Frozen Frogs
    test
  14. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

thats pretty amazing. i wonder whats going on with his brain activity. would it be like being knocked out or a long dream...

now i see its possible for a heart to stop and restart but idk about humans. possibly if this was further studied than scientist could invent something that would make it possible and test it on a monkey or something
    test
  15. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

i think scientists are more interested in creating cyborgs to replace us tbh
    test
  16. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

power to the scientists.

but have they replicated a human heart yet?

test
  17. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

if they can make burgers out of shit then they'll be able to make fake hearts soon.
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yeah.

no.

test
  19. breathlesss

yep...don't you people have google?
    this is from 5 years ago
    Manufacturing Human Organs - Trends Magazine
    test
  20. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

that's just re-creating the heart's tissues.

i'm speaking about creating an entire new heart from scratch.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.